• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
iite kool kool ima call ya biggie from now on xD

Gamegenie made a change from a common theif
wid his falco all pro and ****** peach
and hes far from cheap, wid his bird he can **** shiz all day
spread love its da omaha way! xD
Go ahead as long for as along you address me correctly.

This board is way more active than the Snake board.
Doesn't seem like it most of the time and them Snakes can be in hiding you don't know?:awesome:

THEY NEVER FREAKIN' POST!!!!
I WILL POST TO LITERALLY EVERY OTHER POST AND IT STILL IS NOT ENOUGH. THE COMMITMENT HAS SIMPLY DIED >:/

But I think that is brawl for you. There is not much depth to it nor a lot of stuff to work on. THe only thing people need to work on are the basics, then work on your decision making, patience, etc. The biggest, not being afraid to be as gay as possible.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Sorasin goes to tournies and he's white. MetalMusicMan is white. That's all i can thuink off for now lol; But there's more!....maybe. lol

Falco only, but I cannot help breaking off every few matches to play someone else. Do you think it might be something like that Today?

Is there a tournament today that does not have a hacked wii? Or do they merely save the replays, then hack it later.

This is because forums is like texting. You post and then have someone reply later. No need for both people to be active like you do on xat.

Make the conversion to Smashboards today :D

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Do you really use DDD, and MK? Where's the Falco only love?
I use DeDeDe a lot. I only really use MK against IC's or sometimes in doubles.

Name search bait :p

Are you going to SIS4?
:( No. I have some work that weekend and I don't really think I should be out of town for it. I wanted to house with Clowsui since it sounds epic but I just can't justify going.

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
California it never snows, at worst we get rain for like 2-3 days. I wish it snowed in Cali :(

The US in a nutshell:

In the North it is far too cold.
In the South it is far too hot.
In the middle is just right,
but wait! There is nothing to do.

Vlade

Social Outcast
It doesn't feel like christmas time without blistering heat and moans of "ugghhhh its too hot"
QFT

Australia's Summer is way too hot.

I just found out that I can't go to SRT (Sun Rise Tournament) because my school term finishes on 15th April. FML. I'm pretty sure Mew2king and Ally were definitely going and I really wanted to finally play some top players.

Top Bottom