• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take the Sheik challenge! (EC only, Wifi)

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
NEO is definitely scared of our marth skillz and hes probably a bit jealous of us for being the best board on the forums, so hes trying to lower our self esteem and make our marths worse by making us use wifi mindgames (I.E. Ankoku-Fsmash style marth) so we fail when we play in real tourneys...
NEOs marth is amazing. He represents us practically.

Watch
his
vids.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Ima giv this a shot later, after im done with my Global project <_<

You guys do knwo since he knows Marth in and out, he knows how to capitalize on all your mistakes correct?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I wonder if NEO will push for an Ike Challenge similar to the Bowser Challenge is Melee.

Only problem is people can pretty much plank all day. <_<

legion598

Smash Ace
Then you haven't played Lucario or DeDeDe as secondary mains for Marth.
I have used D3 and lucario and i hate using lucario and D3 just isnt as fun as shiek. Shieks close range combat is just too fun but then again I also secondary ICs, their also pwntacious I could probly main random if i wanted to

BacklashMarth

Smash Lord
I have used D3 and lucario and i hate using lucario and D3 just isnt as fun as shiek. Shieks close range combat is just too fun but then again I also secondary ICs, their also pwntacious I could probly main random if i wanted to
Isn't using the ICs just like using D3 on a smaller scale? (CGing, Hammers, etc.). Besides, Lucario and D3 have their own unique flavors of **** as well which are just as rewarding as any tilt/grab combo Sheik can do.

Anyway, I like how Neo dissed us WC'ers. I want the chance to be 3 stocked by Neo too >.>

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Grats to Xisin on winning the Sheik challenge 3-2 xD

close games

who else wanna play n1ggaz

∫unk

Smash Master
Xisin is the second most legit Marth I've played on wifi

Steel #1 get at him

Haven't played NEO that ***** kicked me out when I tried watching him once

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Those matches would have been more fun if I didn't have button lag, but still, it's nice playing someone that can actually beat me as opposed to playing neighbors who don't know how to space. moarpl0x

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
***** that's a month away, gtfo

step it up, take the challenge now on wifi like the REST OF US, EH?!

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I wanna play again just because basically none of my friends can play with me whenever I want to >_> Even if it means dying on wifi because of button lag, at least it's something

feardragon64

Smash Champion
So ya, I got *****. We had at LEAST 65 matches, and I think I won like 4 X_X And those 4 were like after he SD'd once due to wifi >>

feardragon64

Smash Champion
GG's. Gotta say though those were some pretty freaking fun games.

Mind if I upload a few of the sheik vs marth/kirby ones? =b

Top Bottom