• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
**** YOU!

Now i feel obligated to update the list right now. This is one of the reasons i made the thread, to show that skilled melee players could be "skilled" in brawl. And with yet ANOTHER crazy vid to add to the list, wow.

My eyes teared (bias from a sheik player), but regardless, wow, better than boozer cute...2?

Why did you have to pick sheik?!? Why did the video have to end?

<9,000 kudos.

List will be updated very soon, but they're showing Chuck and Larry (love that movie)

@Gimpy: Throw a link down to this thread, surely your name will attract more to it. Keep it OG!

Nice title btw. -_-
I think I know who just won the whole enchilada! Any1 else suprised it wasn't me (jk, obviously- mine sucked XD)

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
Hey JoeBeBonanza, how are you gonna judge best music? I get how the other ones can be judged, but that one seems like it would be 100% based on opinion. For example, I may think mine has better music than another because I like the music I put in mine. Thanks for doing this whole thread
~Popo

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
I'm off tomorrow so i WILL [go ahead and quote me] update by than.

Sorry for the waits.

And just a side note: This turned out WAY better than i thought.

Funny to see how much brawl has evolved in such a short time.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Brawl only evolved so quickly because of Melee.

I'm guessing that many of us are skilled in Melee, and since Brawl is Melee without the technical skill, it really didn't take anyone very long to get good.

Let's all give thanks to Melee. =D

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Sorry man, i'm asking for brawl only. I have no prob for melee as link links from past to future, but as the actual content, sorry man.

Although that wall jump to knee was preety seck-see.

here are two videos from members of my Brawl crew.
Crew member: NJs2SRRY
Peach 3:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocile11FPXs
Crew member: NJs2RAW
Toonlink & Marth 6:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dluyPZuzNhY&feature=related

My (NJs2ILL) video will be made soon
Under whose name should i put them under?

LIST UPDATED!

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
lol xyro you love your lesbian samus as for me i like my heterosexual samus becuause she loves me :D

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Tapion...Does this look familiar? A Falcon Imitation Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5V-21Yof4

Hmm...that kinda seemed unecessary to post with the sig and all....
OMFG you deserve to win.

I don't think people will get it unless they've watched Tapion's video as much as I have.

Lmao I love when you were going to Tapion punch the Fox at the start and then it was like "Yeah right...".

Lol, good job.

KcajandPopo

Smash Cadet
So this is what we have decided to do. Star rankings next to each vid. Cause writing paragraphs would take too long. Star rating on a 5 point scale (decimals included).

Expect a few to be up by next week.
I'm sure people are gonna him about not having these ratings up, but remember guys, he got hit by Hurricane Ike (like me XD ), so I'm guessing he lost power, so give him some time and some space to recover from the storm and get everything up and moving.

Thanks for making this thread johnny, you've got me so many more views on youtube and everything. You rock!
Also I was wondering...do you have a combo vid? Of course you couldn't judge it, but it'd be interesting to see. :chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom