• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Good, that way you'll learn and maybe stop 9ing your teammate in doubles ;D
But 9ing my teammate in a serious tournament match is funny :p

Though half the time I nine you in a tournament match, it's accidental (e.g. you walk into it, or I nine in the general direction of everyone and just hit you). The other half of the times... :awesome:

smash mash

Smash Apprentice
Nice PR, its changed a lot since the first one....ill be coming down to phoenix 5 btw :D see how it goes, havnt played in awhile tho....but ill try my best ;)

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, you didn't specify it was the first post since Firefly posted the new PR. The general understanding of "first", as far as I'm aware, is that it is the first reply to the original post. And seeing as we are at OVER 9000
divided by 15
posts so far this thread, you were far away from being the first reply to the original post of this thread.
lol technicality
:p

HNG

Smash Journeyman
Omg, I demand a $1 MM against Karupin at Phoenix. MK dittos, I hear he mains MK now.

Top Bottom