• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Arlington Presents: *Pound* 3 Feb 2nd/3rd Be there by 11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I registered. Yo John it's $1.60, not $1.50 for a one way trip on the bus. and the lightrails are technically free, but you need to have an all day bus pass on you in case a police officer randomly asks to see one. So they need to get one before boarding the lightrail. Though I've gotten on without one multiple times because they're rather lax...And yeah the number 10 bus literally goes to the Piano Man, the stop to get off is like two stores past it. Twenty second walk.

Enrique Verde

Smash Apprentice
I live in england, Maine Location: I live in my eg
I've planned everything out on going to this tournament except I don't know how to get from Maine to NH airport >_> it seems that the ride that I would of had isn't going and the ride I asked a long time ago Can't take me due to he forgot to add me in his seattings so I have no idea how i'll get there unless someone has a really good plan that doesn't involve me getting shoved in a trunk.

Kel

Smash Master
haha I dunno Queen, I'm kinda scared of Col Bol. We'll see I guess

Kiwii, I don't think Pirin is going. She might, but probably not. She'd be entirely too bored.

masahiro is correct, my pichu avatar is very, very sexy indeed. Pichu rocks.

Teams MMs are dependant upon Sliq coming + his willingness to MM. I'm cool with singles MMs though. Find me and make a proposition if you're interested.

Drephen

Smash Master
anyone with a chrono avatar needs to do an avatar match with me

also kiwii you need to beat the **** outta frenziefool cause i all your nametags from each tournament on my front door and he decided it would be funny to tear them down and put them on random clothes in my closet

Scar

#HarveyDent
Ok so I kind of want to set aside a lot of money and sort of throw it away at your people.

That said, MM REQUESTS.
-Renth we should probably MM, I have wanted a rematch set with you since TGP Scranton like 4 months ago.
-Anyone who mains CF, Falcon Ditto MMs. Falcon dittos are too good.
-Basically anyone else I have heard of, I really want to play as many matches as I can with people I've never had a chance to play, and friendlies just aren't cutting it.

MM ME!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Ok so I kind of want to set aside a lot of money and sort of throw it away at your people.

That said, MM REQUESTS.
-Renth we should probably MM, I have wanted a rematch set with you since TGP Scranton like 4 months ago.
-Anyone who mains CF, Falcon Ditto MMs. Falcon dittos are too good.
-Basically anyone else I have heard of, I really want to play as many matches as I can with people I've never had a chance to play, and friendlies just aren't cutting it.

MM ME!
I really want to Falcon ditto you again >_>

kiwiii

Smash Lord
anyone with a chrono avatar needs to do an avatar match with me

also kiwii you need to beat the **** outta frenziefool cause i all your nametags from each tournament on my front door and he decided it would be funny to tear them down and put them on random clothes in my closet
LMFAO wow that mother****er -_____________-~!??
which reminds me, i'm gonna be making name tags for pound3 lol gonna get a head start and make them not so half-***** this time :D if youre not gonna enter the tourney but still attend, PM me and let me know so i don't forget you

btw leave the MM challenges in the MM thread
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=128463

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright I have a quick question. I only wanna enter singles. THat way my only goal for this. I still have to pay for everything else and online if I want to even get into pound?

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure you have to pay 70 no matter what. Like, you can't just pay for singles, >_>, I asked the same. But the registration cost covers food and stuff too =3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom