• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I got out of pools but lost twice in a row to Xaltis and Mampam. rofl

And somehow got 13/31.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
And my internet is back. How's it going?

While I was offline for two weeks, I finally sat down and played Chrono Cross. Better game than I remembered. I get the storyline now and I think it's a better sequel to Chrono Trigger than I previously concluded.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I just kinda sat down and watched some vids of Bleachigo because I realized Ive never really watched him.

HOLY **** this kid's Falco is ****ing hilarious to watch. Its like mine but more aggro. Taking some tricks from you. LOL

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So I just kinda sat down and watched some vids of Bleachigo because I realized Ive never really watched him.

HOLY **** this kid's Falco is ****ing hilarious to watch. Its like mine but more aggro. Taking some tricks from you. LOL
Thank you.

I love hype. Watch for me at Apex. I'm gonna reveal all the crap I've been too scrubby to pull off during the summer.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I bet my brother, who's a wario main, that he couldn't go all day without annoying me.
Believe me, it seemed impossible.

I guess he's good at trolling, cause he wanted me to use falco, he sucks at the MU, and here I am.

:phone:

Your return wasn't even that great even if you did win that bet lol
How badly did you even try to resist this "annoying" attitude?

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Before the bet? Well, he makes it a point to make me mad 12 times per day, and has an app on his phone for it. So, after like 3 I made the bet. If he lost I wouldn't use falco, and he'd still be gay at the MU.

:phone:

As usual, depends. Smoothies are best as varieties of fruits. Milkshakes are best as something like vanilla or chocolate. Strawberry/banana is pretty good smoothie to me. Vanilla Milkshake too.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I was driving to viper's today...

and I saw a dead rabbit on the road... I thought to myself...

"thats not nearly as dead as the falco boards"

M@v

Subarashii!
Please. This boards are nowhere as dead as some of the other character boards.

Have you been to sonic boards? Shoulda seen that place in '08. Was super active.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I always mained and always will main sonic, but I run through a lot of secondaries. My secondary for Apex is going to be fox tho.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for the record. i meant to say Ill still money match you WITH FALCO even though I dont really play him anymore since zelda is free as balls.

But if you want to play my sonic too, hey, its your funeral.

And you can name the stakes.

Top Bottom