• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Just wanted some clarification on the deadline date....

Is it:

11:59pm on Nov 30th?

or

by the end of the day of Dec. 1st?

I ask because I'm close to finishing my next video...and want to know exactly how much time there is left.

:)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
So who makes up the judging panel?

Someone should find masterwumpus as a guest judge. Also, a mod/SBR member as well.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
redundant much? =P
My phailed attempt at a joke.

.lol.

So who makes up the judging panel?

Someone should find masterwumpus as a guest judge. Also, a mod/SBR member as well.
I have my own panel of "hand bred" a.k.a selected people. I am also in the process of writing a constitution, if you will, for the "point" distribution system that i am ( at the moment of course) conjuring in my head.

@NikoK:
Pretty sure he's going to be updating the rest soon.
DING! DING!

Guys, if you've submitted at least one video, you should know by now how often i update the front page.

Your horses, hold onto to them.

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Can we at least get the new additions added to the first page? It's a good central place to find videos, and it would be nice to make sure that nothing was missed.

Vv2

Smash Apprentice
Can we at least get the new additions added to the first page? It's a good central place to find videos, and it would be nice to make sure that nothing was missed.
/agree update page with new vids

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sooo...this isn't going to take a year is it?

XD

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Well theoretically it could, realistically it wont. Christmas is a very busy time of year, and we just experienced a death in the family so the LAST thing on my mind is some VOLUNTARY awards thread on a video game forum.

I just need to find out who organizes those sexy mod awards and when they take place.

Come on is the suspense really killing you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom