• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
So happy December people.

Any plans for the holiday season?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sleep and hopefully get a Wii so I can practice Brawl cause I can only play melee with a cube.

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Come one come all the...

LOUISIANA DOUBLE FEATURE!!!

This December 17th and 18th!!!

December 17th will have a tournament at Play n Trade Bluebonnet in Baton Rouge, LA. This is more of a local tournament but if you had plans on arriving in the bayou on Friday come to it anyway, roughly an hour and fifteen minutes from Lafayette.

Then on Saturday come be a part of the event where titans clash, The Awesome Smash of Louisiana, also known as TASOL!!! Boasting a large venue with a Pot Bonus and...

ALL DAY PIZZA BUFFET INCLUDED IN THE VENUE FEE!!!

We just have two words for you...

GET

HYPE

For everyone who can't take hints on links:
Warm-up Tourney:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=292243
Big Tourneyhttp://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=274534
Venue Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p1_1AGZDkg
LA Pride Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DysYusN_AOI

Credits:
Jiovanni the Womanslayer - Hype Machine
Curlz - TASOL TO and Venue trailer creator
Fakegeorge - PnT Bluebonnet TO
Hyro - LA Pride trailer creator

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Sweet. I agree...can't wait to finally sleep. I can't even sleep in on weekends, and I'm in high school.

And why are we advertising tournies here? . . .

Also Xeylode way to neglect your family bro.

Sad is it not? I played smash for 2 years in MN and yet wisc. is the first place I ever played competitively in offline lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Haha, too bad I don't know who Fatboy/Grimace/Sago are. Fill me in.

Hunger
Kennispam
Fatboy
Grimace
Sago used to live there also
yoshq(?)
Yes, yoshq. However, the wisconsin brawl scene is more towards milwaukee/chigaco area or near eau claire. The melee scene seems to generate around madison. All the melee players that I know go often towards madison are john, culvers, sanchaz, vino, exarch, spikes, ace, myself, sync and quaz. There seems to be only two brawl players in madison with myself included in that number.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
did yall know you can i llusion donkey kongs recovery anywhere off stage, spike him, and still make it back to the stage?

this is prob old, but lol i just found this out.

pulse131

Smash Ace
MU question. Is it better to camp against pit or get inside?
i play against a pit alot and id say his camping game is ''ok'' and his inside game could use quite a bit of work, but come some day when i play against koolaid or something id like to be a little bit more prepared ;p

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
I'd say both are good positions to work with. With pit you just have to be careful and never let him attack first. Lasering is not always a smart option, but faking him out and baiting his reflector is an useful tactic. His arrows could cause quite a bit of trouble though, so making him approach, or approaching half way, is a smart idea. Jab is faster than anything he can throw at use close range, but you have to be very careful with mix ups. His side smash is hard and powerful. I=

I prefer the middle ground. It seems close enough that pit does not really want to try full out camping. When you cannot camp with impunity, you either run away to camp some more, or you start trying to get in. Either way, it seems to pressure pit into making the charge at you, or pushes him further back towards the stage edge.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for all intents and purposes, you dont.

you can sdi to the sides out of the DB green 4 (the thousand stab attack) but other than that, you kinda just mash SDI away from the marth and hope that he messes up.

LOL once you go black you don't go back.

Also **** BORING TOPICS.......ANYONE NOT A VIRGIN?
Falco having black feathers was such a great idea. It should have been done like that in melee. If it had, I might have actually mained falco in Melee.

Everyone who is a virgin should not reply to this statement. Since most of the world will not be replying to this message...

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Falco having black feathers was such a great idea. It should have been done like that in melee. If it had, I might have actually mained falco in Melee.

Everyone who is a virgin should not reply to this statement. Since most of the world will not be replying to this message...
Just like I would second Peach if she were a guy.

Top Bottom