• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Bakery - Realised I can still edit the thread title!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
If this is only the Falco players in the US I'd say 1st me 2nd Shugo 3rd-5th I have no idea.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well ima try to get pretty active in the south. Im from NC, we have competition but the only noticeable names y'all prob know are dr.pp (marth) Kadaj(marth) stingers(ROB) and sushi-man (metaknight.)

i just dropped mk for diddy/falco but i will prob be playing falco mostly, and leave diddy behind. i love the char.... but something just screams for me to main falco.

... maybe it's cause im black :/

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I can't believe I have not known of Shugo until yesterday. I checked out what little videos you had, and I was impressed. Your style and thought process is quite similar to mine, just a notch up. Keep up the great work.

On another note, I think the Falco forum is kind of dull and outdated. We should liven it up, update it and organize it. Anyone else agree, or do you not care?

Kasper!

Smash Lord
I can't believe I have not known of Shugo until yesterday. I checked out what little videos you had, and I was impressed. Your style and thought process is quite similar to mine, just a notch up. Keep up the great work.

On another note, I think the Falco forum is kind of dull and outdated. We should liven it up, update it and organize it. Anyone else agree, or do you not care?
u aint heard of shugo? dat n**** iz beast, peeps always trippin cause he keeps stylin on dem xD

There have been efforts in the past, but nothing has really come from it. What we need is something to keep people coming back. But I have yet to see it.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
most of my stuff is pretty outdated now Drew =/ but thanks :). I play a lot different now the most recent vids of my playstyle is probably me vs speed.

kismet2

Smash Ace
well ima try to get pretty active in the south. Im from NC, we have competition but the only noticeable names y'all prob know are dr.pp (marth) Kadaj(marth) stingers(ROB) and sushi-man (metaknight.)

i just dropped mk for diddy/falco but i will prob be playing falco mostly, and leave diddy behind. i love the char.... but something just screams for me to main falco.

... maybe it's cause im black :/
well...if it's not too late i'd main diddy if i were you

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wtf? why? idk it is kinda still a toss up, but falco seems to be more stable than diddy. There is a huge difference between people who know how to fight diddy and those who dont. Diddy has to many ways to get shut down ( if u know what ur doing) and only a few stages are in his favor(mostly neutrals)

if ur not trolling, why do u feel diddy is better?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
u aint heard of shugo? dat n**** iz beast, peeps always trippin cause he keeps stylin on dem xD
Haha, apparently so.

There have been efforts in the past, but nothing has really come from it. What we need is something to keep people coming back. But I have yet to see it.
What we need is...
Real discussions.
Things that people can relate to.
Pretty colors. :awesome:

most of my stuff is pretty outdated now Drew =/ but thanks :). I play a lot different now the most recent vids of my playstyle is probably me vs speed.
Yeah that's what I watched. What's different about your style, though?
But the David Archuleta avatar makes you a little much less cool. :l

well...if it's not too late i'd main diddy if i were you
:troll:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
LOLLLL hating on my david archuleta aint cool yo =/, but uh idk i've just gotten a lot better from a lot of my older videos. If all my newer vids were up compared to my older ones the difference would be kind of extreme lol.

Surprisingly, ever since we started talking about who the top 5 falcos are, we have become pretty active o.o

I guess all of you who name search are worth something after all.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Falco is extremely fun... i can only do bdacus out of spotdodge for some reason.. guh more practice i guess.

Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!
Falco power!!!

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Shugo, post videos whenever you can. I'm curious to see if what you say is true.
Also I'll just keep sippin that Archuleta-flavored haterade. ;)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lmaooooo. clowsui could vouch for me but yeah i should start recorded a lot more of my vids. im mad at myself for not doing it :(

what character do you guys think is best at controlling the pace of the match?
Falco. Diddy requires bananas to really ever have control. Lose the bananas and he will lose control. Bananas take time to bring out and need to be recovered. Lasers can happen in an incredibly short span of time and with phantasm, which is hard to punish all the time, he gets away to give time to start a SH for lasers.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
alright ive decided im quitting smash until its the right time to come back (if i reconsider)

so keeps trying your best falco brothers!!! peace

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Falco. Diddy requires bananas to really ever have control. Lose the bananas and he will lose control. Bananas take time to bring out and need to be recovered. Lasers can happen in an incredibly short span of time and with phantasm, which is hard to punish all the time, he gets away to give time to start a SH for lasers.
Falco over the whole cast?

take care kasper, hope everything works out.

Top Bottom