• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Is that enough to host a brawl tournament in Victoria? lol
Ok, lets see here....

Max113: Dunno... haven't heard from him in a whi- .... oh wait...

42_: He'd play if it wasn't for money (main wolf now btw)

Defender: Just got his wii fixed so he's getting back into things

Ewic: Haven't talk to him in quite a while, but he might show up

Tero: Don't think so... :/

Blue Yoshi: Ya

Karupin: Ya

PC25: Perhaps...

And there you have it. :p

Max113

Smash Apprentice
NOO!!! TERO!!!

Apparently Ewic still plays... so... hmm...
Hah, I know eh? The closest thing to smash Teyro will touch nowadays is Project M. He just plays MvC3 all day now. :/

I also asked everyone... yeah... there would be enough for a tourney. :D

42_

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2165-5366-1431
No thank you, this is a public place. For shame Rob. :p

I want to come, really badly, but I don't have money. Though Defender and I are picking up Brawl again, so "prepare to receive the thunder" you silly Mainlanders. :]
"prepare to receive the thunder"

Why'd you have to go and rip that off of me? :c

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
OMG IT'S JAZ ON SMASHBOARDZ!!!

...but seriously... we should all hang out sometime soon and have a brawl fest here in Victoria. It will be way more epic than that boring 25+ confirmed attendance mainland tourney...

Edit: Jaz... melee GaW ditto money match? 9 cents :p

Defend_er

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I saw this thread and I'd just like to say that I think Tero still plays Brawl, although I am getting the feeling that he might be dropping Ganondorf, but who am I to say? Anyways, I hope I can start attending tournaments soon when I get caught up on my work.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Hey boyz/girlz. Just wanted to say a hello and I hope to be joining up with you guys soon enough. I'm moving from Nova Scotia to BC this september and would be into some competition. Name's drake, maining ROB (I know right :D). Currently fifth on our PR.
Just wanted to say hello, and look foreword to hopefully being able to meet up.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Another? I'm the only one out here, I didn't think he was very popular...at all. How's your MK scene? Got tons of flying bats swinging swords up fannies?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
In BC? Bundtcake plays ROB. I am not from BC btw, I am from AB, and got my *** handed to me twice by bundtcake when I came to BC. =(

Revenge one day.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Hey boyz/girlz. Just wanted to say a hello and I hope to be joining up with you guys soon enough. I'm moving from Nova Scotia to BC this september and would be into some competition. Name's drake, maining ROB (I know right :D). Currently fifth on our PR.
Just wanted to say hello, and look foreword to hopefully being able to meet up.
Perfect timing, because September will be the time BC Brawl comes back to life. =P I must warn you though, we pretty much have the ROB match-up down thanks to Bundtcake *shakes fist*, so you may or may not have a hard time when you first get here. Are you coming for university?

Oh great another ROB. I am too scared to go back now :(.
Bahahaha

Another? I'm the only one out here, I didn't think he was very popular...at all. How's your MK scene? Got tons of flying bats swinging swords up fannies?
More than in NS, no doubt. :troll:

More serious answer, we have 3-4 MK mains, and maybe 1 or 2 pocket MKs floating around. We're pretty diverse overall, but probably not quite as much as NS seems to be.

:005:

lol this isnt going to be updated ever

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Moneyknight4ever

Seriously though, it's really just a nice change of pace using good characters, and I'm looking forward to being able to use one reliably in tournament. =D

My Yoshi's always gonna be better than my MK though, whether I like it or not...

Drake12

Smash Ace
Raz told me that you got yourself a nice Yoshi...he also told me that ironically, we have a bigger smash community...somehow?
We'll see how things go with my Robo, is this other guy good? On the PR and such?
Yeah, I'll be out there for 8 months for college. I was born out there so it shouldn't be to bad.
Problem is I'll be in Abbotsford :/ How long would it take to meet up at your venues?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
lol, we're not a very big community at all; we average about 10-15 people at our monthlies (or at least, we did before I left for the Summer and nobody has hosted anything since). Abbotsford is kind of out of the way, but there are a few players that come in from there regularly (mainly Breez, our best MK ATM, and LFL, our former TO who basically got our community going in the first place), so you'd probably be able to catch a ride with them.

Bundtcake is #1 in BC; he mains ROB, but he also uses about a third of the cast at a competent tournament level. :L

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol you're asking if he's on the PR in the PR thread? Go to the OP and see.

Bundtcake is the best in BC by a good margin imo.

Drake12

Smash Ace
I'm new to this whole smashboards so here's a derpy question. I assume the PR list on the first page is the newest one...?
You guys are getting me pumped to show you my moves :p
I must say, I dig your stage list of 14 stages instead of 21.
Also, can the skytrain go from abbotsford, or a bus? Just thinking on what if I'm on my own

Top Bottom