• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
our tournament threads serve as a social thread

plus ashley needs to make a tournament thread anyway

btw are you coming to the next tournament?

and jake we should call the tournaments British Columbia Smash Monthlies (BCSM) hawaii does a similar thing (SmashBrosHawaiiMonthlies)
If everyone else from Vic goes sure. I'd love to go, it's next month on the 20th right?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
we have a BC smash social thread

but it's all melee people and you'll get flamed/trolled by everyone if you talk about brawl there

including me

looool

edit: i just remembered i still haven't uploaded grand finals LOL. i should get on that...someday
They can just do what we do.

This is B.C.'s Brawl social thread. Alberta's Brawl social thread is Rock Paper Scissors in the Tournament Discussion. hahah.

[EDIT]

The Black Knight, Jake? I approve!

[EDIT #2]

... I just noticed now that he's sporting a tie and a coffee mug. Double approval wtf man.

Crisis

Smash Ace
So are there only monthlies in Coquitlam? And around how many people are in the Brawl scene, since it seems pretty small? Curious. =P

Asa

Smash Hero
we have around 35 in our scene

probably as high as 45 if everyone came

where do you live in vancouver? I'd love to play you

Asa

Smash Hero
address is 2205 lower mall

vancouver, bc v6t 1z4

do you have msn or aim?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I just phoned the store, and the next monthly is looking good to go for November 20th. I'll make the thread later tonight (I'll be putting it under the Tournament Listings section though). We might catch the attention of a few people who didn't think to look in the Canada boards for tournaments that way. I will also be making an event page on All is Brawl for additional exposure.

@ AJ: If you're referring to the PR, we'll update that after the upcoming monthly.

:008:

SKidd

Smash Master
We should update after the 20th tourney.

The last update was a million years ago.

Captain L

Smash Champion
This is gonna be really hard to make considering the results. I can see Blue yoshi going up quite a bit though.

And where did clouderz go?

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
I'd like to know that myself. :x

This list is gonna be interesting. 1st is probably pretty easy to agree on, but after that, it's gonna be a mess. Looking forward to sorting that out...

:005:

Captain L

Smash Champion
Fair enough, tournament results are all across the board.

Except Brian.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
even tho i missed the last pheonix, just curious if past tourneys are being accounted for? MM's all that stuff, like is this PR being done properly for once?
...Seriously? >.>

1. You've missed the last 3 tournaments, not just one. The last one you were at was over 7 months ago. We're taking into account all the tournaments since August; anything past that was too long ago to be relevant to now.

2. There is no good way to keep track of all the MMs that take place aside from word of mouth, and most of the time, people will either sandbag or claim they were sandbagging later. There is no way we can use MMs that have taken place here to contribute to the PR without being blatantly biased.

Grimice

Smash Apprentice
um i wasnt speaking of myself.. when i discussed the PR with robert(blue yoshi) I didnt even put myself on the list, so dont jump to conclusions, i merly asked since our PR has been laughed at, due to how badly it was done.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
even tho i missed the last pheonix
Of course you weren't talking about yourself. How silly of me. The majority of my post addressed your questions anyway...

Tell me, what exactly is it that made the past PRs "bad"? What would your ideal PR look like, and how would it be done? I hear people complain about the list, but very rarely does anybody do a reasonable job of trying to back up their claims.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
um i wasnt speaking of myself.. when i discussed the PR with robert(blue yoshi) I didnt even put myself on the list, so dont jump to conclusions, i merly asked since our PR has been laughed at, due to how badly it was done.
Lol backing up after saying some ridiculous? Jake caught you though which is good :).

Top Bottom