• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Vlad stop spamming all the threads about SF4. I knew about it weeks in advance. Not our fault ur late on teh info. T6 is coming soon also so.........SHUDDAAP!!!

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
i'm sorry. my paying mad moolah to play arcade days are over. i used to go mad hard in T5. spending liek 10-20$ on a friday.. and that game was 50 cents. sf4 is a effing buck per play. shizz... i'll be on brawl wifi...

D1

Banned via Administration
Good training matches today NL.

Had a fuxin blast!

TS all day gotta tear it up @ CH4 for NYC hardbody.

Definitely multitasking both games so I can get the best of both worlds.

Thank the stars you live in Bklyn or I'd never get sufficient training in Bklyn on a regular basis <3.

McD's w/ the gang afterwards was OD fun as hell LMAO get at my packed car!

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Potentially sad news...

Guys I have something to share with you...

There's a big chance that I might be moving to Maryland for a little while. Depending on how certain events play out over the course of the next month or so.

If I do go there, I don't know how long I'll be gone.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Potentially sad news...

There's a big chance that I might be moving to Maryland for a little while. Depending on how certain events play out over the course of the next month or so.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Potentially sad news...

Cia

das kwl
**** ron, we'll miss you here but you'll definitely be in a different environment, different people (different smashers) so it may not be such a bad thing.

if you do go, enjoy yourself :)

D1

You'll be missed, but one thing fo' sho' the MD/ VA smashers will wholeheartedly welcome ya w/ open arms...I know they will!

Just don't forget TS!

Cuz TS won't forget you ^_^!

soul ark

Smash Ace
just added you so ha my names chaos for dummys (or some variation of that... also what is team supremacy doing now that there is no weeklies... i only know D1 and NL but it's nice to know what torney's they go to. my crew only goes to bk.

D1

My absolute favorite moment at the Shinfest was sitting down and playing w/ NL and Ron till the wee hours of the morning in Brawl.

Brought back awesome times. *tear*

Starz is still around, but won't be able to do much tourney-wise cuz of schoolwork...which I can't blame him for.

We still love him <3.

Oct 18 is TS gonna come thru and show their faces?

Saturday I know i work but I wonder if I can switch a day w/ someone for that one weekend.

D1

Can't wait to watch some of the new TS vids me and NL did some crazy sh** in our matches today XDD.

HMD

Smash Journeyman
just added you so ha my names chaos for dummys (or some variation of that... also what is team supremacy doing now that there is no weeklies... i only know D1 and NL but it's nice to know what torney's they go to. my crew only goes to bk.
No no no you A.F.K,Boss and king go you never take cause u know i kick *** and i would kick you out the tourney

D1

Its a sad sad day in NYC.

The skies are pouring blood.

I look across the battlefield and I see carcasses of the many NYC greats that failed today at NJ.

Today is definitely a wakeup call for us all.

I'm definitely down to start going to tournies once again for Brawl.

Obviously the wars still not over...

...NJ showed their cards and played well.

NYC obviously outta practice...did horribly but not johns.

Time to step the fugg up TS.

Lets do it together...hopefully the rest of NYC follows suit.

soul ark

Smash Ace
oh boy that means im up too im sorry rookie no way your gonna be the only fox rep of this state hope you step it up for the monthlys. and what ever ts is i'll go

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
well the only thing i can do is offer my place for training to a select few. i'm no soldier thats for sure , but i'll be d@mmed if i dont do my part...

* Goes back into Cave *

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Ok guys it's time to step it the hell up. Can't have inui runnin around braggin about stomping poisioned flies who weren't even moving when he stomped them.

And this just has to be done

*follows shin into his cave*

Wtf you got in there ma d00??

*looks around*

Lmao

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
D1 LET'S PLAY MELEE ON TUESDAY! I'm gonna go to FIT one day this week and I'd like it to be a day you're there for me, Moose and you to play Melee :) even Brawl, whatever.

BUM163

Smash Lord
sup team s. listen i'm gonna have the weekly most likely by friday. this weekend for sure so be on the lookout. i wanna know who is able to go on a friday and who is able to go on a saturday. the fee is 10 dollar entry fee and then 5 singles and 5 doubles.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
sup team s. listen i'm gonna have the weekly most likely by friday. this weekend for sure so be on the lookout. i wanna know who is able to go on a friday and who is able to go on a saturday. the fee is 10 dollar entry fee and then 5 singles and 5 doubles.
I kno D1 rather friday cause he works the weekend. I myself would prolly rather have friday as well so it wont clash with any OoS tourneys.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Crap....two Bdays ...and I don't have a present for either. Wished I knew this sooner ><;; (Only have enough for Alex's and Crismas' gifts)

Belated Bdays on November? ^^;;

Top Bottom