• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
lol relax

it was wario that one time...in losers finals...in what i consider warios WORST matchup. sonic has a better matchup on DDD than wario does...i jus wanted to play it.

anyways...

wes....can u jus bring all the malcolm hate to the malcolm thread rather than the crew thread. cause im tired of actually lookin @ my cp and seeing this thread updated just to read more bitterness.

insert angry malcolm's not that good comments here:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=198797
there is no hate on u lol i dont like how others just say **** so i have to say **** back. If i hated on you i would say ur str8 up wack lol but this is a competition so i am not going to submit i will say good **** placing high nowadays but that doesnt mean i dont think i am , can or will be better than you with sonic my friend just like if blue says he thinks he has the best sonic think about it my freind lol if you think that is hate then your bugging.
if i really hated on you i would not tell you good **** when you fight after you fight your matches. and as for you ron you can take that victory you have on my and hold it tight and place it under your pillow and look at it b4 you go to bed so you can have a good nights sleep.
Anyways its pretty fun now that i see new york or DA for that matter has to work for thier spot at number instead of grabbing it like candy from a baby.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I am trying to be the best Toon Link in the country, i am not too excited to become that...i am just really excited to fight really good Toon Links. Anyway sorry for asking this here but is there a weekly on friday?
lol yeszirr i remember fighting ur toon at the Play N Trade gave snakey snakez some trouble you are the best toon i faced

*waits for a best toon link argument to start up*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
so if im going my vanz ddd list it would be

leo
vanz
j-man

if so next tournament i will get some friendlies with those people :) not ddd dittos cuz those are lame.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
NL - Stop being such a pit main and be a kirby main :laugh:.

Are you guys going to Inui's tourney on the 22nd? I would love to play you guys if I can ;)
im goin to C3. Its stupid for Inui to have a tourney same day as a ECRC event.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
mm my marth, and my sheik d1
2 bucks a piece! Yea I stepped it up from 1 buck lol hmm maybe even 3 bucks

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol easy, sheik ditto mm brawl plz kthx :)

ALSO.

who still uses Z, what a stupid button, holla at my Y grab.
and speaking of mad whack buttons
lets talk about how i use R for R canceling and X to jump and Y + R to WD. MAD WEIRD RIGHT? but everything else I'm superior so .. wtv. <3

D1

Banned via Administration
I hate itty bitty pennies MMs..but no one wants to ever 20 Dollar MM me so fine.

I'll accept Eazy.

R3N0

Smash Lord
dang son.. D1 has that confidence like DA confidence.. lol regardless of actual skill. ( lol not saying hes not good but this reminds me of every DA MM i've ever heard of.. $10 or nothing)

Cia

das kwl
D1!!

D1!! I'll $20.00 money match you in Brawl :D but you'd have to money match me in melee for $20.00. Sound Fair??

Reno - Wes money matched my peach for $1.00.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
This Guy Is In Need Of A Size 13 In His ***

dang Son.. D1 Has That Confidence Like Da Confidence.. Lol Regardless Of Actual Skill. ( Lol Not Saying Hes Not Good But This Reminds Me Of Every Da Mm I've Ever Heard Of.. $10 Or Nothing)
Seems Like U Have A Lot Of Hate On A Crew That Has Not Said A Word About You In Long Time. Lol Its Ok You Can Hate On Da. How About We Mm 10 Bux Sonic Vs Whom Ever You Have Since We Have Confidence But No Actual Skill.

And D1 Lol Its Not A Surprise Now You Want To Mm Ppl For Your Whole Life Savings Lol Even You Families House Lol............ I Wonder Y Can YOU Tell Me? **** Back In The Days You Use To Do Cupcake Matches Lol. Some Ppl Dont Know How To Utilize Power Right, But Its Smart Your Trading In The Tickets You Won From Those Chucky Cheese Games(tournaments) For Money Cause Soon You May Not Be Able To Win The Games Anymore Causing You Can Get No Tickets Then What?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Think About It

is Any Mention Of Da Whatsoever Automatically Hate? Just Wondering Now.
I Am Cool With U Rykoshet So U Mean To Tell Me If Someone Says Something Not Nice Or Challenging Your Skills Your Not Going To Say Something Or Respond In Some For?

Reno Says Things Unnessecary I Have Nothing Rreally Against Him But If You Talk About Da Your Talkign About Me.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I love how Wes puts a topic on his posts. Too pro.

But, I came in here to shoutout NL and Malcolm for helping me step it up yesterday. Hopefully I proved to be more than just your ordinary opponent.

D1! WHY DIDN'T YOU COME?!?!

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I Am Cool With U Rykoshet So U Mean To Tell Me If Someone Says Something Not Nice Or Challenging Your Skills Your Not Going To Say Something Or Respond In Some For?

Reno Says Things Unnessecary I Have Nothing Rreally Against Him But If You Talk About Da Your Talkign About Me.
It honestly just seemed like an idle comment to me, hence the question.

D1

I'll accept ^O^ Dire!!!

15 Dollars Dire!

and as for Anti 10 dollars DDD vs. any char u want.

Btw Wes remember I do work...soooo 20 dollars is definitely not my life savings ma d00...that sorta sounds like a diss but you ma d00 so I'll let it slide.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'll accept ^O^ Dire!!!

15 Dollars Dire!

Btw Wes remember I do work...soooo 20 dollars is definitely not my life savings ma d00...that sorta sounds like a diss but you ma d00 so I'll let it slide.
lets see if my sugardaddy gives me 10 dollaz then we can mm

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
reading is fundamental

I'll accept ^O^ Dire!!!

15 Dollars Dire!

i never said 20 is ur life savings, what i am saying is that ur so confident that you would bet ur life savings thats what i was saying dont get it twisted. The end

D1

And Vanz sry for not responding LOL SURE THING!

20 Dollar in Brawl and Melee?

If thats the case do 10 Brawl and 10 Melee since it seems this Fri I'm doin mad MMs.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Wes you got your **** talk mad up, you just holding it in all for lil ole me? lets take a look back at phonics real quick and read what I wrote.

"dang son.. D1 has that confidence like DA confidence.. lol regardless of actual skill. ( lol not saying hes not good but this reminds me of every DA MM i've ever heard of.. $10 or nothing)"

lets dissect what i wrote.

D1 has confidence, like (this is a comparison, did I lose you? I hope not) DA confidence.
Here I am saying that DA has a lot of confidence. Anything negative yet to warrent a mini-bashing by wes? none.

NEXT
Regardless of actual skill. -- alright there is a lil bit of mockery. This is to point out how reckless your confidence gets. I just remember dire losing a $10 vs Alukard in melee when he went sheik. I remember Rafa losing a $10 or $20 to Cass. I remember whats his name again.. uhm.. that peach player / ness /lucas player thats in your crew.. i forget.. he drives a van.. that guy losing like a $10 mm to someone again. EITHER way you get my point. You offer big $$ and I rarely hear DA winning. THATS JUST ME THO, in actuality if you have won, great for you but word doesn't get around.

(not saying hes not good) I'm not commenting on that one, cause it's self explanatory

IT REMINDS ME OF EVERY DA MM I'VE HEARD OF... etc. It is what it is, $10 or nothing usually. Right?
That's all I'm saying. I'm just referring to that DA confidence. Thats all :)

WES I DONT HATE YOU MY BROTHER WE ARE ALL FAMILY.
Cept for like Inui.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
im goin to C3. Its stupid for Inui to have a tourney same day as a ECRC event.
The circuit is a joke.

They lost an entire tournament's results and aren't counting it.

Every event is in MD/VA, which is extremely unfair.

It's not stupid for me to host on the same day. I'll have great attendance regardless. I don't have any MD/VA attendance, so it doesn't matter to me.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
The circuit is a joke.

They lost an entire tournament's results and aren't counting it.

Every event is in MD/VA, which is extremely unfair.

It's not stupid for me to host on the same day. I'll have great attendance regardless. I don't have any MD/VA attendance, so it doesn't matter to me.
dont forget the "GUARANTEED" pot of 5K that never got "GUARANTEED". HAHAHA.

QNZ_RAFA

Smash Ace
Rafa losing a $10 or $20 to Cass..
omg.... no1 ever gets this right. I lost a $10 MM to cass. later that night..ON THE SAME NIGHT... i beat him 2 sets for $10 a peice. so i won my money back and $10 more. I BEAT HIS WARIO AND G&W with $H1TTY @$$ GANON! trash. where is that pile of garbage neways? havent heard from him in a min. dont tell me he quit after the ****.

BUM163

Smash Lord
this thread is just to good. remember melee is in this friday weekly along with soul calibur 4. bringing a setup and it being use gets your venue fee reduced. this is also a std. i'm bringin an extra tv and i'm trying to get one more. i'm also telling the boss to bring down an extra tv.

why is this thread so fun to be in? raffy did win his money back from cass. i was there to witness it

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I need to participate in NYC a bit more lol. If not, I'm gonna hear a tourney lecture from Silven again -_-'. Ah memories :laugh:. Now, where to start i'm confused :lick:.

Blackanese's sig is gonna give me nightmares.

Top Bottom