• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
nah dude, I'm not that good against Diddy compared to other important matchups, also NinjaLink is EXTREMELY good, he's just had bad luck in tourneys until now. Both my matches with him were also extremely close anyway. I also used DDD vs Chu since we all split the top 5, I basically gave him the match by going DDD (it was really hard to get a kill move off until like 140 and stuff cuz Chu's really careful and campy). Kirby counters DDD, according to what Chu and Neo both told me, but I was cocky and thought I could win anyway, but I didn't. Oh well. I didn't really care much at all since we were splitting, and I wasn't playing for anything at that point.

Even if MK is the best character (I think Snake is, at least right now, and I think I'm really good with him, but I have never used him in tourney yet because I'm scared to use new characters in tourney and I would never be sure when to use him over MK/DDD), he's not the best by that much at all. Also NinjaLink took Azen to 5th game, and the 1 game that Azen used MK he got almost 2 stocked, and Azen's MK is extremely good, I think he's the 2nd best after mine overall. NinjaLink should have beaten Chu, it went to 5 games, and the games NL won he won by a lot, and the games he lost was cuz of an SD at 20, a Kirby suck up, and Norfair camping (no discredit to chu of course, but NL is better than him).
Just wanted to add this here ^_^

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
APEX: Death To Analog-October 18th, 2008 ECRC event

With the aid of Smash Suits, VGAlliance, and Team Supremacy, NYC will witness one for the books. This will definitely be one of the biggest NYC tourneys for this year. More to come later.
Just need to clear things up because somebody asked about this

Apex is indeed being considered for the ECRC Event #4, but we have yet to make our decision

We have 3 solid candidates all from the same area of the EC

So it is not confirmed yet.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Apex needs to be an ECRC event, NYC deserves it. And I know for a fact it will be ran well. Just throwin that out there :D

Also the con that everyone is talking about will be cool. I'm doing artist alley there, so make sure to stop by my table and keep me company XD

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You better give me an extream discounts on commissions :p

EDIT: speaking of NYAF, I bought my weekend pass today :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Is there a cut off date for weekend pass registration? Cause I still don't even know if my pass comes with my alley table...ugh. Speaking of, I'm gonna email them right now!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
No, there is no cut off date. It's basically you trying to get them before they're sold out. As far as everything else, I dunno, but I think it'll be faster if you just call them.

EDIT: One last thing. I reccommand everyone either bringing their own food or buying it from resturants and such. The food within the con itself will possibly be low tier and not worth the money.

D1

Banned via Administration
Hmm oh yeah I kept gettin random PMs from some dude advertising the NYAF. I was like wtf is this? Everytime I saw "Inbox(1)" I thought like it would be something cool. Then again u guys are making this sound awesome so I miiiight go...O_o?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You should. I'm not sure if it's as good or even close to cons like Anime Boston or Okaku, but it should be decent at least. I'm not sure if there will be any Brawl tourys (there should be), but I'm certain they'll have a SC4 toury.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
To be honest, the only reason I'm going to NYAF is because I got an artist alley table there and I didn't have one for Otakon. More or less I'm trying to make up for the fact that I didn't do anything in August. Otherwise, I wouldn't go to NYAF because it's overpriced and sucky. I didn't go last year because I heard it sucked as well. Now, if I enjoy myself this year i'll be open to go again. I just know it's a con that's overpriced and not as good...but then again it was their first year last year. But no johns...they run Comic Con, there's just no johns.

In other news, we need to help support APEX! XD It's such a catchy name to say, it gets contagious lol.

And D1, I'm gonna throw it out there that I would like to train sometime soon with you if that's possible?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Last yeah's NYAF did suck. It was not completly organized and planned out. Yes, the food and other stuff IS overpriced. Even if this is my second time going to that con, there's no way _____ should be this expensive. Not only that, but a couple of con artist was able to take some money from the attendees that went to their stand. The manager at the same was saying this on their main website 'You have disgraced this con and blah blah blah' but deep down, their heart is saying '****, we ****ed up big time.' And yes, there should be no johns since the comic con people are working this, so there SHOULD be no problems...

And I agree about supporting APEX, but it'll be difficult to do that if people don't POST in there. I had to bump it from page -3-. If we're gonna convince Solid Jake and the others that APEX can be a ECRC event, we better be posting something in there. Hype up that thread, people!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no treally i seen posts under 100 have 90+....please rockin stop jake is a good friend of mine and we are making sure everyone gets a fair share

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I wasn't doubting Jake or anything like that. I was just trying to share an idea or two what we could do to support it. I know you guys are doing your best that everyone gets their fair share. I was just voicing my opinion on what we can do to help support. In anycase, sorry about that.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
rockin logic is 1+1 = please like me

dude its not a big deal just know that I am working on it

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I admit I spam too.

I mean, you can't be in THAT much denial...it's not a BAD thing.

D1

Yesterday's last second Shinfest was a definite success shoutouts to the heads involved.

First and foremost me of course good stuff for coming through in your "D1 Professional Edition" wear...hopefully you get the jobs you applied for and keep looking and never give up.

Shin for always having his house open when it's open to the smashers despite the noise that we make at times. THAT DK WAS BEASTIN! GOT ME SICK! LMAO LETS FIGHT! (I'm in ur house atm anyway so we can fight now XD)

"The Champ Is Here" My d00 NL as usual good fuxin **** @ Esticle as always. We still meatridin but not as hard now...RUHLACKS! Thanks for lettin off on tellin me what to do after a while...that was too reminiscent of me hangin out w/ M2K before he became mad pro in the Melee days. (He'd pause the match and say what he figured out or noticed or say what you did wrong LOL).

YRB for chillin w/ me after I had lunch earlier in the day, and walkin w/ me to w2z to confirm the aftermath of the whole weekly situation...ridin to Shin's was mad fun XD. Hopefully you felt better after you left, make sure if you got sinus issues just bring yo medz aight? Nice CF dittoes get at Falcon Punch XD!

Mop for comin through for some training. That Yoshi is already good w/ more prac that dino will be a fuxin BEAST! GGz and ty for waitin for that stupid driver w/ me downstairs -___- took a fuxin YEAR to come >__<!!! Ty for pizza and chickenz XDD!!

Shinigammmiii! WOW Kaabi was doin mad goodz yesterday WAOW! My d00 NL's MK was gettin WRECK! GGz btw I had a blast playin and watchin ur games...most def the best Kirby in NY (sry Zro >_> but my mom said its bad to lie). SON!!! LMAO what happened when me and Vlad left the train was mad OD hiiarious XD!

Jaash! Wow I didn't get to play you at all =(!!! But it was great seein ya and talkin to yaz XD!!! (premature shoutout since Jash is already here) Jash concerning DK, "Yo his Backair is like....blessed."

CompB!!! Great seein you as well yesterday wow its been a while since I've seen/talked to ya how's things? We shoulda played some games!!! I heard ur gettin better we must SPAR!!!

Miwa!!! I don't even need to watch ur games but I know you were beastin cuz I heard 3 STOCK! In the other room LMAO! Stop w/ the beastin already GOT ME SICK! LMFAO! I will never dance on a pole btw (train remember?) XDD

Vlaaaad (insert long laugh here...j/k) Yo mang ggz even if we hardcore SC4 mad nuff we are still good at this **** XD! Get at us. Fun times on the ride home YO! XD!!! We definitely the Brooklyn brothers of destruction...wait nvm thats me and NL I guess >.>.

Zroooo! Don't get tight ma d00 I was rather happy to see ya there. Don't get tight just smite >=)! Anyways just keep playin son don't get discouraged. I felt sorta bad on the trian when ya didn't want the pizza : ((((! Cheer up ma d00 its better to see ya happy than sad : /.

ROCKIN! You get the special last shoutout! Cuz you got beamed in the head w/ the Yoshi slippers LMAO! and you just hit w/ hit again just now today LMAO (its happening as I type the shoutout!)

Special Shoutout to Papa Johnz for pissin everyone off and makin us wait mad OD long for our food. Then finally when he comes he lies and tries to make us pay 5 bux extra...5 BUX EXTRA?!! YOU CRAZY MA D00?!!! Then he plays it off and like looks at the receipt and stutters goin...oh oh...yeahhh...it is 30 and change...LMAO good sh** to NL for bein a G and pressin that dude to make sure we don't have to pay extra cash. YOU GUYS SUCK! (@ Papa Johnz).

~Shinfest ftw~

Going back to play w/ my nuggaz!

TRAIN RIDE WAS FUXIN BEAST AS HELLZIES!

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I can has return celebratory Shinfest now that there may not be weeklies for a while?
Yes, Shinfest must return. If not, I may just quit Brawl due to no offline competition. (DO NOT suggest Brawl's crappy WiFi, I only go there when I'm bored or want some free wii points from online tourneys >_<. )

HMD

Smash Journeyman
but in online tournaments it's mad laggy i do enjoy wii points though

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
This place Vanz is looking at, "Play N Trade"? I'll go out the back door of my building when I move in next week, and it'll be across the street.

Epic.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I'm really late of explaining the smashfest on saturday. Having your morning shift and envening shift members call out meant overtime for me (and I got back at3 AM....T_T)

D1: Thanks for the matches.Mother effing Yoshi got me this time, but I'll gave my revenge

Jash : Nice matches. **** Tlink and his projectiles. Gotta ****ing learn to catch bombs...x_x

Ken : I hate you. I hope you get laser locked by a black guy name Skittles. LOL

Blaze :Son, that Pit is bad gay. I need a bigger fly swatter! XD

NinjaLink: Good matches and thanks for the talk at the train. I'll do my best to put it to use.

Shin: Throw the yoshi slippers at someone else, will ya!? XDD Nice matches. You got a nice DK. Though I still think your PT is more gay >>. Thanks for having me over. I look forward to the next time you have one ^^

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
I had a dream D1 NL ect, was like you can join TS while @ W2Z. when i was crossing the street to catch the train going uptown i got hit by a car :urg: then i woke up. :urg:x2

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
heh... your almost better than me rockin...

It was mega fun having heads over and yes HAB. Lets plan a Shinfest for your return. Not an effing huge one though. you have mah AIM.

Dk is fun.

I hate you NL... * hugs NL and steals his bananas *

I hate you Jash, but crazy TLink. more people should use him

Blaze! i remember once in tourny you ***** my bowser back in Melee. i was a sad cow. I'm happy you showed

Miwa. get @ our down to the wire matches. Char had to work extra hard to pull those wins off.

* hands Zro some bubble tea * ish happens ya know. your still better than me when it comes down to it so buck up ~^.^~ Never get tight. instead find ways around the bs.

CompB. Peach is cute. your peach is cuter. just try to notice whats getting you killed. maybe its a bad habit or 2...

Vlad. i did not play you. Dk is mad * poops on Vlad *

i'm sure i forgot someone...and i dont care...

* gives Blueterrorist teh evil eye *

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
<--- Needs help on someone buying plane tickets. Doesnt actually NEED to pay for it. Just need someone to buy it online for me. ......help

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Yesterday's last second Shinfest was a definite success shoutouts to the heads involved.

-----------------

Shinigammmiii! WOW Kaabi was doin mad goodz yesterday WAOW! My d00 NL's MK was gettin WRECK! GGz btw I had a blast playin and watchin ur games...most def the best Kirby in NY (sry Zro >_> but my mom said its bad to lie). SON!!! LMAO what happened when me and Vlad left the train was mad OD hiiarious XD!

-----------------

~Shinfest ftw~

Going back to play w/ my nuggaz!

TRAIN RIDE WAS FUXIN BEAST AS HELLZIES!
Thank you.. and I couldn't help but laugh at this part LOL. Yes Good games to all ma **** that showed up on the Friday ShinFest.. And thank you Shin for always offerring your place lol. =]

D1

I <3 Eazy XD:

Eazy: yo im soooo bad
Eazy: at sc4
D1: LMAO
D1: its a great game
D1: I love it more than SMash period
Eazy: what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Eazy: lololol
Eazy: xbox or 360
D1: no lies
D1: PS3
D1: AND QUIT
D1: for askin
D1: Xbox or 360
Eazy: lolol
Eazy: lmao
Eazy: hahahaha
Eazy: ma bad ma dude
Eazy: LMAO
---------------

In other news I hear the Mineola tourney is coming up this Sat. Sadly I won't be attending this due to prior engagements and lack of interest (SC4 all day I still love ya Gmoney n_n<3). I was just wondering which members from Supremacy have their sights set on this tourney. I know without a doubt the "ever-so-bloodthirsty" NL will make his way there, and won't dissapoint in terms of placings either. Will presumably the best **** Olimar main in the US aka Starz make a serious dent in the brackets as he always does? Will ma d00 Philly FvCkin Edward Scissor Hands Billy make a comeback and show ppl why his name should still be feared when it comes to this game that has everyone's shoe laces untied (<3 Bum go ta hell)...especially into Ike's fsmash? (<3 Alukard)

Anyways, this Friday if we can probably setup a "private-invite-only-Shinfest-TS-Edition" we can probably work on solidifying, fortifying, reinforcing, and etcetera etcetera etceteraaa...our game plan. Remember men (you're not kids...not even you Starz ^_~) we are the supreme team and with the right mindset and attitude we will be ready to rock the brackets like no one has ever seen before. (Nevermind I think they've seen us rock enough...but a lil more rockin wouldn't hurt perhaps ^_^?)

In other news if we all can attend the Shinfest I'd still like to see if everyone could spar w/ Shinigami to see where ma d00 stands...cuz I guess I was wrong when I said only NL's opinion would count. Its better when there's more than one honest opinion.

Back to the original task at hand, if you guys need help w/ certain top tier matchups I'll be willing to lend a hand since I love you guys...don't worry my friends aren't loved more than SC4...just Smash in general XD! (Plus I still don't have a got****ed game disc to play w/ at home so incentive ever want to play regardless).

Practice never makes perfect...

...but the imperfect make time for practice.

~D1

Team Supremacy All Night The Sun Never Comes Up Where We Live

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Shin has to work friday...

This just in..

My DK forward b spikes a DDD...

O.o <----- ( The look on my face when that bs worked ) ~^.^~

D1

I declare Friday official meet up and go to ChinaTown Fair to play SF4 day...

...who's in?

Top Bottom