• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah, the list on the OP on the first page is the "newest" one, although it's kind of outdated...the current version was updated in January.

The Skytrain doesn't go to Abbotsford, unfortunately, and neither does the bus system for the greater Vancouver area. To get to the venue on your own, you'd have to take a Greyhound to Coquitlam (~$20-25 both ways), then take a pair of busses from there ($2.50 each way). It's kind of a pain...but it's a lot cheaper than what I'd have to do to get to Halifax. :mad:

I imagine the transition from NS's stagelist to that of anywhere else would be a pretty dramatic shift. XD

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
lol haters gonna hate

get over yourself

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
hahahah brawl

hahahahah
This kind of negativity is not needed in this thread.

I was honestly thinking of joining some Melee tournaments but if that's the attitude I'm going to have to deal with then count me out.

Arcansi

Smash Champion
This kind of negativity is not needed in this thread.

I was honestly thinking of joining some Melee tournaments but if that's the attitude I'm going to have to deal with then count me out.
I find it odd that I would be called negative (or other close-meaning words) in relation to this kind of behavior. Idk.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Thing is, we WERE going to give him that, but as hilarious as that would have been, we figured it would be rude to give that to him.

Drake12

Smash Ace
Whoa, randomly stumbled on this to see the PR. Good stuff! I'm curious as to what factor put Jake above me though. Anyone able to clarify? I remember topping him the last few times, going 1-1 with Byoshi and 1-1 with mister D.
Not upset, flaming or anything like that. Just curious. Is it because Capt L always goes ham on me? :p

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
If you win is because my controller doesn't work
If I win is because you sucks

Ahh... Somewhere deep in my heart, I miss that lol

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
idk how Deap is in top 10, his oli sucks.
When he's here in Sonora, México he always get ***** ._.
hahaha tu crees que tu mk es muy bueno o que?

fuera de tu mk, ningun de tus personajes lo vale, y si no se para que vienes a comentar con tu ingles de publica joder.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, this is getting offtopic and like Deap said, my english is bad so I'll answer just this time in spanish.

1.- Lo suficiente como para ganarle al #6 de este PR si
2.- Fuera de mi MK tengo 2 personajes(Falco y Snake) que estoy seguro le ganan a los tuyos y unos 4 o 5 más que facilmente te dejan con 1 vida y con counterpicks puede hasta te gane un set.
3.- Es un foro libre y yo comento donde quiero.
De paso te contestaré lo de youtube aqui.
4.- ¿Y qué si aprendí a jugar viendo videos de Mew2King y Ally? Cada quien tiene su forma de mejorar y a mi me funcionó esa.
5.- Si no juegas Brawl ¿Qué haces en Smashboards? vete a un foro de FIFA o algo así en dado caso.
6.- Por último, estoy seguro me contestarás con "MM de $500!" o algo así, yo lo rechazaré y al final seguirás en tu mundo donde eres mejor que todos los de México, si lo acepto y muy probablemente gane, dirás que fue culpa del control, X ó Y motivo. Al final todo termina con Deap > México.

in case someone is curious (in english):
1. - My MK is good enough to beat the #6 of this PR
2. - Others than my MK I have 2 characters (Falco and Snake) I'm sure they beat yours and about 4 or 5 more that can easily leave you with 1 stock and possibly win sets if we counterpick
3. - This is a free forum so I comment where I want
By the way I'll answer here what you said in youtube
4. - What if I learned to play by watching videos of Mew2King and Ally? Everyone has their way of improving and that worked for me.
5. - If you don't play Brawl, what are you doing on Smashboards? Go to some FIFA forum or something like that
6. - Finally, I am sure you will answer me with "MM $ 500!" or something, I'll reject it and everything will be like you're better than all of Mexico, if I accept it and most likely win, you will say that was the fault of the control, X or Y reason. In the end everything ends with Deap > Mexico.

Again, sorry guys, report this or something, just let Deap see this.

Canada <3

Deap

Smash Ace
NNID
Deap92x
Sorry, this is getting offtopic and like Deap said, my english is bad so I'll answer just this time in spanish.

1.- Lo suficiente como para ganarle al #6 de este PR si
2.- Fuera de mi MK tengo 2 personajes(Falco y Snake) que estoy seguro le ganan a los tuyos y unos 4 o 5 más que facilmente te dejan con 1 vida y con counterpicks puede hasta te gane un set.
3.- Es un foro libre y yo comento donde quiero.
De paso te contestaré lo de youtube aqui.
4.- ¿Y qué si aprendí a jugar viendo videos de Mew2King y Ally? Cada quien tiene su forma de mejorar y a mi me funcionó esa.
5.- Si no juegas Brawl ¿Qué haces en Smashboards? vete a un foro de FIFA o algo así en dado caso.
6.- Por último, estoy seguro me contestarás con "MM de $500!" o algo así, yo lo rechazaré y al final seguirás en tu mundo donde eres mejor que todos los de México, si lo acepto y muy probablemente gane, dirás que fue culpa del control, X ó Y motivo. Al final todo termina con Deap > México.

in case someone is curious (in english):
1. - My MK is good enough to beat the #6 of this PR
2. - Others than my MK I have 2 characters (Falco and Snake) I'm sure they beat yours and about 4 or 5 more that can easily leave you with 1 stock and possibly win sets if we counterpick
3. - This is a free forum so I comment where I want
By the way I'll answer here what you said in youtube
4. - What if I learned to play by watching videos of Mew2King and Ally? Everyone has their way of improving and that worked for me.
5. - If you don't play Brawl, what are you doing on Smashboards? Go to some FIFA forum or something like that
6. - Finally, I am sure you will answer me with "MM $ 500!" or something, I'll reject it and everything will be like you're better than all of Mexico, if I accept it and most likely win, you will say that was the fault of the control, X or Y reason. In the end everything ends with Deap > Mexico.

Again, sorry guys, report this or something, just let Deap see this.

Canada <3

HAHAHA hasta que no quedes mas alto en un torneo donde yo haya entrado tienes derecho hablar, por que si mal no recuerdo te saco un sonic.

1. Si te llego a volver a ver, te juego me da igual.
2. a todos tus demas personajes me la sudan y facil, es mas si te juego usa a mk me da igual, juego mejor que antes incluso sin practicar ni nada, por que aqui rara vez voy a algun torneo.
3. Si, es libre pero cada quien tiene su propio subforo.
4. Sin comentarios.
5. No juego nada competitivo, solo estoy aqui por que aveces se hacen torneos de PM solo por eso, hace mucho que deje de jugar brawl, me aburre el juego.
6. Tu bien sabes que en tu casa mi control no funcionaba bien, no se que mierda ladras.

obviamente que en mexico ahi gente mejor que yo, pero es cosa que me da igual, al unico que realmente yo considero Bueno en hillo, seria al alan y al linky por que ambos mejoraron con experiencia y no viendo videos en youtube, aqui si vienes con esa "exp" no vas a salir de pool, no creas que eres el unico listillo del mundo que se la pasa viendo videos de youtube :awesome:

no deberias ponerle importancia a una PR, por que eso no dice el nivel de alguien, por ejemplo la de aqui le eh ganado a todos los de la PR, todos ellos juegan mas gay que tu(especialmente el #1) juega con IC, solo juega a grab to death, sin los IC cualquiera de hillo le gana facil la verdad.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I dunno last few games I had with Deap, I beat him and I'm not even on the PR <3

:peach::peach::peach:

Also, I dunno wth is going on in Mexico but you guys made Alanhate drop Zelda... :c

| Big D |

Smash Master
What's this I don't even.

So I think it's safe to say that hook line and sinker with the name search bait.

As for the PR, when Deap did enter, he never lost to anyone below him and he's not higher since he's only beaten Drake once which doesn't compete with any of the accomplishments of those above him.
Not only that but he has taken games off Captain L before which is impressive in itself. I think he's fine where he is, for that period of time anyways.

If we were to update now things could be different.

no deberias ponerle importancia a una PR, por que eso no dice el nivel de alguien, por ejemplo la de aqui le eh ganado a todos los de la PR, todos ellos juegan mas gay que tu(especialmente el #1) juega con IC, solo juega a grab to death, sin los IC cualquiera de hillo le gana facil la verdad.
So I ran this through a translator and here's what I got.

[COLLAPSE="Translation of Deap's post"]I'm free[/COLLAPSE]

Drake12

Smash Ace
Haha, thats a fair point Mister D. I always thought that me Firefly and Byosh were all really close with wins over each other at different points and such which is why I was curious, but me losing to deap while no one else did is a fair point that I forgot :/

| Big D |

Smash Master
Honestly 3-5 could have gone either way. You're all pretty close and if you guys were pitted against each other I don't know who would win. All your wins and losses are so comparable it's so hard to weight them.

Jake did however win a tournament and was the most consistent.

You probably had the best W/L in terms of top players though.

| Big D |

Smash Master
ur rite man u no wat we shud tell the sf2 comunty to unban akuma and stuff cuz itz like banninf fox in melee how cud we all be so blind thanx man

also ivan ooze should be unband to u shud goggle him if u cant computerhend u undrstnd?

:0

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
I dunno last few games I had with Deap, I beat him and I'm not even on the PR <3

:peach::peach::peach:

Also, I dunno wth is going on in Mexico but you guys made Alanhate drop Zelda... :c
it's like the second time I name search and look what I found xD

they weren't talking about me :3

there's another Alan(he's known as just Alan iirc) who plays CF iirc.

and I haven't dropped Zelda... yet or at least completely, and I don't thinks that's gonna happen very soon

EDIT: just making a point clear here, sorry and don't hate me for posting things that anyone in this thread cares about :3

Top Bottom