• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

Kasper!

Smash Lord
QFT

Australia's Summer is way too hot.

I just found out that I can't go to SRT (Sun Rise Tournament) because my school term finishes on 15th April. FML. I'm pretty sure Mew2king and Ally were definitely going and I really wanted to finally play some top players.
God its so unusual for me to be in a hot place during DECEMBER.

to me the very idea of it being hot at this time is something that should NEVER EVER HAPPEN!!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The weather here has been REALLY cold lately for Michigan. Like the first few days of the week, I just stayed indoors because it was like almost 0 degrees and I'm like "Hell no, I'm not going out there"

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That vid has nothing to with our character. The more I see vids from the Nebraska monthly, the more I get pissed off for not showing up there and not be able to record a match cause I wanted one of my matches to be recorded for the longest time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So after not playing Falco for like 6 months..I played him in a smashfest tonight and timed out people :D. And all of my matches went to at least 6 minutes. I am proud lol.

Why is there this seemingly heavy focus on timing out? It seems perfectly possible to do it without having to waste so much time. Or is this more smash humor?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Silly Xeylode.

Winning is the priority, not fun. Fun doesn't even matter :) it's all about being a douchebag to win. Yay!

Kasper!

Smash Lord
kadaj you are the cooliest smasher in the world

humble, informative and plus

your green name and avatar just make you look godly

k of to bed bye

lol No, Falco's are not that active. If you want activity, check the olimar threads or the peach threads. Better yet, check out sonic and pikachu. Pikachu holds the number one social thread with 35,000 posts while sonic has 100,000 posts while not others have only a third or less than that.

Top Bottom