• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Popertop

Smash Champion
This Friday: PASADENA SMASHFEST(east Houston) !

I'm having a Brawl/Melee smashfest this friday starting at 7 p. I have a 2 story townhome and we can use the bottom story for the fest. I'm guessing there can be about 20 people give or take. I've got plenty of room for setups, so bring 'em! We can order pizza from Little Caesar's down the road. People can stay the night, but I only have one spare twin size bed and a couple of blankets; other than that a buncha carpet.
This is my place, so no parents or anything like that to worry about. I've got 10 chairs, maybe bring a collapsible one if you want. That's it, let me know if you can make it. Don't come earlier than 6:30, I may not get home until 6. Fest absolutely ends at 9 am the following morning.

My, Paul's, cell:
832-262-8416

Deer Park Village Apartments
7201 Spencer Highway, Pasadena, TX 77505
Apt 461

The complex is between Red Bluff road and Mamacita's restaurant. When you enter, just go straight and take a left immediately past the leasing office. My apartment will be dead ahead to the left of the dumpster.
Sweet!
I'll see if Beaumont can go.

CY

Smash Ace
This Friday: PASADENA SMASHFEST(east Houston) !

I'm having a Brawl/Melee smashfest this friday starting at 7 p. I have a 2 story townhome and we can use the bottom story for the fest. I'm guessing there can be about 20 people give or take. I've got plenty of room for setups, so bring 'em! We can order pizza from Little Caesar's down the road. People can stay the night, but I only have one spare twin size bed and a couple of blankets; other than that a buncha carpet.
This is my place, so no parents or anything like that to worry about. I've got 10 chairs, maybe bring a collapsible one if you want. That's it, let me know if you can make it. Don't come earlier than 6:30, I may not get home until 6. Fest absolutely ends at 9 am the following morning.

My, Paul's, cell:
832-262-8416

Apt 461

The complex is between Red Bluff road and Mamacita's restaurant. When you enter, just go straight and take a left immediately past the leasing office. My apartment will be dead ahead to the left of the dumpster.
beer? beeeeeer? please

onii-chan

Smash Ace
onii just stop. who cares what he or anybody says online. i talk trash all the time but in real life im a decent guy. online doesnt mean anything.
>.> now it saids like i am the bad guy in this situation...

trash-talkin' no this was not...(that i deal with in the appropriate manner)
the things is that he always had something negative to post about what i posted is what ticked me off, but if you want me to leave it at than fine; it is done...

and yes your are a decent guy in real life (bolded,underlined for truth)

Clue aka SWOLL said:
there will be too many kids there and people against it. I guess we can have a few drinks only after all of the people against it leave.
still i have to play you...maybe next tourney...because i respect you...you and xzalla where the reason why i played ganon in melee, sorry i won't make it to your fest...but whenever oyu want you can hangout with me and pimpslap at his house...just let me know

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
****n wish i could go to the smashfest, my work starts at 7 pm however :urg:

so xyro, im sure you don't really care but you officially have two new people who have made the transition from melee to brawl :p

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
seriously this is one of the few saturdays that i wont be working...friday and saturday lets brawl it up guys :)...and once i cash my check on thursday i will be buying pie

:):):):):):):):):)
Can I haz pie?

Yargh, I hate how I have work Friday and Saturday now. What crap luck. :ohwell:

garrR

Smash Apprentice
does anyone have an "official ruleset" for crew battles? i'm just confused at how stage picking works, etc. i'm trying to put together a crew battle at my school. thanks guys.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
*UPDATED TIME*
TOMORROW: PASADENA SMASHFEST(east Houston) 5pm!

I'm having a Brawl/Melee smashfest this friday starting at 5 p. I have a 2 story townhome and we can use the bottom story for the fest. I'm guessing there can be about 20 people give or take. I've got plenty of room for setups, so bring 'em! We can order pizza from Little Caesar's down the road. People can stay the night, but I only have one spare twin size bed and a couple of blankets; other than that a buncha carpet.
This is my place, so no parents or anything like that to worry about. I've got 10 chairs, maybe bring a collapsible one if you want. That's it, let me know if you can make it. Don't come earlier than 4:30, I may not get home until 5. Fest absolutely ends at 9 am the following morning.

My, Paul's, cell:
832-262-8416

Apt 461

Sudai

Stuff here
1024 San Antonio Street
New Braunfels, TX 78132

Events: 2:30
<3

Sadly I really can't make it this weekend. Anything going on the weekend of Halloween?

I'd definitely be up for smashing + getting waste + having candy cravings so I go knock on the neighbors door and yell "trick or treat" in my stupor. : D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wow, everyone is finally getting dates. Now RT needs one that isn't Roy.
I agree. My relationship with Roy is quite abusive. He takes all of my things and then proceeds to lose them in the most spectacular of ways. And he always demands that I buy him food, or he'll slap me across the face.

I plan on divorcing him from our friendship soon. I already have a lawyer on standby to sue for custody of his Wii. ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
gnes your link is garbage
Gnes...with a trashy character?! It can't be...that's impossible! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But then again, it's Link. :)

Btw Gnes, if you have pie tomorrow and don't save me some, I will maul you. Seriously. You don't hide pie from me. ;)

Sudai

Stuff here
Is there anyone willing to house people from Louisiana for HOBO? Friday + Saturday prefered, but if you can only host for one, it's understood. I'll have a number sometime mid-next week at latest probably, but knowing a limit would help a lot. Right now we're looking at maybe 10-15 people total max. It'll most likely be less than that though because a lot of the people that expressed interest have a tendency to express interest then decide to not go.

Legan is fun to watch. especially that match agains tthe falco where he pivot boosts into fsmash...ah so amazing
You mean this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAIlB1MHwTs&feature=related

Pivot Boosting abound.

Santi

Smash Lord
I dont think San Angelo will make it
=(

andddd I really wanna go to this one since MK is banned

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
*UPDATE, THERE IS NOW A SLEEPER SOFA :)*
TOMORROW: PASADENA SMASHFEST(east Houston) 5pm!

I'm having a Brawl/Melee smashfest this friday starting at 5 p. I have a 2 story townhome and we can use the bottom story for the fest. I'm guessing there can be about 20 people give or take. I've got plenty of room for setups, so bring 'em! We can order pizza from Little Caesar's down the road. People can stay the night; I have a big sleeper sofa and a spare twin size matress.
This is my place, so no parents or anything like that to worry about. I've got 10 chairs, maybe bring a collapsible one if you want. That's it, let me know if you can make it. Don't come earlier than 4:30, I may not get home until 5. Fest absolutely ends at 10 am the following morning.

My, Paul's, cell:
832-262-8416

Apt 461

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Yea, Legan's pivot boosting is epic. That stuff's pretty hard to pull off in tourney matches, especially how well he does it. I've been practicing Link's SB, but so far i'm only good at using it as a crappy substitute for rev. wavedash to fsmash. :\

heytallman

CTALL
Fact: Today I played in a tournament and came in second, losing in the finals to RT.

Also fact: It was a bunch of random scrubs playing in the "tourney mode" settings and I played RT on Distant Planet. Soi.

gnes: Let me know if you're doing something on Saturday or whatever. You DID say Saturday, right? I want pie.

Top Bottom