• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Or you can Usmash when you know it will hit, that way you avoid the 15% chance of being punished.

Xzax, one thing you should have done against Zss is banned Ps1 as it benefits Zss more than Falco.
You also would sometimes go for Usmash earlier than you should have. It kills Zss at 120%, nothing earlier Unless you're Free115 who doesn't Di it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Lol just get ppl on the ledge. So easy to get upsmashes from there against 70% of the cast. JCUpsmash is literally broken.

Hm? But yoshi's...

I'd personally go ps1 over yoshi's anyday against zss.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I mean. I take ppl to ps1 as pit so i guess i'm biased. But i'm not seeing how yoshi's would be better. Smaller stage, slants *can* mess up optimal phantasm usage(all cancels, etc.) platform interrupts lasers. Gets juggled easier on YI. and then on top of alllll that the horizontal blast zones are closer so side-b and backair kill earlier.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
The slants on Yoshi's make it harder for Zss to crawl under them, and when you're on the the proper side of the platform, it makes it really difficult for Zss to get in through the platform + SHDL.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I have the gayest :falco:. I timed out Fizzle's :popo: with JUMPING twice continually as the Sv platform moved. I hope the match is uploaded to youtube.

:018:

M@v

Subarashii!
m@v give me my replays or upload my videos -__-
Fine. I give up. You want to know why I didn't take the time to put them on youtube? Because there are barely any vids besides yours, since people decided not to record replays. Its a pain in the *** for me to re-record videos (I have to re-record the replays to upload them) and upload them to youtube, so I didn't deem there to be enough significant videos to go through the process. Lastly, I'm an extremely busy last semester senior in college trying to find a freaking job.

There. Happy? You act like this videos are the most important thing in the world.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Fine. I give up. You want to know why I didn't take the time to put them on youtube? Because there are barely any vids besides yours, since people decided not to record replays. Its a pain in the *** for me to re-record videos (I have to re-record the replays to upload them) and upload them to youtube, so I didn't deem there to be enough significant videos to go through the process. Lastly, I'm an extremely busy last semester senior in college trying to find a freaking job.

There. Happy? You act like this videos are the most important thing in the world.

M@v

Subarashii!
Sorry, was in a

kind of mood today because of having to be up extra early, plus Penn state financial aid wasting an hour of my life having me on hold on the phone. I was concerned they forgot to give me over $2,000 bucks in loans I need to pay my last tuition bill. They are indeed giving me the monies now though, so I'm better =).

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Just sayin' if your opponent gets to like the 150% range when it's hard as **** to kill them cuase your dthrow doesn't really set up very well, I've found jab > jab > dtilt works amazing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
look

i'm not asking you to record or re-record ****. i'm asking you to pass the replays on if you're not going to record them. i've asked you to take the 3 minutes out of your life necessary to do this for a while, continuing to do so because i feel like i played well and if i didn't, i wanted to examine where my failures were so i could improve. if you do not have those 3 minutes, you can just tell me once (something you neglected to do up until this point, really - you just said you were busy with school so you were unable to record, not unable to hand over replays) and i would have never bugged you again

but you know what, people are busy. i can't really judge, as i'm very busy myself, and i would prefer to spend those 3 minutes on swf also (not being sarcastic here, just honest). thanks for telling me why they haven't been up/why i haven't been able to do anything to aid that process, i won't bug you further from here on out.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
You should attempt to give him the rp files when you get a chance M@V. I dunno about it taking 3 minutes lol but that shouldn't take long at all :p

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Okay so. for some reason I can't do the Fox Falco Matchup

so I'm just going to use kirby for that.

I'm getting better at the snake matchup

and how to beat luigi?

Keitaro

Okay so. for some reason I can't do the Fox Falco Matchup

so I'm just going to use kirby for that.

I'm getting better at the snake matchup

and how to beat luigi?
How to beat Luigi: Camp harder than you ever did in your life. Screw fighting Luigi up close. Before my jab can finish hitting him he is already kicking me in the face to uptilts or grabs. It is very hard for Luigi to catch Falco so running away is the best option, with lasers, bairs, jab to roll away and ftilts.

There may be another to deal with Luigi but anytime I try to figure that out I die at 70 from and up-b, fsmash, or some other silly spammy move.

If Kismet sees this he can likely give some good advice since he probably plays Big Lou often (I play Jbandrew)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
powershield up smash anytime you hit him.

you know luigi is going to nair you out of everything you do, so just be prepared for it

also, kismet taught me that falco jab out ranges luigis moveset.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Jab -> Anything from Luigi isn't guaranteed on Falco, except for MAYBE Jab. Falco falls too fast, he's able to Jab Luigi when Luigi attempts any follow up after Jab 1 except for Jab 2.
However, these will hit you if you SDi/ ASDi Up.
Zhao_guang told me this/ I've lurked the Luigi boards quite a few times.

What Keitaro said about camping Luigi is true, he has a difficult time getting throw it all. When Luigi misses a Ps he will either take the damage and be pushed back or he'll take shield damage and be pushed back.

Use F-Tilt a lot, if it hits his shield when spaced right he slides too far back to punish and if he Ps' it he still can't grab us. Which makes me curious about D-Tilt and the amount of shield push it has..

His fire ball camping/ zoning isn't effective because of reflector. You shouldn't be too concerned about his Nair because the only time it would hit us is if we rapid Jab because of how bad the range is or Luigi does is directly before he lands.

Bair is effective against his aerials because our Bair is broken and decides to be greater than Peach and Sonic and other characters.

However Luigi still kills us early, can condition our recovery like hell with his Horizontal fireballs. Gimp us with his Aerial Down B off stage, Low percent combo us and dance around our shield easily. Then force us into Hard RCO lag if he catches our Side B.

This is all that I know about on the Mu/ what I've been told. So yeah, camp your but off and kill him with spikes/bair.

+ What Kid said. Just don't rapid Jab him.

Keitaro

I don't believe so. There is some Falco group skype chat thing I've seen before. I've been added to it multiple times but usually leave it every once in a while because I would constantly get notifications from it. Don't remember the name of it atm.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
wouldn't get notifications if you left it on Do Not Disturb

Keitaro SKYPE NOOB!

thanks for the tips everyone.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Ya lol. That fixes things keitaro.

Guys should add me.

Tj.will

Will have a falco set up soon :p

Vs mk.

I need to learn the ways of that mu.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I don't believe so. There is some Falco group skype chat thing I've seen before. I've been added to it multiple times but usually leave it every once in a while because I would constantly get notifications from it. Don't remember the name of it atm.
Hmmm alright then

wouldn't get notifications if you left it on Do Not Disturb

Keitaro SKYPE NOOB!

thanks for the tips everyone.
LOOL

Ya lol. That fixes things keitaro.

Guys should add me.

Tj.will

Will have a falco set up soon :p

Vs mk.

I need to learn the ways of that mu.
Added ya xD

M@v

Subarashii!
Another note on luigi: He cant do crap out of shield unless he powershields since he slides halfway across the stage.

Keitaro

I'm super noob at all forms of instant messaging and skype.

My skype btw is Keitaro_time. Feel free to add me anyone.

Top Bottom