• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Alright, due to a slight mistake on my part... I say give the comic series Sinfest a read. The interactions of good vs evil, god and devil, etc. etc. I think are displayed in interesting and humorous ways. Viewer discreation is advised.

Anyone have any suggestions for interesting/funny comic strips to read?

M@v

Subarashii!
mav you posted that video for no reason. im saying you suck cuz you ****ing suck. SKTAR MM me for $50-$100 im dead serious
You've randomly trash talked me for no reason on multiple occasions, so you've got no room to *****.

Second, I would never mm anyone for that much no matter how good or bad they are. Its stupid to put that much money on the line for a game, especially in a game like brawl with all the shenanigans that can occur.

If I can make it to sktar, ill do 5 or 10 ^^

still need to play mav.
Kid if you make it there too remind me I'll play you there.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Low blow, Mav...lol

Still was entertaining to watch lol Will said after Apex that he was gonna take DK a step further and it looks like he's doing that already.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Alright, due to a slight mistake on my part... I say give the comic series Sinfest a read. The interactions of good vs evil, god and devil, etc. etc. I think are displayed in interesting and humorous ways. Viewer discreation is advised.

Anyone have any suggestions for interesting/funny comic strips to read?
Megatokyo
Penny arcade
Ctrl alt delete.
Applegeeks

All the basics. Lol

If you're over 18 and want to check a really interesting story you can look into a comic called Girly

:phone:

How's it going Falco boards? :)
Depends... How is your visit to Japan?

Other than that, anything I will say will undoubtedly not be commented upon because you likely will disappear again, but here's for hoping.

I'm glad that the semester is going well and that my area finally has plenty of regular people showing up. Also, me and drew apparently cannot decide on an avatar to use for longer than a week. At least, I think I can last longer than him. I swear it lasts no longer than a day at most.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Japan is really really awesome and I want to stay here forever haha

Good to hear you and drew are still around. I normally change my avatar around every 6 months :p

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Man Vlade it's been a while since I've seen you on here.

I have seen you on dGames though :3

I'd love to visit Japan some tiiiiime

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Been a while ago. I've been wanting to go back to Xonar but no Premmie. Waiting for Ryker to get me freemie :bee:

It's a nice novelty account to have though.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Depends... How is your visit to Japan?

Other than that, anything I will say will undoubtedly not be commented upon because you likely will disappear again, but here's for hoping.

I'm glad that the semester is going well and that my area finally has plenty of regular people showing up. Also, me and drew apparently cannot decide on an avatar to use for longer than a week. At least, I think I can last longer than him. I swear it lasts no longer than a day at most.
MINE ARE BETTER THO

Hater ;)

Because of the ***** slap comment in the image you will likley end up getting some sort of "censor dodging" infraction/warning.

Also, bleach your going to have to post something perhaps a bit more substantial to reverse whatever direction we are going. Otherwise, this place is rotting.

Top Bottom