• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

Cia

das kwl
I want best Peach ^_^

and Falco

kidding..

Peach + Jiggz

but no one has seen my jigglypuff. cept, shin, dav3, eazy, and alex.

Peach, Jiggz, + Dedede >_<

I'm greedy

oo oo, and in melee. I have the best Jiggz, Sheik, Ice Climbers, Pichu, Kirby, DK (bum doesn't play anymore, he doesn't count), pikachu? nahh not pikachu. oh, and Peach :D (I think I might have best male + female wire frames on the planet. but ryoko's Femal wire frame is really good, so idk)

meeeeeeeeee..

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Is your netplay in the same folder as your MBAC?
i can get the netplay up and stuff but not sure how to connect with ppl. I see its just puttin their IP address in. Havent tried anything yet. Gonna do it soon.

And why is there voting in this thread? Theres other threads for that.

D1

Banned via Administration
LOL...random.

Mad heads just ran through this thread like a negroes running a train on a skank.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I might wanna join this crew. I am not sure though. I have alot of thinking to do. So far being a solo player, I have learned alot and have gotten better on my own over time. So if anything what is it I have to do to get it, if you are allowing people in that is?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Insecurity Starts Alot Of Mayhem

LOL...random.

Mad heads just ran through this thread like a negroes running a train on a skank.
Mad heads just ran through this thread like a negroes running a train on a skank.[/QUOTE]

LOLOL THE REASON THIS THREAD IS LIKE THIS NOW IS FROM MY ONE POST TALKING ABOUT MALCOLM AND SCISSORS SIR LOL ITS FUNNY HOW PPL ARE INSECURE ABOUT THEIR SKILLS THAT THEY JUST RESPOND SO FAST TO MY POSTS ABOUT EITHER THEMSELVES OR FELLOW CREW MEMBERS YOU DONT USE ROB ALL THE WAY SO U CANT COUNT BEING THE BEST ROB IF U WANT TO BE TECHNICAL ABOUT THINGS AND YOU HAVENT PLAYED IN SINGLES INA WHILE SUPPOSEDLY. THOSE APPLY FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE IT APPLY TO ME IN REGARDS TO MY SONIC I PLAY SONIC IN TOURNAMENT BUT NOT THAT MUCH OR ALL THE WAY, SO NOW MALCOLM IS BETTER ? LOL ITS FUNNY CAUSE I DO REMEMBER ME PLACING TOP 7 IN TOURNAMENT HIGHER THAN MALCOLM IF RECALL. I AM CONFUSED THIS COMMUNITY NEEDS TO MAKE UP THIER MINDS ITS EITHER SHARE SKILLS THAT MAKES YOU BEST WITH THE CHARACTER THAN OTHERS OR PLACINGS IF YOU WANT TO GO BY PLACINGS WITH SONIC ALL THE WAY ITS ME BUT NOW SINCE U SEE MALCOLM PLAY WITH HIM MORE AND PLACE LIKE 13TH LOL HE IS BETTER LOL OK GUYZ WHERE IS THE LOGIC. YOU KNOW WHAT I WILL FIX THE CONFUSION FOR YOU GUYZ I WILL PLACE HIGHER THAN HIM WITH SONIC AND PLAY BETTER THAN YOU WONT BE CONFUSED ABOUT **** AND IF YOU STILL REMAIN CONFUSED THEN ITS JUST MEATRIDING.

D1

Banned via Administration
Not to add gasoline to the fire...but someone else sounds a little insecure themselves if they have to prove to us that they're better.

Btw CONGRATS TO NL AND MALCOLM PLACING HIGH AT THE LAST POLY BRAWL TOURNEY! ^_^

GS for NL having a 3 tourney 1st place streak and a NL and Malcolm taking 1st in teams...and Malcolm taking 3rd at the last Poly tourney GOOD SH**!!!

I'm sry Dark Pch. we're not currently lookin for members atm...we have 1 member that I want to have in but I have to get things done immediately...especially since this member proved himself already.

>_<

-end transmission-

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Access Denied

Not to add gasoline to the fire...but someone else sounds a little insecure themselves if they have to prove to us that they're better.

I'm sry Dark Pch. we're not currently lookin for members atm...we have 1 member that I want to have in but I have to get things done immediately...especially since this member proved himself already.

>_<

-end transmission-

**** d1 how u going to turn down peachman.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Yea Ron i dont get it either. Only other Rob to place higher than u is me which doesnt really count much. Robs are like kinda nonexistant in NY so im confused as to who uses him.

As for malcolm.......yea

Yea help me get this netplay up. I kno it requires IP addresses so yea......
<HoMaLoN stays quiet and shrug shoulders> Well im dunno where you guys found a list of NY best characters but i know i also know for my luigi besides rob. Hey dudes a;so check out my Brawl Sets on youtube. Search "HoMaLoN" and u shud find all my matches. I can do something really fancy with Ice Climbers that you guys need to see ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt4bzeqxybI (for those who wanna see my luigi)

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
First off wes I didn't say malcolm is better cuz he uses him more..

I said he may have started using him after you did but he's better

You should be used to gettin surpassed with your character. Remember hugs? Even after he consistently placed higher than you in melee, you still had anyone who would listen stand around and listen to your samus folklore.

Brawl came out this year and even though I haven't been in singles for a little while... I haven't seen many robs placing well in my absence though so... *shrug*

Just admit your post about malcolm was too small and including me was weak filler

It's okay...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

>_<

-end transmission-
Alright then. That will be all, laters then.

*unsubcribes*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
hmm whos the top 3 ddd's in NYC im on a quest right now to fight them

R3N0

Smash Lord
malcom is a beast sonic. true wes hasn't been around in a minute.. but i dunnooooo mannnn.. malcom just got 3rd at a tourny going all soniccccccccccccc *crowd goes wild*

btw wes, its not like you don't know where the meat riding is coming from. hes crew + hes a reall good in life friend..

ANTi_

Smash Hero
malcom is a beast sonic. true wes hasn't been around in a minute.. but i dunnooooo mannnn.. malcom just got 3rd at a tourny going all soniccccccccccccc *crowd goes wild*

btw wes, its not like you don't know where the meat riding is coming from. hes crew + hes a reall good in life friend..
i guess all sonic with that hint of wario he used against me in losers finals :)

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol anti

i Guess All Sonic With That Hint Of Wario He Used Against Me In Losers Finals :)
All Ihave Ot Say Ron Is Dont Lose To Me In Tournament My Sonic Vs Any Of Ur Characters Lol Since He Is Better I Will Win A Tournament With All Sonic Lol With A Dash Of Idk What Character Lol I Am Not Going To Use A Dash Of Wario Lol.

Its Ok Ron You Can Use The Hugs Excuse Lol I Am Not Even Going To Try And Make A Come Back On That Lol (eventhough I Can) You Can Copy And Paste What Everyones Response To Me Getting At Them.

Cia

das kwl
best dededes in NY would probably be

1. Leo
2. Myself
3. Jman

Jesus has admitted to my dedede being better since he picked up meta. and Leo is better than me as far as placings go, but he hasn't beaten me in dittos (that's my claim to fame >_<)

BUM163

Smash Lord
i play every character in the game so you also got to play my ddd.... mm? good stuff to nl and malcolm.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
it was wario that one time...in losers finals...in what i consider warios WORST matchup. sonic has a better matchup on DDD than wario does...i jus wanted to play it.

anyways...

wes....can u jus bring all the malcolm hate to the malcolm thread rather than the crew thread. cause im tired of actually lookin @ my cp and seeing this thread updated just to read more bitterness.

insert angry malcolm's not that good comments here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=198797

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
Wes my brawl singles tourney series against you right now is 1-0

I don't know why you're bringin all of this crap up

I didn't say you suck with sonic. I said malcolm's sonic is better.

Just like anther's pika is better than mine. Doesn't stop ppl from gettin ***** by mine.

And just keep in mind you came in here and started all of this.

So yeah take malcolm's advice about the thread crap...

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo this week, i'm trying to do sc4, melee and brawl. please be aware of that. thhttp://www.8wayrun.com/f2/soulcalibur-possible-weekly-or-bi-weekly-t1243/is is my sc4 thread

ANTi_

Smash Hero
it was wario that one time...in losers finals...in what i consider warios WORST matchup. sonic has a better matchup on DDD than wario does...i jus wanted to play it.

anyways...

wes....can u jus bring all the malcolm hate to the malcolm thread rather than the crew thread. cause im tired of actually lookin @ my cp and seeing this thread updated just to read more bitterness.

insert angry malcolm's not that good comments here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=198797
lololol angry malcolm:mad::mad::mad:

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
*Sigh*

Ok this "I'm the best Sonic" argument needs to stop -_-'. The point is currently, Malcolm is one of the highest ranking Sonic in the Tri-State (I don't know about highest, I gotta check again). If anybody doesn't agree with all this "Meatriding" Malcolm is receiving, simply go to tourneys with Sonic and place higher and more consistent than him.

Sorry for typing this, but come on what happened to "Sonic Unity" lol :laugh:.

Jash

Smash Lord
I am trying to be the best Toon Link in the country, i am not too excited to become that...i am just really excited to fight really good Toon Links. Anyway sorry for asking this here but is there a weekly on friday?

Top Bottom