• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
!UPDATE!

Deadline is getting closer! Get those vids in. If you want your character avatar next to your vid, make sure he is in your little "main" spot on your profile.
Please submit any future videos in this format:
*Title of Combo Vid* (don't include combo vid/highlight/etc)
*Length of Vid* (submit parenthetically plz!)
*URL*

Thank you!

Redonkulous 2 - Green Machine by SMK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q54OFPlOLwY
Is this your own video? Submit only your own videos, not those of other people.

Speed Break by Xaltis (he doesn't go on SWF afaik)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4t6W9OYBOA
So if he wins you should get the prize? Submit your own vids.

I don't know if you were aware, but advent submitted his vid earlier. I guess you were trying to emphasize that i should update.

Plagiarism is against the law!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ah, I wasn't sure if he'd posted it up or not yet. (Wasn't going to go searching). I figured if it was already there, then it didn't really matter.

I wasn't plagiarising, I was nominating : /

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Ah, I wasn't sure if he'd posted it up or not yet. (Wasn't going to go searching). I figured if it was already there, then it didn't really matter.

I wasn't plagiarising, I was nominating : /
It's cool.

Yes, it's my own video... I just go by a different name here than any other forum. My sig even has the name I usually go by (smk). :p
Alright, just making sure, i'll update.

Submit your own videos.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
The moment of truth is almost here. How is the judging gonna work? Watching 130+ combo vids is a lot of time.
I watch the vids as i enter them to front page, that's usually why it takes me so long to update the front page... that and i'm a lazy as **** and a procrastinator. BUt hopefully my team has been keeping up there part and at least watching them and having some input on them. I was thinking about getting a premium membership but since those don't seem to exist i don't how to get the "peoples" vote. Electoral college maybe? 3 votes from the mods, 2 from the SBRoomers, 1 from the Broomers, 1 from the debaters, 1 from the writers, 5 from me. And open vote in a seperate thread? Idk what do you guys think? I have to many ideas going through my head, that and some **** just got raided so my moms a tad "miffed".

KBAITHX.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
It should be agreed upon by a panel, if you want. A panel can narrow it down to the 10 best vids or so, then it will go by a poll and popular vote (though I dont agree with a popular vote system because then all the videos aren't watched and its mainly whoever promotes their video best.) I definitely think a panel should be used though. However you want to include the public is your choice.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Good eye.

Quick Poll: Should I, more precisely, include the avatars of the characters featured in the vids?
Thanks and I will have to say Yes, since most look for a specific char vid, and unless the name says otherwise they don't know who's in it, and don't watch it, so having the Chars avatar will be helpful.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
Jab My Heart Out

I am still working on it but i think its really good so far its very unique

its only a combo when you cant recover before next attack right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom