• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

lol Its not nearly as active as you might think.
Still, nice to meet you. Hope you come around more often even if you have to post gibberish to get activity going.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Finally grew a pair and manned up. **** secondaries and **** the goddamn ICs. I'm just gonna play the ****ing match-up.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
After grabbing IC's what's a better option dthrow or fthrow? I've always heard that d-throw's lasers mess up the other IC's but I feel that if they anticipate grab, they could buffer an attack, and the other IC could possibly hurt you before your lasers come out. Fthrow seems safer because it's faster and can hurt both, but it really doesn't seem to do much for you in terms of separating or getting any damage. Or perhaps is uthrow or bthrow better?

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Dthrow chain can be stopped with blizzard pretty easily

I'd say Fthrow, it's faster and you can revert back to camping. if at low ptercents.

If at high percents, back throw seems good because it does a good job putting someone in a bad position and seperating them.

Random tid bit.

Recall: If you FireBird to the ledge, the next time you land on stage you will incur extra lag (RCO lag). However, if you get on stage with the reflector you will not use up your RCO lag. So the next time you jump in the air and land, you will use up your RCO lag.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
This is the same for phantasm. I believe that phantasm also has less RCO lag, but I cannot say this 100% certainty. The difference, however, is minimal. I guess it's because I used to play Marth, so I know all about RCO, but any b-move that is still active while you're landing on the ground doesn't incur RCO lag. The reason why lasers incur RCO lag is because they auto cancel when you touch the ground, so you go into standard landing animation and incur RCO lag.

M@v

Subarashii!
Larry got 9th. Shugo got knocked out by larry in losers. Bloodcross was the 3rd falco in bracket. It says rain went falco, but I dont remember seeing his falco at all; only mk. Can anyone confirm/deny?

If I had one won more game, theres a good chance there was a high chance a 4th/5th falco would of been in bracket :)

If I had won, there would of been a 3 way tie for 2nd seed which I may of won.

**** I just realized was I top 5 placing falco at this? O_O I know xzax made round 2 pools too so he would be the other one.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Larry got 9th. Shugo got knocked out by larry in losers. Bloodcross was the 3rd falco in bracket. It says rain went falco, but I dont remember seeing his falco at all; only mk. Can anyone confirm/deny?

If I had one won more game, theres a good chance there was a high chance a 4th/5th falco would of been in bracket :)

If I had won, there would of been a 3 way tie for 2nd seed which I may of won.

**** I just realized was I top 5 placing falco at this? O_O I know xzax made round 2 pools too so he would be the other one.
You didnt do anything good tho. Bleachigo Me KiD you all made it into r2 but didnt make it out. And btw you were in a r2 pool and dark pch got out of it -_-

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
My round 2 pool had the weirdest characters. I honestly would have preferred 4 IC's yo.

Bloodcross and I did work on Otori, but it wasn't enough. MK camps too good.

:phone:

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Just finished watching BC vs Otori. Game 3 was :(. How'd you do against Otori, Bleachigo?

M@v

Subarashii!
You didnt do anything good tho. Bleachigo Me KiD you all made it into r2 but didnt make it out. And btw you were in a r2 pool and dark pch got out of it -_-
I also had kprime -_-

**** pikachu lol.

Also even though I wound up beating ripple, Dk on Delfino is ******** UGH.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
I also had kprime -_-

**** pikachu lol.

Also even though I wound up beating ripple, Dk on Delfino is ******** UGH.
More details? Is it because of his god tier status in water or some other ridiculous tactic?

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Thought so. Does he have any invincible upB shenanigans too? Some of the transformations have the same slanted slope as YI.

-Cross-

Smash Ace
You better be looking for specific matches, because if they were all recorded that would be at least a thousand matches. I doubt many were recorded though, 75% of them were very one-sided/not high level play.

M@v

Subarashii!
That gives me an idea I was looking for. Lasers hit characters holding onto the ledge during the flying platform segment.

Funny coming from someone who uses Falco. :smirk:
Is the set recorded anywhere? I'm not really sure what DK has on that stage.
think of it this way. If the FALCO player is calling it gay, you know ****'s bananas :awesome:

Top Bottom