• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Supremacy-Official Crew Thread-Its Time To Rise!

R3N0

Smash Lord
lmfao!! obama definitely using that fox melee nair shine on mccain right now lmfao.. definitely almost jv 5 stock.. right now it looks like a 4 stock :-p nytimes says 138 - 17 right now LOL in favor of Obama.

edit.. in 1 short minute.. its now 155-17 .. holler.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
LMAO wtf ur sources are very innaccurate reno.
its 2 something to 1 something now and its actually close.

obama 207
mccain 135

With cali undecided which is 55 electoral votes

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMAO wtf ur sources are very innaccurate reno.
its 2 something to 1 something now and its actually close.

obama 207
mccain 135

With cali undecided which is 55 electoral votes
LMFAO reno u sexy but u gotta step yo asian game up. cause that fact was so wrong xDD, thats like saying i discovered amercia x]

easy got everything on the dot x]

R3N0

Smash Lord
cali is def going blue. and my site source is nytimes..

a lot of networks like to rush things.. but i prefer accurate slow results as opposed to rushed fast results for ratings.

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo i'll mm anyone. also d.a should just agree with fc rules or whatever team s wants and lets get this crew battle popping. if d.a wins, then ya do a rematch catering towards whatever d.a wants to do. maybe ya should do best out of 3 crew battle and each catering to each other rules..... who ever did better overall if it goes to the 3 round, it should be the team that did better pick rules for 3rd round.

soul ark

Smash Ace
i'll mm you bum lol jk i'll get rocked my fox is suffering i'll tried to teach him shdl and he got admitted an hour after.

... needless to say ness is picking up the slack

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord

i'll Mm You Bum Lol Jk I'll Get Rocked My Fox Is Suffering I'll Tried To Teach Him Shdl And He Got Admitted An Hour After.

... Needless To Say Ness Is Picking Up The Slack
This Guy Is Scurred Lol Anyways That Is An Ill Avatar You Have Is Optimis Prime Crying?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
yo i'll mm anyone. also d.a should just agree with fc rules or whatever team s wants and lets get this crew battle popping. if d.a wins, then ya do a rematch catering towards whatever d.a wants to do. maybe ya should do best out of 3 crew battle and each catering to each other rules..... who ever did better overall if it goes to the 3 round, it should be the team that did better pick rules for 3rd round.
MM D.K Ditto 25$

BUM163

Smash Lord
Obama Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Day Baby

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Obama Game Over

I Am Hyped Now I Think Its Time For A Real Black Dude To Be This Weeks Weekly President. And Also For All Of U Hyped Black Ppl Out There Dont Go Out And Kill Anyone Thinking Obama Has Your Back Your.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
wow all this crew battle talk is making me want to enter a crew

*looks in the yellow pages*

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
This Dude Is Gangster

Inlovewitlil (12:13:13 AM): thjis guy is gangster
Inlovewitlil (12:13:40 AM): lol he said this ****: " for those who didnt vote me me, i will be your president too"
Inlovewitlil (12:13:41 AM): lol

D1

Banned via Administration
I'm down xyz lets do a $15 MM ^_^ 2/3 first round double blind pick rest of rules NYC monthly PnT ruleset. aka ECRC rules.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm down xyz lets do a $15 MM ^_^ 2/3 first round double blind pick rest of rules NYC monthly PnT ruleset. aka ECRC rules.
Wanna do $20 instead?? remember i'll be here from the 12th to the 16th so you gotta hook me up with wherever you guys are playing.

soul ark

Smash Ace
so what i meant when i said crew war was like a bunch of different crews versing each other like D.A and T.S. verses Phoenix era and S.W.A.T. something like that but on a much grander scale. im sure im not the first one to think of this though

D1

Banned via Administration
Crew War Sounds Beast!

WOW I LOVE IT!

LMAO!

DA+TS vs PE+SWAT

or TS+SWAT vs PE+DA

or TS+PE vs DA+SWAT

or better yet...

DGZ+SWAT vs TS+ZB

Top Bottom