• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Vlade

Social Outcast
Most of my kills came from reading airdodges with charged fsmashes

Otherwise bairs

But seriously, Corpsecreate is living to over 180% at least twice like every match lol, it's really holding me back. I just struggle to find that opening.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
It isn't snowing In canada, I would be surprised to hear that it snowed elsewhere (It seems some people want the snow :o)

I also hate having to struggle for that final kill on characters

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
So I just realized we have this bakery and a general discussion, shouldn't we combine these two because theyre basically the same thing?

Noa.

Smash Master
No Falcos have yet to visit the Oli:Falco matchup discussion thread. >.> It'd be greatly appreciated if some of you did go there.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hey guys, when you get grease on your controller from all the fried chicken whats the best way to clean it off?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
I think he's using him because DSF timed him out with Metaknight last tourney and for falco dittos

Airborne

Smash Lord
hi guys, i'm tryin' to pick up falco again, after dropping back in sept. '08 for yoshi... i wasn't really an active poster until i started using yoshi, but i'm going to try to start participating more around here with discussion and hopefully start posting some matches for critique. =D

....this place isn't as dead as the xat chat, is it? -.-

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Hey DEFH, we need to talk Falco sometime. I'm in need of some guidance. Please (I'm with Pierce btw, so I'm not a complete waste of time)

AIM: BleachigoZX

Notra

Smash Ace
falco dittos r easy. powrershield and reverse boost grab. just out space the other falco

stay with in ftilt range so if the run forward or roll they get grabbed. also they cant atk cause u can just ftilt.
+ if u DI away from the stage out of chain grab offstage u can just b up back onto the edge.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
falco dittos r easy. powrershield and reverse boost grab. just out space the other falco

stay with in ftilt range so if the run forward or roll they get grabbed. also they cant atk cause u can just ftilt.
+ if u DI away from the stage out of chain grab offstage u can just b up back onto the edge.
lol you realize they can do the same thing to you right?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

lol you realize they can do the same thing to you right?
lol, too good.

But that's some pretty good advice regarding dittos Notra. I wanna try that DI away form the stage thing.

Top Bottom