• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Binx

Smash Master
Some of these vids are really good, I kind of like the idea, although there should definitely be decided on several polls, like gamefaqs does, a combo video tournament if you will, and just do polls of the day in December until there is only 1 left.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Hands Off My Bread! 2-Falco combo vid
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV6UUb-S3tc

Just that one is fine.

Just a suggestion (probably better for a seperate thread actually...) what about separating the vids by character rather than player name?
Well the character avatars are there, and i'm not gonna change everything, i already deleted almost all the vids once editing it up. Easier said than done and i don't want to risk it lol.

Shack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShackShack
3DS FC
1392-5021-7831
Why Smashball's Aren't Allowed in Tourneys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1GctMhKeNc

Submitting under the funny category

Sorry there's no sound, my capture card was weird. Still gets "LOL" posts hourly so I figured its worth submitting.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
*BUMP*

Alright guys tell me if you guys are having difficulties seeing the avatar beside the vids. And other "abnormalities" casue when i tried to update they weren't showing up.

Anything out of the usual?

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
Would it be better to PM you submissions? there's still a lot of stuff missing on the Original Post.

Nakayorz

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys tell me if you guys are having difficulties seeing the avatar beside the vids. And other "abnormalities" casue when i tried to update they weren't showing up.
Oh that? so something wonky with the forums is preventing posting more links? Quite strange indeed.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Amazing job organizing this... I think i speak for everyone when I say thanks a lot!!!!!! ^^

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
any king ddd? :(
Theres 2. The sidefx one. And one by Reed i believe.

But the avatars are all up again. So finding vids by character should be easier now.

Also i made an aib account and noticed that more people actually have combo vids there, and was wondering if it would be a good idea to link the thread to over there?

Suggestions?

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Dull_Razor's "R.O.B. Reloaded; A R.O.B. Gameplay Montage"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwOHIPzXgQA

My new ROB video. Basically, Im submitting it here for the editing, as ive gotten lots of compliments on how well it was put together. Plus, the clips aren't too shabby. If ya'd add it, it'd be much appreciated.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Again guys, i know it hasn't been updated, but I'm already swamped with homework, trying to get certified and taking a dual credit english class with one of the hardest teachers I've ever met isn't easy.
Quote me: Updates by Monday (hooray for labor day).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom