• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texas PR - Social Thread

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Coming this summer!!!

When is the reset taking effect?

DMT 16 will be this saturday. By the way, Lubbock & Amarillo will be hosting a large scale tournament set for July (DMT #20). It will be Dakpo's farewell from our region and he wants all of Texas to come. We will also be inviting Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas and Arizona.

Labernash

Smash Lord
Dakpo's leaving?!? :( Poopy.

Guess I'll have to take responsibility as best Luigi in Texas. :/

BioDG

Smash Ace
I just say reset.
Would spark up a lot more interest in everyone, tbh.
Yeah, I'm with Tesh. I think it fits the problem more closely from doing a partial reset because it seems like most of the "retirement" from high-ranking players (which seems to be the core issue if I'm not mistaken) happened after the first couple of years or so.

Not sure if I'm sold on any kind of reset, though. But I'm down for doing something about the PR.

ruok

Smash Rookie
Is there anyone from Rowlett? I have one of the best Shiek and Zelda combo usage in Texas. ; )

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Before I set a date and put a lot of work into this tourney in the summer, are there any tournaments you guys play on doing on July before I steal a date?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
If you want your tournaments this month to count towards the Texas PR PLEASE send them to my email (in the OP) I'm doing the update TODAY.
Sync, let me send you DMT 15. We had it yesterday. K thnx

Wait a minute, Dakpo has it. He'll send it today.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Whose laptop did we use at Mizuumi? I have a feeling we might not get contact in time for your delicious points.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It was Kyle's. Just get in touch with him and he'll send the file to someone. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Damn I was gonna host my first tournament that weekend.
:(

Top Bottom