• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

D1

Banned via Administration
It was omega beast hangin w/ Crismas, Alex Strife, Fab, NL, Hoyo, Jumpman, and gang in CTF. Street Fighter 4, Tekken 6 (WHICH FAB IS MAD FVCKIN BEAST AT SOOOO MUCH WOW), Melty Blood Actress someethin (which NL was BEASTIN ON), and Arcana Heart 2 (where I saw Noel doin his THANG!)

Met up w/ mad chill heads there. Mad propz to ma d00 Kevin who's definitely a changsta.

D1

Fvckin sick arse training today.

Hardcore the way I like it.

Shoutouts to NL who never stops to impress. Always coming up w/ new sh** and clearly the best Bowser in NY and maybe even the EC?

O_o!

Malcolm wow WOW WOW! You are amazing. I dunno if I was meatridin too much today but you were pulling off some SH**! Even NL was tellin me about teh singles matches...teams was fvckin off the heezy. If ever me and NL don't decide to team would ya ever be interested in teaming? Also who knows...you and Ron might even make solid partners...or you and NL. We should shuffle around teammates to see who you work best w/ if you want. Oh yeah Starz I forgot, his Olimar tanks like hell and is great in teams and is great at killing...and is great at 2v1.

Anyways, teams was off teh HOOK!!!!!!!

Wow such an amazing Sonic...I knew I'd have no regrets for letting ya in.

Btw...Godot and you w/ the fvckin double Wario infinite was tooooo good!

Shin where you at baby! Good fvckin matches earlier my Samus shall get beast! At least my Fox is comin back like Melee times ^____^.

Godot! It was great and welcome surprise to see ya come thru all the way from LI as well I'm happy at least I got my MK practice ^_^. Yooo MK dittoes are off the FVCKIN SHEEZY! WOW I HAD A BLAST TODAY! Also get at my Snake Melee elevator combo XD! (I shield you Shuttle loop into grenade explosion into an already charged usmash into my cypher to bair kill XDD)

I can't stop talking.

Me and NL played mad Melty Blood when everyone left.

Get at my 1 day old Ciel. ^_^

Back to Brawl GOOD LUCK GUYS THIS SATURDAY!

Surprise appearance from Fab this Saturday get fvckin HYPED STIFFS!

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad fun yesterday. lmao.

shoutouts to shin for f-tilting me to oblivion with squirtle.

godot for playing everyone but his main...and destroying me with ganon while on my team.

D1 for the melee snake combo.

NinjaLink (note the spelling) for mad different matchup practice and surviving pictochat replays.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

THANK YOU PICTOCHAT FOR 0-DEATHING ME AND ALMOST CHOKING OUT NL.

D1

Yeah MB all day!

Good sh** today in teams Starz, Ron, and NL. I was blech.

Singles good sh** to NL and me I believe.

I dunno if anyone else in TS made it to brackets.

But Fab's Fox was def sexy...even when its rusty.

More shoutouts later sleepy head time.

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
I decided to leave early because I knew I wouldn't perform well in Singles after being awake for more than 24 hours, and I was right. I went to sleep as soon as I had arrived home, 9 PM <_<. But I was wide awake during teams thankfully.

Did you guys seriously see Tom Cruise? I know he lives in Syracruse, NY so it's not that absurd of an idea.

Oh yeah, HAB, I was wondering why you asked if I had a place to stay. I live in Queens, NY. o_o

Starzonedge

Smash Ace
Yeah, but you never go anywhere. I figured if it was too much trouble to get to Queens you could chill at my place.
Ah, yeah, that was partly the reason. Didn't want to take the train at 3 AM (And I heard it did indeed end at around that time >_>). That would've been nice of you, thanks.

Yes we definitely did. And said hi to us lol.
*Jealous*

D1

Wow past two days of training have been really intense.

Keep it up guys.

Show 'em why we're number 1!

So Stay On Track...and Don't Smoke Crack!

Day 3 is tomorrow @ Shin's lets do it real big.

D1

Your MARIO IS MADE OF WIN!

And gratz to NL doing the back to back thing in Bx weekly and CT tourney.

Awesomeee ^_^

Even if I tied/split 1st w/ ya @ Bx weekly I still don't really regard it as a win >_<.

Anyways good sh** on a 2day streak lets keep it going!

Wish I coulda went w/ ya...sooon when I changed my work schedule I'll be going to mad Brawl tourneys again like in July ^_^...gooood times.

D1

My gawd 2 weeks of straight training. For the win ^_^.

Here's my past schedule so far:

Mon-Tues: Wes's crib

Wed: NL's

Thurs: Shin's

Fri: weekly

Sat: Melee training w/ Reno then work

Sun: church, work, then Melee training w/ Reno again XD

This week:

Mon: NL's

Tues: Shin's

Wed: Was supposed to go to Ryko's but change of plans and went to Bx to retrieve NLs goods...didn't get to retrieve goods but got to train w/ Leo and Glitch XDDDD! Melee and Brawl!

I had a healthy helping of Melee for the past couple days ^_^...whenever I play Brawl I feel so slow now : (.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
TISK TISK, Lol Edit This **** Lol EVEN SONIC IS SAYING WTF LOOK AT HIS FINGER

Ny's Best Rob

malcolmm aka Best Sonic In Tri-state Area

Crew Battle Challenges Will Come Up Soon.
(yeah ****ing Crew Battles Will Come Soon You Best To Believe It)

Alll That About Stuff Needs To Be Fixed Cause That's Just False Advertisement

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm sorry for intruding...but I saw Melty Blood. I just got it working. Arcrueid for me. ^_^ Just wait until I get going with this game. We should definitely get a training time going with net play and what not. I'm probably about scrub-sauce level. I can combo well, and LK can't perfect me anymore. (That was only after playing the game twice, ROFL) I honestly owe that to me playing Arcana Heart. What's up Team supremacy? D1, I just started playing Brawl...I know wifi sucks, but play me online sometime. It'll be good training regardless.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
I don't know why I got included in your post but umm...

What ROB in NY has placed higher than me?

So what i've been away a little from training in brawl lately.

I've only been able to enter teams as of late

Don't sleep on me sir

And malcolm may have started using sonic after you, but he's way better with him.

Just in case you missed the way

way

And that's not crew/personal experience meat riding either

Just facts.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea Ron i dont get it either. Only other Rob to place higher than u is me which doesnt really count much. Robs are like kinda nonexistant in NY so im confused as to who uses him.

As for malcolm.......yea
I'm sorry for intruding...but I saw Melty Blood. I just got it working. Arcrueid for me. ^_^ Just wait until I get going with this game. We should definitely get a training time going with net play and what not. I'm probably about scrub-sauce level. I can combo well, and LK can't perfect me anymore. (That was only after playing the game twice, ROFL) I honestly owe that to me playing Arcana Heart. What's up Team supremacy? D1, I just started playing Brawl...I know wifi sucks, but play me online sometime. It'll be good training regardless.

"Crank that Roy"
"Gimpin' is a Habit"
Yea help me get this netplay up. I kno it requires IP addresses so yea......

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I'm still working on that, I asked LK to help me set up the game, 'cuz I'm a nubcakes when it comes to stuff like that, xD. The other option is to ask Teh_Spamerer. I'll install netplay once I get more RAM. (which should be tonight, lol.) Try asking Spam or LK, for sho, though. ^_^

D1

Like I told NL b4...there are ROB players in NY...regardless of how active they are...Ph. D, Hab, DaiandOh, Daisuke, and etc.

Ron is still best ROB main...NLs ROB is ABSOLUTELY amazing as well...but he doesn't count. He has the Azen factor where he can't be ranked as best anything cuz he uses almost everything LMAO.

*edit* Hab is already recognized as an NY player...quit life.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Like I told NL b4...there are ROB players in NY...regardless of how active they are...Ph. D, Hab, DaiandOh, Daisuke, and etc.

Ron is still best ROB main...NLs ROB is ABSOLUTELY amazing as well...but he doesn't count. He has the Azen factor where he can't be ranked as best anything cuz he uses almost everything LMAO.

*edit* Hab is already recognized as an NY player...quit life.
i want netplay >_<

D1

i want netplay >_<
They're always outside. Just gotta make sure I'm not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I've already encountered mad random gang members on days that weren't Halloween...and still got away unscathed...and THEY HAD BOXCUTTERS!!!

(I just realized...I'm responding to your IM...>_>...not ur quote...in the thread...LOL)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
They're always outside. Just gotta make sure I'm not at the wrong place at the wrong time.

I've already encountered mad random gang members on days that weren't Halloween...and still got away unscathed...and THEY HAD BOXCUTTERS!!!

(I just realized...I'm responding to your IM...>_>...not ur quote...in the thread...LOL)
Quit life mistah d1

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Thanks for defending my... residency (?) D1.

I don't Smash in any other states so... yeah.

This thread needs to quit. But not as much as Shin's sig for NOT including Twin Hammers of Europe.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
:laugh:
Thanks for defending my... residency (?) D1.

I don't Smash in any other states so... yeah.

This thread needs to quit. But not as much as Shin's sig for NOT including Twin Hammers of Europe.
This guy needs to make me a GIF :p. I got this sexy KO with ICs that I want in my sig :laugh:.

I'm looking to train still *gets controller ready to raid someone's Wii*.

Oh and my Sonic will be making a tourney debut in November hopefully.

I'm also voting myself for best Ice Climbers since I can't be the best Sonic :laugh:.

Top Bottom