• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 2008 CVA's *CLOSED* ! [133 vids!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Okay.
# Video of the Year
# Best Music
# Best Presentation
# Best Team
# Most Informative
# Most Submissions
# Funniest
# Best Editing
# Creativity
# Quality

Those are the categories as they stand now. 3 prizes 3 categories. So I'm thinking the first three only.
Agreed?

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Just my opinions.

KEY
OK - Approved
Eh. - I personally don't think it's needed.
Hon - "Honorary" A category that offers no prize.
Nah - Probably isn't needed.

# Video of the Year - OK
# Best Music - OK
# Best Presentation - Eh. (Seems like a combination of Best Music and best Editing.)
# Best Team - Eh. (I'm personally not feeling it.)
# Most Informative - OK
# Most Submissions - Nah
# Funniest - Hon
# Best Editing - Hon
# Creativity - OK
# Quality - Eh. (Most online hosts nerf quality.)

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
*gasp* a post with no video? Are you sick lol.

But yeah i'm getting that vibe to on some of them, I'm thinking more or less:
# Video of the Year
# Best Music
# Best Editing
As the top 3.

With most submissions and funniest as honorable mentions
Quality and creativity are really prerequisites now that i think about it.

But i'll wait to see what other people think.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
wow, nice man!!

can i join the "tournament" ??

did u see my video? =P
It's not a tournament, a competition really. Yes i saw your video, i watch all the videos that are posted. The deadlines as you may have read ends Dec. 1. I have a panel of judges who, with myself included, will be reviewing the videos. And if you notice on the front page there are sections with everyone that has submitted a video along with some working sprites indicating which characters re tin the video.

Foxy_Marth

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1951-3128
By the end you should have quite a bit, if a certain character has like 10 or 20 vids do a best combo vid for that certain character

Something along the lines of

Kirby Magatsu

Smash Journeyman
suhahsauhsauhs

kovarish cara de pau! xDDDDDDDD
já que eles não entendem, vou dar um pontinho pra você!

I loved your video Kovarish, good edit and good commbos, congratulations!

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
Ok, Ok i don't want to be mean about this but take it to a pm or right on his wall, cause i know it can be exciting to find someone that speaks your language here on the boards, (me and spanish) but you can talk to him like i said via PM or wall. At least some feedback on the thread. :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll look back for the youtube link, it's coming soon right?
yup, its already uploaded, and im just waiting for the processing to finish. i always like also putting it on blip since u can stream the original file so its better quality, and theres no processing time. but yea utube is almost done. i might go to sleep if it doesnt finish soon, in which case il post the link tomorrow, or it can be found by searching or going to my channel, ElChibo

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
u accidentaly put my old combo vid(FATLITY) instead of the uptaded version FATALITY 1.5 .Can u pls replace it?Here Is the link for FATALITY 1.5 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLPoLeu2LhI
Are you positive? I though i did, i did get your message.

yup, its already uploaded, and im just waiting for the processing to finish. i always like also putting it on blip since u can stream the original file so its better quality, and theres no processing time. but yea utube is almost done. i might go to sleep if it doesnt finish soon, in which case il post the link tomorrow, or it can be found by searching or going to my channel, ElChibo
Cool beans, yeah I'll give you till about 1:15am, if not i'll just put it up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom