• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

How do you display the altered source code? I know you can look it up on any page, but not sure how you can actually see the changes. Simply save as some document then bring it up with a browser?

I've not seen any real reason for any browser being better than the others.

I do think that Firefox is one of the few that has the largest base of apps for it. Other than that, I have not had any issues trying to use IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, or Opera.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
We need a new moderator that'd change the ownership of some threads to people who are still active.

It's really annoying me, when like I come here and stuff and there's no activity.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
The thread title should be changed.

The "Falco boarders" list should be either updated, or removed.

"Commandments" 2-4 should be removed.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We need a new moderator that'd change the ownership of some threads to people who are still active.

It's really annoying me, when like I come here and stuff and there's no activity.
If there's stuff you guys need done, you can always let me or a Smod+ know what you want done and we'll do it.

Oh, well. Over a week and no social thread activity.

How many of you only glance over the bold threads to see if anything new was posted.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
So for the first time in like 7 months, I placed lower than 5th at a tournament this past weekend. I didn't even make it out of pools.

I've let you guys down...

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
DJ did you have a really tough pool? That seems to happen to me... I had two pikachu mains in my pool at the last tournament I attended. I don't really have a viable secondary so I went Falco both times. I beat the bad Pikachu 2-1 though :D

I also had the guy who placed second in the tournament in my pool as well as the best Peach in our area. It seems as if I can't ever get a break >.< I'm getting a lot better though with every tournament I go to and always seem to improve.

Top Bottom