• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Dude that second part was really O__O

Can't say stuff like that on here! :mad:

(no infraction though cause I'm nice like that.)

Now I'm curious...

Anyway, I have a tourney Friday. Any advice (based on my vids or in general)?
From a mental standpoint, go in with the best mindset you need in order to do well. For me, my mindset needs to be one of just going to have fun or trying my best. If I go in thinking I am superior I mess up more because I do not play as carefully. I almost feel better if I here someone talking like they are superior than me. It makes it easier for me to calm down and try to do my best to either be worth there time and respect, or just make them eat there words :laugh:

Looking at tactics, I guess get an idea of how you will tackle certain players/playstyles ahead of time incase you run into problems. Thinking through things now and possible solutions present themselves easier to you than when you actually go to play. Whenever I play, I end up making somewhat quick guesses of CPed stages. Later I realize it would have been better to have used a different stage. Like using RC as a CP to ICs instead of BF.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You guys need to read the announcement I made.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
*looks around*

Can i has a piece of bread? I'll play falco if i need to

*looks at bread*

It looks so delicious. I really want some...

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I normally pick off the dead birds from the bones...but i'm trying to be a vegetarian, and i heard bread is a good substitute.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
So yeah I came 2nd at a tourney today

I REALLY wish falco could kill

You'll see what I mean when I upload the vids
Nice job.

The last stock is always the hardest for me to take. What did you use mainly for killing, cause I'd use dair and set up for bair. Usmash is probably better but I wouldn't mind dsmash. It's just that it doesn't have any range.:falcon:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Hmm... lets think of a topic then....

I got 1! So when and why did people start to associate Falco with bread?

Top Bottom