• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

kismet2

Smash Ace
I will next time!!!! I'm going to go all Falco, **** my metaknight, it sucks!!!!!!

btw, I got Esam to change his opinion on the Falco Pikachu match up. He thinks it's -2 now :smirk:
<3 I think we have Larry back but the apex prediction is a little off ;)

EDIT: we need a video thread again lol

:phone:

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So I came out of my hiatus and I performed well last weekend at an FL tournament placing third behind Ryo and N1ck R1ddle. LFs with Ryo was pretty hype, but I couldn't clutch it out in the end.. But here are my vids vs him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9i0amx8W_8&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=3&feature=plcp - Game 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppUWeWQ3RZI&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=2&feature=plcp - Game 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sZkg4qyt_0&list=UUpWV1TrJ29Y9cbJu_LpsTZw&index=1&feature=plcp - Game 5

(Games 3 and 4 are missing for some reason)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The Jack is back and on the attack. I wouldn't talk smack at a guy who's that black. I might be off track, but it's hard to find words that go with Arca-tak.

Getting there.

What's with the first video though. Its quite wavy... almost like its on a projector screen, but the quality seems too good for that. So... maybe a video edit?

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
You saved some on to the wii. WHich is probably where they still are :/

Good **** btw, danny.

Your falco was mad entertaining to watch. Those mixups <3

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
You saved some on to the wii. WHich is probably where they still are :/

Good **** btw, danny.

Your falco was mad entertaining to watch. Those mixups <3
Was it your Wii or Jazz's Wii? Mystery of the missing Wii lol. But yeah thanks man! I appreciate it

I think we might use that next, but DJ Jack's suggestion is too good.

I know you will approve.
I approve wholeheartedly

Came when I was told about the title. Guys trust me, you don't want DJ Jack baking your bread.

:rosalina:
***** please, I'm the best chef.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Was it your Wii or Jazz's Wii? Mystery of the missing Wii lol. But yeah thanks man! I appreciate it

I approve wholeheartedly

It was kyon's wii. But IDK if he checked his wii slots or just sent his sd card as it was.

Too bad ike is fat as all hell. Guy just DOES NOT DIE! hahaha

kismet2

Smash Ace

I approve wholeheartedly

let dat boi cook

EDIT: DJ i just watched your matches and good stuff. i like how we both use the single jab cancel into walk/run away lol but you should gatling combo more it's 24% it's good to get a couple of those in after cg %'s or when you get the opportunity to hit confirm the dash attack from laser.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gatling combo was hot **** for awhile, but then it disappeared after it was no longer flavor of the week. It's something I need to apply more for sure.

Yo, Two-Ell, DJ-Jack, and Vinyl, I hired the three of you to perform in this bakery of ours. What song will you be performing?
I should. Only because there's always something worth discussing and sharing with. It's a social after all. :p
Either come here more often and socialize about random stuff, I'll try my best to help socialize back, but you can only do so much on your own. Or maybe I'll go bug your link on AiB.
Well, you better live up to that title or I'll have to find another baker who delivers.
Gatling combo was hot **** for awhile, but then it disappeared after it was no longer flavor of the week. It's something I need to apply more for sure.
Its a solid option, but ending in Dair is so much better. The follow-ups from Dair vs aerial chasing is so much easier and more rewarding I feel. If you can get those jab cancel -> grab working after Dair, then you can keep Dthrow and chasing the DI afterwards.

I do want to get back into jab cancel -> gatling.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I'm not even talking about out of CG. Dash attack is really ****ing good and canceling it into USmash is slightly ********.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Also when an opponent comes off the edge and onto the stage a gatling combo can hit them if they don't block and send them back to the ledge if they do. Very safe option if you time it right.

On thing I never do but want to is gatling combo on sheild when opponent is at kill percent. They block the dash attack and try to punish but the upsmash comes out right after.

Swear their grab may come out first though. But a grab from most characters can't kill Falco anyway so good trade imo since half the time they will punish with an attack.

kismet2

Smash Ace
they can grab you but it's an 8 frame window lol they'd have to have some good reaction timing or made a good read. falco's dash attack is stupid good XD it's a mixup with the gatling combo option. you can usually squeeze in two of them which is about 40% and that's after a chaingrab ;) with this falco can dish out damage really quick and almost just as fast as snake.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Yo, Two-Ell, DJ-Jack, and Vinyl, I hired the three of you to perform in this bakery of ours. What song will you be performing?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GugsCdLHm-Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Either come here more often and socialize about random stuff, I'll try my best to help socialize back, but you can only do so much on your own. Or maybe I'll go bug your link on AiB.
If discuss about anything in particular, such as movies and food, I'll be there.
And bug my link on AiB? Lol.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
But you can just hold up to avoid the upsmash. The best uses i've seen/used is the one keitaro mentioned which is on block. Can catch ppl offguard often.

All about dat jab>jab dtilt!<3

kismet2

Smash Ace
But you can just hold up to avoid the upsmash. The best uses i've seen/used is the one keitaro mentioned which is on block. Can catch ppl offguard often.

All about dat jab>jab dtilt!<3
at higher percents yes and if they hold down/towards you they eat a sweetspot usmash as well <3 but it's hard to see coming sometimes lol falco has jab and dair to make someone hold away, that's what i love about his jab. i like to use this around chaingrab percents because the reward is sometimes better since it puts your opponent in a position to get juggled or you can catch their landing with phantasm. jab>jab dtilt is too pro

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
It is <3. Just now got done playin a match. Landed it 5 times~

Ya not saying it's useless. But by no means do i find it worth the risk at kill %. Cuz if the upsmashes misses any sort of momentum you might of had is gone and the situation is reset back to neutral.(i'm referring to if the dash attack actually hits. On block it's def a good mixup.)

kismet2

Smash Ace
It is <3. Just now got done playin a match. Landed it 5 times~

Ya not saying it's useless. But by no means do i find it worth the risk at kill %. Cuz if the upsmashes misses any sort of momentum you might of had is gone and the situation is reset back to neutral.(i'm referring to if the dash attack actually hits. On block it's def a good mixup.)
oh definitely at kill %'s it'd have to be a hard read lol

Top Bottom