• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WIGI

Smash Champion
Yea about that, i should have specified this but since your vid contain melee footage i can't accept man. I've already turned down melee entries so you know, allowing this woudn't be fair to the other vids.

Sorry about it man, good vid though i did watch it.
whats the big deal? you eccepted mine? mine has melee in it. i don't see whgat the big deal is. if its a brawl competition, then just mark the brawl portion of it. either eccept his or be fair to everyone and take mine down.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
whats the big deal? you eccepted mine? mine has melee in it. i don't see whgat the big deal is. if its a brawl competition, then just mark the brawl portion of it. either eccept his or be fair to everyone and take mine down.
Wait... let guess and say your latest vid has melee in it? Cause i don't recall "firreproof" to have melee in it.

WIGI

Smash Champion
ok well im on a role here, i still think your being unfair with this, but il just upload a brawl only version later lol.

life of a plumber has melee in it. but its only one clip so i think you should leave it up.just trying to be fair here.

WIGI

Smash Champion
yeah for sure, i might just put up the exact same thing minus the melee.
and my 2nd all brawl one is nearing completion.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
if a video has atleast 50% brawl, it should definitely be valid. dont be a melee hater lol. my video is ATLEAST 50% brawl, if not more than that. -_-

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
if a video has atleast 50% brawl, it should definitely be valid. dont be a melee hater lol. my video is ATLEAST 50% brawl, if not more than that. -_-
It's not that i hate melee, i like it more than brawl, but there is a reason why i posted this in the "brawl" portion of "videos and other media". At the time brawl was still on the rocks, and these were to help inspire players to stick to brawl, and than give a little competition so yeah.

shanus

Smash Hero
You understand you're submitting a trailer, you can't submit both a trailer and the finished product. So do you want me to submit the trailer and NOT the actual vid, or just wait?
I thikn main products and trailers are entirely different beasts. The music syncing + haha effects of this one will be entirely different than that of the final product. Thats the only reason I wanted to submitted both :O

SlashTalon

Smash Ace

Pink-eye

Smash Apprentice
can i post a vid. of some one elses vid. cause i didnt see it up there........

im speaking of MyRoboticClaws vid. "Absolute Zero:A Zero Suit Samus Video" look it up on youtube

best one out there.

....ill just send him a pm instead.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Blazin Kyubi better win this.
Or Shades of Falco.

EDIT: My bad, just noticed this was Brawl only >.<
I will nominate NAN3RZ combo vid when it's finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom