• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

-Cross-

Smash Ace
Good **** viper. I'm most surprised by your win over PikaPika though. It's just a horrible MU, and I can't imagine someone losing unless he didn't know the MU. Unless you have some awesome strat that you would like to share ;)

M@v

Subarashii!
I forget my exact placement, but made it to round two of pools, didn't make it out into bracket though.

I went 1-3 in the pool, but what sucks is if I had beaten Dark peach(we went game 3), it would of forced a 3 way tie for 2nd seed between him, kprime, and myself. Maybe I would of won the tiebreaker, I don't know. If I did I would of been the 4th falco in bracket xD

The pool was Nick Riddle, Dark Peach, Kprime, Ripple, and myself.

People I beat in pools(round 1 and 2): Ripple, Bpow, Leffen, Luigi-Sama

MM wins: Z0mfg(mexican peach), Mink, some random snake player in the hotel(lol).
Went last hit game 3 with Ryo.

vVv Zero, San, and MVD all whooped my *** in mms looool.

lol Is this our tournament results thread?
How do you form a three way tie for 2nd? I thought there were no ties possible in pools. At least in the fact that you would have had to have directly beaten the person you possibly tied with.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
PikaPika has beaten Xzax a PR Falco in PA i think. M@V would know.

When i played PikaPika i used the platforms to stay away from his grbs but i did not just mindlessly jump around them. I tried to us them in a way that i could reverse shark him. Simply put when he over pursued me on a platform i fell threw and began to shark him for % here and there. It went G3 and i have the replays i just need to upload them.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I need those so I can rub his failure in his face.

also for what its worth...

^^^ this guy viper went pretty much even with me for the one stock we got to play at the end of the weekend. He only got the first kill because my techskilll is fkn atrocious even though I read him like a book.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
So guys

I got some good results.

I beat Kyon :peach: 2-0 at Holy Smash in december
then
I beat Poltergist :yoshi2: 2-0 at APEX 2012

I must be doing something right now guys.

EDIT: and i beat PikaPika :pikachu2: in an MM also at APEX.

PikaPika!

Smash Ace
I don't play brawl anymore? No johns but the only time I've played brawl in 2011 was at random tournaments I would show up to and even then I didn't enter singles at most of them, GG's tho

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
not to john for him but hes ALWAYS been trash at that matchup, I dont know why the hell he would accept that match it the first place

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
They were good games. And even being out of practice you still play the game well I think you are ranked as the #4 Pikachu in the nation.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Hey, don't give him crap for losing. I'm sure we've all lost a matchup that was in our favor lol.

PikaPika, chill the **** out. It's a game, deal with it.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
woah chill why are you guys cutting on me :( lol. I never lost to PikaPika! in tourny, i did one out of 3 MMs cuz there was no LGL but ive beaten him twice with falco. And me vs will was a friendly -__-

@ mav - you suck

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Hey Falcos, i want to do a VBlog like what BC is doing, would you guys be interested in my thoughts and views on this game and what ever other silly questions you ask?

M@v

Subarashii!
woah chill why are you guys cutting on me :( lol. I never lost to PikaPika! in tourny, i did one out of 3 MMs cuz there was no LGL but ive beaten him twice with falco. And me vs will was a friendly -__-

@ mav - you suck
I've heard from a lot of sources it was a $2 mm bro. Your way too arrogant about your loses. You always make up some sort of john of as to why you lost instead of saying "Where did I **** up, and how can I fix it?"

And intentionally singling me out, it never get old. Is "you suck" really the best you can do?

Would of gladly showed you how much I suck if you would of accepted my mm at APEX, but you said you were out of money.

Top Bottom