• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Is anybody bothered by the fact that you have to go through Falco's white uniform twice to get to his orange/gold uniform?
except you don't have to...gold is right next to the original if you just press Y...or X...I don't remember but you only have to press them once.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
White twice . .

tf, lol. Just press X then. Its no your wii, its yo game <_<

You don't have the textures/brawl+ stuff do you?

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Ohhhh.

I got you now.

It's not 2 whites. When going backwards, Y.

It's.

White.
Black.
Green.
Red.
BLUE
Orange.

When going forward. X.

It's.

White.
Orange.
BLUE.
Red.
Green.
Black.

So confusin. But ehh, yeah you pass through "white" as you say, twice if your using Y to switch lol.

I just like the black bird too much. The only other one I ever consider using is the blue uniform, but black is just too much. Night Hawk.

That's what Fox is for....
And what and excellent sidekick fox was in melee. Fox was even a decent fill in for Falco in Smash 64 when Falco was away. But in recent times, Fox has started to lag behind. We are in need of a replacement, and that replacement is Farfetch'd.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
And what and excellent sidekick fox was in melee. Fox was even a decent fill in for Falco in Smash 64 when Falco was away. But in recent times, Fox has started to lag behind. We are in need of a replacement, and that replacement is Farfetch'd.
Farfetched indeed

HARHARHAHR

I must stop doing this

PS Farfetch'd was always my favorite pokemon, so this is an epic moment in the history of my nostalgia

Xaltis

Smash Hero
It's a cool tech but it isn't what we all should be focusing on. I just have a lot of free time to do this because my apprentices are 30-40 minutes away driving distance. They're the only ones I can seem to get 1v1s with.
Yea when you come to joeys on the 19th we need some serious falco training.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I also don't see why everyone says "good **** sk92" all he did was get ***** by m2k and said how bad East Coast was, thats being the ultimate scrub lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I doubt M2K would really say that, that just sounds like WC ppl talkin there are FAR too many EC ppl that own just about as good as M2K. WC already tried something like this on Allisbrawl, failed miserably when EC named their best people. I don't really feel like going and getting the link to the blog.

Jon?

Smash Champion
I remember the heated debate West Coast vs East Coast during the SIN live stream chat room. There were the occasionally shouts of "NC (North Coast)" by Ally, lol.

Vlade

Social Outcast
^ you realise it's just a tier list according to how much people contribute?

Unless I'm wrong, but this is what i thought because Kismet is in A tier... if it was based on skill he's easily be S tier.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Lol if that were true then SK92 would be bottom tier since he never posts here.

But he makes top tier based entirely off of his cool.

north coast >>> all. We don't even have an elite MK, that's how good we are.

Denzi

Smash Master
^ you realise it's just a tier list according to how much people contribute?

Unless I'm wrong, but this is what i thought because Kismet is in A tier... if it was based on skill he's easily be S tier.
It's that and general overall coolness.

All this posting stuff made me start thinking about how much of my time has been spent on the Falco Boards. Apprently I have 497 posts in the Falco boards, 499 in the Snake boards. So out of 1210 posts, 41.1% of my time is spent on the Falco boards, 41.2% is spent on the Snake Boards and the other 17.7% on various other places in SWF o.o

I need to get out of the Character discussion more often xD

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
ggs earlier Velox.

I was trying to learn to play with WiiMoteChuk XD, excuse the suckiness.

Put me in C Tier, or get someone able to update it constantly lol. Hope exams are going well for you though Teran.

I also have the red font. I was destined to be with my love, Ozz. No homo :suess:

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
ggs earlier Velox.

I was trying to learn to play with WiiMoteChuk XD, excuse the suckiness.

Put me in C Tier, or get someone able to update it constantly lol. Hope exams are going well for you though Teran.

I also have the red font. I was destined to be with my love, Ozz. No homo :suess:

You know, I don't think "No homo" takes the homo out of that statement.

I don't have Blue Falco . . . .

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Oh. Well, no homo intended.

<__<

And you should? They have a White-Red Falco costume, which is default, and a White-Blue, which is basically Blue.

Hawks go Caw

Smash Ace
Oh. Well, no homo intended.

<__<

And you should? They have a White-Red Falco costume, which is default, and a White-Blue, which is basically Blue.
His jacket is still white?

Edit:

Wow. Color blindness for the loss. The two colors outfits look **** near identical except one has a red scarf and the other has a blue scarf.

edit2:

In my defense, I did already state that I go by jacket color, and white Falco and "blue" Falco's jacket are **** near identical. Eff you guys. I see just fine.

Top Bottom