• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

BPx

Smash Lord
cause wario frustrates the **** out of me in singles and I need a break. was thinking falco or diddy but i like falcos movement better

M@v

Subarashii!
Well if you go Falco, the one plus is theres a lot of falcos in the mw that can help out. I could help you with it if you go to RAGE. Does wario do ok vs pikachu and ice climbers? Your going to want a secondary for those two if your going Falco.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
do you practice the falco matchup with someone keit?
Yes, I practice with a player namee Chen-Licha often. He's not realy good at the game but playing Falco dittos with him for 4+ years has allowed me to be pretty good at the matchup.

I dunno when to laser lock :/

kismet2

Smash Ace
that's good have keit and you'd have to predict the opportunity but you can react since you have alot of time to do so. standing laser comes out on frame 12 so it's not that bad.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
You have to predict laser locks a lot. I only do it if i'm just about absolutely sure it'll hit. Otherwise it's pretty risky. I know when I could've laser locked, but I wasn't 100% positive if it would work or not in some situations I/they were in.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Yeah the entire set was recorded, but hasn't been put up yet. I'll let you know when it is up. It will be stream quality cause the rest of the set wasn't saved on my Wii.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
If you can do it, do it.
If you can't, do something even better.

It's that simple. :bee:

BSP

Smash Legend
Who do you guys keep ready for :pikachu2: and :popo: ?

I really want to use Falco more, but I play :pikachu2: at almost every tournament, and I'd rather have an answer to :popo: when I do face one.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
Although I haven't really trained him too well yet, I use lucario. But honestly at this point I would probably just stick with falco and try to win anyway by playing smart.

I would also preferably use lucario for the sheik matchup cause I hate the matchup.

I really want to use Falco more, but I play :pikachu2: at almost every tournament, and I'd rather have an answer to :popo: when I do face one.
I am pretty stupid when it comes to these match-ups. I want to be a Falco purist and tackle them with only Falco. I really feel like they shouldn't be auto-wins for the IC/pika even though it does feel like it many times. But, I keep a Snake in reserve anyway.

Also, Men In Black 3 was probably the best in the series for me. Its like 3 -> 1 -> 2 in order of best to least favorite. I find it weird that they decided to make one about a decade later.

kismet2

Smash Ace
@BSP you have to shl alot so they can't just run in on you and grab, which is the biggest part of the matchup. i keep a pocket mk/tl for ics but moreso tl then mk.

EDIT: we should revise some of our old threads like this one: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238599 it provides frame data as well as damage. we could include counterpicks and stuffz but i think we should definitely dig up some of our old stuff and update them.

Speical Thanks To . . .
SHDL We Falco's Love You So <3
Denzi for sticking with the Falco community no matter what. Thread Starter, Contributor, Enforcer and just one of the greatest members on Smashboards.
Blad01 for putting several hours into the Falco boards, as well as picutres and useful links that were used in the thread.
WaterTails for helping with putting it together and writing/editing.
Hawks go CAW for editing, and helping with the thread, as well as a great Falco board member.
BleachigoZX [TBU]
KuroZero [TBU]
__crystal___ [TBU]
Emperor Time [TBU]
clowsui [TBU]
Jon? [TBU]
Teran17 [TBU]
Tommy_G [TBU]
Vlade [TBU]
Xonar [TBU]
YUNq FR3$H [TBU]
zamz [TBU]
Mini Mic OUR ****ING MODERATOR

Wow. Stuff sure did change in the last few years. I had forgotten about that collaboration. Its a bit funny the guide would end up being a bit out dated and incomplete.

I'm up for getting it a bit more complete.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
1st me 2nd mikehaze 3rd Rich Brown 4th Tyrant 5th Fow/Havok 7th Mr.R/?(I think SK92) 9th Vinnie/?(I think Tearbear).

M@v

Subarashii!

Metaknight. Marth is another choice, but hes moreso an answer for pikachu than ice climbers. I'd recommend peach if she didn't take so much time and effort to get good with(its who I would use if that wasnt the case)

Hey Falcos, I am now Power Ranked in FL!!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=324165

but fl is hating so you guys might care.
Good job!

1st me 2nd mikehaze 3rd Rich Brown 4th Tyrant 5th Fow/Havok 7th Mr.R/?(I think SK92) 9th Vinnie/?(I think Tearbear).
TKD got 7th. Dat :fox:

kismet2

Smash Ace
@Xeylode i'm definitely down for helping out

@Larry good stuff man and it's a good feeling XD

@FGCU Viper very niceee keep it up, let the haters fuel your drive, and keep playing to win. falco's pretty good at that lol

Top Bottom