• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
*recalls hobo11*

azen,m2k,dsf,edreese,lee,affinity.....ect

west coast,east coast, mid west, and south

TGM wins.

However, ill admit the best melee tournament ive ever went to was in SA. it was the final smash where foward and dope went. that seriously will be with me till i die. oni-chan.....GTFO(in a nice way)
Yeah, true. You certainly win when it comes to Brawl tournaments, I give you props for that. To my credit, FS4 did serve well as a best of the best tournament. Everyone that went to that one kept telling me about how hard a bracket they had, because there were so many good players there.

Anyways..... I'm toying with Final Smash 5, except I really can't decide whether I want just Brawl or Melee. It will be two days though, and there will be teams for sure (haven't been able to do that my last two tournaments)

Brawl singles/Melee singles day 1
Brawl teams/Melee teams/Brawl crews day 2

Could also include...... the first Brawl crew battles? I know San Angelo would do good with that. And the new Team Houston can finally strut it's stuff.

Since being far and away the most active thread in the southwest, thought I would drop that here.

Oh and I'm planning for a January 2009 date.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
brawl crews would be nice to do....lol i know i wont make the SA crew battle unless its like 10 people crew matches xD....but i would like to go teams and do singles for brawl

lol wonder who espy is gonna go with for teams in brawl?

Le_THieN

Smash Lord

uh...was i talkin to you?i believe i wasn't but if it makes yourself feel important to talk go ahead be my guess...i won't stop you
learn to read correctly and maybe someday you will be on my level of thought and yes like i said...you always have something to say about something i post...basically you come here just to condesend everything i say is that not why you are here
LOLOLOL.

You just spent that entire post dodging every counterpoint everyone offered.

Maybe you should fill out a SBR application.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey guys I feel important today.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
I'm bringing cheese doddles, but you can't have any.

Sethlon and Stiltz asked for a ride. I'm going to try to bring them as well as a few other people from College Station.

Gea

Smash Master
I'm showing up naked to ruin the pie for everyone.

God I am so hungry and my blood sugar is so low that I am shaking. I NEED FOOD WORK MUST END AHWURHASFJKASGH

Gnes

Smash Master
seriously this is one of the few saturdays that i wont be working...friday and saturday lets brawl it up guys :)...and once i cash my check on thursday i will be buying pie

:):):):):):):):):)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
This Friday: PASADENA SMASHFEST(east Houston) !

I'm having a Brawl/Melee smashfest this friday starting at 7 p. I have a 2 story townhome and we can use the bottom story for the fest. I'm guessing there can be about 20 people give or take. I've got plenty of room for setups, so bring 'em! We can order pizza from Little Caesar's down the road. People can stay the night, but I only have one spare twin size bed and a couple of blankets; other than that a buncha carpet.
This is my place, so no parents or anything like that to worry about. I've got 10 chairs, maybe bring a collapsible one if you want. That's it, let me know if you can make it. Don't come earlier than 6:30, I may not get home until 6. Fest absolutely ends at 9 am the following morning.

My, Paul's, cell:
832-262-8416

Deer Park Village Apartments
7201 Spencer Highway, Pasadena, TX 77505
Apt 461

The complex is between Red Bluff road and Mamacita's restaurant. When you enter, just go straight and take a left immediately past the leasing office. My apartment will be dead ahead to the left of the dumpster.

Top Bottom