• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Any black guys who main falco here I need to learn how to Bdacus when I should do it how I should do it and what exactly is the input?

I tried Falco the other day for like the first time and he was kinda fun but still plays like a penis head imo as he is in most starfox games.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Xonar for prez

@.EXE you have to buffer the input for a running usmash when an action is about to end. you'll know if you're doing it right if falco does a dash attack and not an usmash after that it's just flicking up on the cstick again(but make sure you let go of the stick to let it return to neutral before you flick it again). it's really your call on when you want to do it but generally it's good to use after airdodge, roll, laser, and sometimes dthrow.

EDIT: falco only knows one color, if you use him you're automatically black

.EXE

Smash Apprentice
Thanks a bunch watched videos but dunno for some reason not very helpful. Favorite falco's are Shugo and Keitaro I believe but I have yet to really see more of Keitaro every time I see him commentate rather than play.

Also am surprised to find that al ot of the smashers I assume white are black.

Thank you Kismet.

kismet2

Smash Ace
your transformation into blackness began when you put the icon on falco. didn't you have a craving for fried chicken with some grape drank on the side? you should be able to run faster and jump higher too, it must've hit me pretty hard

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
your transformation into blackness began when you put the icon on falco. didn't you have a craving for fried chicken with some grape drank on the side? you should be able to run faster and jump higher too, it must've hit me pretty hard
As soon as I reach a computer, I'm sigging this.

:phone:

kismet2

Smash Ace
indeed XD i thought no one else used yellow jacket falco until i saw you and cross!

btw if we meet at whobo we should play if you're down for it. also if i don't get to your critique by tonight it'll definitely be up tomorrow morning and i'll make sure to make it in-depth for you ;]

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Well.. Eating Chicken is good for building muscle.. and joint pain if you're tall.
Can't go wrong with Frozen Grape Drinks.
I'm also a high jumper.

I am a Falco.

kismet2

Smash Ace
@Poke you're a falco brother =*)

@Blondie no problem and i should have game 1 critique up REAL soon

@Dr3w this is true he pioneered the yellow jacket falco metagame

EDIT: ryker i'm down for that

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I used to play red Falco, but one tournament I had to play against three Falcos (Kismet, you were one) and they each picked red. Now I play green Falco, the color of money.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Unsure how much salt you want to put on fried chicken.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Jab jab dtilt da bess

On a more serious note dtilt actually can have it's uses :/

I use it to bait ppl waitin for that shield confirm for the grab cuz they'll wiff the grab which means freeeee punishes~

Player-3

Smash Hero
who wants to mm my luigi at whobo 4 for like $1-5 (with flaco)

calvin you don't count because you cheat

kismet2

Smash Ace
@Xonar i have a master that teaches me the ways of salt

@Larry you're too much man(for the hearts of millions)

@joe LOL sad face but let the luigis that are going to whobo know that i'm coming for them!

Top Bottom