• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man I came to the thread because I saw the names of my boys in the title.

Now that's the Falco boards right there. Forgot Angel and Tommy G though.

DaveyBird

Smash Cadet
Why does Falco have to be a lightweight? Cause he's a bird? Light bones and muscles? I always thought it strange how Sonic is heavier than him.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Falco isn't a bird, see if he was he would use his wings to jump multiple times.
And he would have a glide, and his Fair would become a glide attack that autocancels and he'd get a real Fair instead.

So he's not a bird.

DaveyBird

Smash Cadet
Falco isn't a bird, see if he was he would use his wings to jump multiple times.
And he would have a glide, and his Fair would become a glide attack that autocancels and he'd get a real Fair instead.

So he's not a bird.
I see, he'd be like Charizard and be able to fly more. So he's just a Human-Bird.

A personified bird. Can it fly (bird calling) or should it not (human reasoning)? A Higher jump along with not being able to fly seems like a reasonable compromise.

DaveyBird

Smash Cadet
Is that why he's a lightweight? And then like I said before, Sonic is a twig, yet is heavier than Falco "Vince" Lombardi LOL! When I played SSBM, Falco was the first character I beat Classic with, and it said, "you won the Falco Lombardi Trophy." I immediately thought "Super Bowl!!" Anyways, he's way more built than the blue blur. Any ideas why he's gotten even lighter? One more thing, did any of you see my Falco Photoshop in my art thread? How did you like it?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Sonic is heavier than falco because it makes sense from a character balance perspective in the game.

Sonic also has a MASSIVE head.

:phone:

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Hey BSP, how did TASOL go yesterday? I wanted to attend, but the fact that it was on a Sunday threw things off since I got Saturdays off from work this summer to go to tournaments. :p

One of these days I'd like to come to your state and attend a tournament...

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hey BSP, how did TASOL go yesterday? I wanted to attend, but the fact that it was on a Sunday threw things off since I got Saturdays off from work this summer to go to tournaments. :p

One of these days I'd like to come to your state and attend a tournament...
Kismet won. BSP got fourth. I got 7th. That's the Falco results.

pure_awesome

Smash Lord
Vlade, Wangston, Pure_awesome, Tommy_G and others.
They are next.
My ears are burning.

EDIT: For those of you who aren't already aware, I do this thing where I reappear mysteriously on the forums for a few hours, then disappear again for however the hell long I feel like. It's kind of my thing. Deal with it.

DaveyBird

Smash Cadet
I'm just a casual Smash Bros player, and the only tournaments I've competed in were against the CPU or my friends. I like how Falco looks, as he's a cuddly, pretty bird, but he's around my 3rd or 4th favorite overall in gameplay. My mains are him, DK, and Bowser. And no one ever answered my question. How did you like my Falco photoshopped model?

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
then why cant you get past 9th place at nationals? XD

<3
I will next time!!!! I'm going to go all Falco, **** my metaknight, it sucks!!!!!!

btw, I got Esam to change his opinion on the Falco Pikachu match up. He thinks it's -2 now :smirk:

Top Bottom