• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take the Sheik challenge! (EC only, Wifi)

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
Does NorthEast coast still count? I live in Connecticut, but is that still to far away?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
yeah add me im not sure if i'll do it tonight though im sick as FU CK

what's your AIM? hit me up on AIM: mcabreact.. im running out of room on my bl rofl

Freezewish

Smash Ace
DrPP should make a " I finally got aim" topic like Kadaj's. That would be too good.:laugh:

Also Neo I'd like to try this. Maybe tomorrow if your on?(and feeling better)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Thought about it, but I don't wanna copy anyone lol.

Yeah NEO, if you're not mostly better during the weekend, then I can wait. I want your best.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
yeah add me im not sure if i'll do it tonight though im sick as FU CK

what's your AIM? hit me up on AIM: mcabreact.. im running out of room on my bl rofl
I should have been more specific, I have to study for midterms tonight but I'm out at noon tomorrow so anytime after that or on the weekend I can play. My AIM is iliketurkeybacon, everyone feel free to add me on that or brawl, I like friends :laugh:

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL @ iliketurkeybacon

you kids kill me w/ some of these aliases

CHEESE-KUN FOR LIFE

Top Bottom