• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not if you ban Dthrow/agree not to CG.
That's too instinctive. Once I get a grab I'll CG like clockwork.

Still I guess you're right...

We can do my Sonic vs his Falco instead.

Denzi

Smash Master
That's too instinctive. Once I get a grab I'll CG like clockwork.

Still I guess you're right...

We can do my Sonic vs his Falco instead.
I HATE playing against good Sonics. He's too fast and all his moves look exactly the same. And when you combine that with all that spindash canceling nonsense, I get really confused.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Teran, you do know that you can survive the CG > spike with falco right. And besides, you can always play while trying not to get grabbed :p. But if you really don't want to play the ditto, we can do, like you suggested, sonic va falco or my marth/TL vs ur falco.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Teran, you do know that you can survive the CG > spike with falco right. And besides, you can always play while trying not to get grabbed :p. But if you really don't want to play the ditto, we can do, like you suggested, sonic va falco or my marth/TL vs ur falco.
Yeah I know I can survive it, but Falco vs Falco is an uber gay campfest anyway.

The other options sound more appealing.

Lol @ Denzi: Sonic's annoying to play against, it's so true. >__<

Yeah I know I can survive it, but Falco vs Falco is an uber gay campfest anyway.

The other options sound more appealing.

Lol @ Denzi: Sonic's annoying to play against, it's so true. >__<
I willing never try to play against another falco that knows how to camp. I just switch to other characters. Less of a headache since my playing with Falco is not campy.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I willing never try to play against another falco that knows how to camp. I just switch to other characters. Less of a headache since my playing with Falco is not campy.
My Falco isn't campy either, he just produces a constant wall of blue.

My wall has holes in it at times. It will be there for a time, but then it breaks off.

Anyone feel the Falco boards have died in all aspects to advancing metagames? Discussions are pretty much.... non-existant as of late.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
You mean for the past like year? Yeah. I kind of want to make a video of playing on Delfino Plaza because I found sooo much crap you can do on that stage. But I suck.

And what they say about playing Sonic is true: you never have to approach because he has no way to camp you and all of his approaches are pretty crappy.

Regardless of what he does, it can be stopped with jab, Dair, or Nair.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well considering the Smash Community's knowledge when Brawl came out, metagame development for Brawl was incredibly fast. Everything major has been discovered imo, I doubt anything gamebreaking will be discovered, but you never know.

Now it's just a case of honing Falco's potential and refining our game, which we don't seem to be doing all too well as of late. >___>

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Crystal, we gotta play again some bro .

I love rapin your Falco.

:)

lol, Just playin. I need to get into the tourney scene soon, hopefully if I can get a ride to Ozzfest, I might go Falco along with Snake.

Crystal, we gotta play again some bro .

I love rapin your Falco.

:)

lol, Just playin. I need to get into the tourney scene soon, hopefully if I can get a ride to Ozzfest, I might go Falco along with Snake.
Where you have you been forever?

Our battlers were close, you won majority of them, but thankfully on final stocks mid percents if I recall.

But yeah, we need to battle again, but I am unable to for the time being.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Lurkin lawl.

I gave up on Falco so many times, but I'm coming back again :D

lol, Yee. They were fun son.

Miss playin' yo Snake, gotta work on mine more.

Why can't you play though? :x

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
^ This.

But it'd look better without the negative **** going.

I need to be best Falco in Texas.

My Snake dreams are already ruined caues of Razer ;_;

^ Alphazealot troll? :p

Velox that's a pretty sexy sig you have there
Thanks. I've had one good comment about it and one where they don't like it xD Took all of 5 minutes to make it. Crop, copy, paste 3 images, invert, resize, button effect and add sunburst and it's done xD

He stole the Falco picture from me.. lol
(all meant in good humor)
The image you had SL was the best one I could find. There are hardly any good Falco images out there that I like. And the one you had was oh so perfect. Along with one I found on google for snake xD

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
I've seen skill johns, controller johns, MK johns, spam johns and wifi johns. But I have never seen Olimar Johns 0.o
Lol I john enough for myself that I can't afford to john for DEHF. I was just answering wangston's qusestion. Besides, he is mad good.

The jerk.

EDIT: I played Switch in online Falco dittos yesterday, and I knew he was going to tech the spike so I faked it.

I got a Chaingrab to Taunt kill. It was amazing.

He still won though.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
DEHF lost to Weruop and got knocked out by MikeHAZE lol.

Good **** though, how are the matchups on Olimar and Marth? 50-50 right?

I was watching the stream, Tyrant is pro. 3-1 M2K in Winners lol, I didn't see the rest of Grand Finals.

Also, I heard MikeHAZE broke DSF's shield while he was planking lmaoo.

Top Bottom