• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

wangston

Smash Lord
I need a title boys, I'm leaving it up to you.
How about "that hermano guy."

In other news I went to the mwc championships. I got 33rd and I was a 4th seed in pools :( I should have gotten second seed but I choked when fighting two people. Alpha Zealot was in my pool and I got to play him on live stream. He is way too good. I kept up with him until about half way through the match and I just couldn't get a kill for anything and he just took over in both the matches. In tournament I lost to ybm's kirby 1-2 I should have beaten him but I just made stupid mistakes the first match and the 3rd match was lame frigate. Then after that I played Hunger he went snake first game and beat me. Then he went wario 2nd game he was at 100% and I was around 20% and I just couldn't kill him. Sigh...... if only I had the mind games to set up kills on really good players.

Also I mm'd Champ in falco dittos twice. He won both mm and 2-0'd me twice. He wasn't a flashy falco or all that technical he was just a smart player and could get/avoid the grab and avoid my kill moves. I lived the chaingrab to spike most of the time, and every time on fd. I would smash di with just the joy stick, jump cancel, then wall jump. On other stages like smashville or battle field I would do the same thing but instead of wall jumping I would do a reverse firefox and get on the stage, and it worked as long as I aimed it right or didn't turn myself back around.

:( I suck at killing.

wangston

Smash Lord
That is what some other people have said too. But when it's zoomed at the normal setting like when you are playing the game it looks fine. With all the blue and white it kind of reminds me of mega man x with all the armor pieces. I did have a brown/tan falco feathers but I changed it back to the blue. idk I just like the blue and white. And I like the blue i've got on the cloths because it's such a vibrant blue that really pops.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Ok guys, could people start stating the edits they want? I'm gonna get on it now, I've had loads of other crap to do, but I'm free for a while.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
You know, this SHDL guy is new, but he looks like he might contribute a lot to the boards. He's a pretty cool dudes if you ask me.
A little birdie told me that the SHDL guy is actually a combination of Falco using spirits which has blessed us with its presence.

Denzi

Smash Master
Kuro, how could you?! Your showing a picture of someone pointing a gun directly at peoples faces as they look at it. That is in bad taste. The baby Falco's here shouldn't be seeing such scary things. :laugh:
Don't worry, it's a laser, not a gun. You're only caught in hitstun for a second. And besides, he's firing it on the ground, so you can run over during the lag and counterattack.

Emperor Time

Smash Lord
Hell the **** no.

That's ******** as helL. You can't just do that to people.....and for money....That's seriously wrong. They put MJ through hell for this.

Glad this place is fairly sane. Checked out the Pika and Marth soicial threads....Never going to their boards again.... *shudder*

3am edit....Idk why I'm awake right now.

xXFrosTXx

Smash Cadet
This doesn't make sense
1. What is Pew Pew teir
2. What is Falco Boarders Unordered List (w/Titles Pending)
3. What is the Falco Xat all about

Its all Japanese To Me

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
You don't make sense.
1. gtfo. True Falcos know what pew pew tier is son.
2. It's for all the Falco players who suck and couldn't make it into real life tournies. Or their to pro, and should be recognized.
3. It's a chat in Japan.

Good?

WaterTails

Smash Lord
Well, if it's a tier list that goes from Pew Pew to S, to A, to B, to C, what do you think it is?

INFER, SON!

Top Bottom