• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The B.C. Brawl Power Ranking [Updated Ranking! Winter 2012-2013 Season (MK Legal)]

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
1. Clouderz (he got absolutely totalled this time and knocked out early, but it's difficult to overlook his other placings over the course of his Smash career. it's that or second place next to...)
2. Bundtcake
3. Firefly
4. Blue Yoshi (no small feat to defeat Clouderz for his ranking. and he's ranked high before so warranted imo)
5. Breez
6. Captain_L

hmm...

I'm trying to think of who would go where otherwise, but as you guys said, no update just yet.

MeSSi

Smash Ace
1. Clouderz (he got absolutely totalled this time and knocked out early, but it's difficult to overlook his other placings over the course of his Smash career. it's that or second place next to...)
2. Bundtcake
3. Firefly
4. Blue Yoshi (no small feat to defeat Clouderz for his ranking. and he's ranked high before so warranted imo)
5. Breez
6. Captain_L

hmm...

I'm trying to think of who would go where otherwise, but as you guys said, no update just yet.
umm there is better ppl than breez. captain L is way better (i say this cuz i played them both and captain L is just better, he understands the game more.... captain L for 4th on next PR update)

lol at captain L. "4inBC" get yur own tag dude

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hasn't Breez been taking consistent 3rd place spots in tourneys to be considered 3rd on the PR? (2nd before Clouderz came back.) Past performances and one upset on a match-up he got creamed for not comprehending doesn't warrant a drastic drop from him, I find. The spots he's fallen is enough, in my opinion.

[EDIT]

Also, I think it's best to reserve judgment for the next tournament that BC has as well. If Breez can bring it back with a high placing once again to prove that I was the reason he was destroyed, without me there, then 5th on the PR seems warranted unless he can beat those higher up in my guessing. If he loses/places lower again, then lower he could go.

Sion

Island of Horizon
yeah, i heard dan likes vocaloids LOL

i'm glad you guys considered me for the brawl pr. i'd like to thank my family for supporting my brawl career. i'd also like to thank the brawl community for staying strong and carrying through these hard months.

maybe i'll actually go to a tournament someday. :sadeyes:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hasn't Breez been taking consistent 3rd place spots in tourneys to be considered 3rd on the PR? (2nd before Clouderz came back.) Past performances and one upset on a match-up he got creamed for not comprehending doesn't warrant a drastic drop from him, I find. The spots he's fallen is enough, in my opinion.

[EDIT]

Also, I think it's best to reserve judgment for the next tournament that BC has as well. If Breez can bring it back with a high placing once again to prove that I was the reason he was destroyed, without me there, then 5th on the PR seems warranted unless he can beat those higher up in my guessing. If he loses/places lower again, then lower he could go.
This is NOT the AB PR. I think we should back off. Also, Breez did terrible last tournament iirc, and had drunk johns or something. Unless he does really well next time, a substantial drop is in order.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You're right, Luke. We don't have a close enough observation over their scene let alone others to make calls. That, and it's not our place to do so in the first place.

I didn't mean to sound like I was doing that, just tossing in my input. But I did get into it a little too much probably.

Sorry guys.

bundtcake

Smash Ace
I am laughing so hard at the amount of people that took me seriously

apparently people forget that sion is a melee player and duck is the random 8 year old that joined with a wii+chuck

~Firefly~

Smash Hero

apparently people forget that sion is a melee player and duck is the random 8 year old that joined with a wii+chuck
That was not Duck. He was a Sonic player, and he definitely wasn't 8 years old. lol

And these random lists floating around are all really silly. So many assumptions.

=[ @ Ced.

XD @ Daniel.

:008:

Metà

Smash Master

oh THAT GUY?

you mean the guy I literally JV 4-stocked? LOL

edit: ok so looking at previous posts, apparently that's not him. but still, it was funny

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yes and yes. =] Our tournaments are held in Coquitlam; hopefully that works for you. I'm aiming for the 20th for the next event. I'll post a thread when I get around to confirming the date. (getting on that soon... =s)

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
Oh, and if any potential smash fests or something like that go on at any point, let me know. I'd be interested might be able to attend a few.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Oh, and if any potential smash fests or something like that go on at any point, let me know. I'd be interested might be able to attend a few.
Will do.

Coquitlam is farther than I like, but I'll check it out if I figure out how to drive there. Sounds fun.
Where are you from? We have people spread out around the Vancouver area, so unless you live further away, there's a chance you could catch a ride with someone.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Well, if you live in Vancouver, transit is always an option. Depending on where you are in Vancouver, you can get to the venue by simply taking a few busses. It might take a while, but it's cheap and doesn't require a car. Some of us often meet up at bus loops and such on the way there too.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Well places like coquitlam/burnaby/surrey are all suburbs of Vancouver kind of like our spruce grove/st.albert/fort sask etc. We honestly have no johns to be small, because St.Albert and Leduc are both pretty big.

Crisis

Smash Ace
Well, if you live in Vancouver, transit is always an option. Depending on where you are in Vancouver, you can get to the venue by simply taking a few busses. It might take a while, but it's cheap and doesn't require a car. Some of us often meet up at bus loops and such on the way there too.

Alright. I think I'll be able to borrow a car :bee: as long as there's a place to park.

Asa

Smash Hero
jakie jakie jackal make a tournament thread already so we can stop using this thread as our social thread

Asa

Smash Hero
our tournament threads serve as a social thread

plus ashley needs to make a tournament thread anyway

btw are you coming to the next tournament?

and jake we should call the tournaments British Columbia Smash Monthlies (BCSM) hawaii does a similar thing (SmashBrosHawaiiMonthlies)

Metà

Smash Master
we have a BC smash social thread

but it's all melee people and you'll get flamed/trolled by everyone if you talk about brawl there

including me

looool

edit: i just remembered i still haven't uploaded grand finals LOL. i should get on that...someday

Top Bottom