• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Take the Sheik challenge! (EC only, Wifi)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I think Sheik does really well against Marth, at least on Wifi :p

Taking all challengers! Beat my Sheik in a 3/5 and you have officially conquered the Sheik challenge.

This is just for fun guys ; D

AIM: mcabreact
FC: 3995-6701-6597

Winners:
1. Xisin

hit me up to play, and I'm not playing anyone on the WC because the input lag is ********, sorry WCers xD

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
No, I wish I lived on the East Coast...

Not that would have any chance, but just so I could say I've played NEO.

feardragon64

Smash Champion
Yay! Heading back to Indiana tomorrow.
I'll take you up on that challenge repeatedly until I know the Sheik match-up well enough to win by some fluke somehow. ^_^

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
East Coast right here, let's brawl!

uhh I don't have AIM, so add my FC here? What's yours? (PM?)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Naw you don't need to PM, mine is..3995-6701-6597

lmao, sorry junk

cman

Smash Ace
I'll be able to play in a few minutes, or when you are done with him.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
I can try WC, but the button input is sooooo horrendous, it'll slow down my sheik a lot and I do well vs marth cuz of her speed

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Hyo sometimes my net will attempt to dc me while im on wifi and it'll freeze like this, you need some sort of messenger so we can communicate lol.. download AIM

Hyo

Smash Journeyman
Hey Neo, you should bring this to some other boards. I love to try characters other than my Marth against you :x (Doesn't main Marth.)

DJMirror

Smash Master
I can try WC, but the button input is sooooo horrendous, it'll slow down my sheik a lot and I do well vs marth cuz of her speed
get an wired lan adapter for your wii. it's only about 24 bucks at best buy. help out alot reduce lags and stuff

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol, your Sheik is stressful to fight on WiFi. You know how much I hate getting hit by stuff that shouldn't hit me.

Anyway, we've done this match-up before plenty, on and offline, but I suppose I'll try the challenge tomorrow anyway.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Neo must be pretty bored.

That, or he's afraid his Marth is falling behind and must bring down his competition by weakening their skills over wifi.

He'll make a spot dodge spammer out of you guys YET.

Sheik's dash attack is broken on wifi, 120frames lag and about 15,000km+ distance is **** input lag. :p *sigh @ steel*

Doomblaze

Smash Journeyman
EDIT for clarification
in response to

"That, or he's afraid his Marth is falling behind and must bring down his competition by weakening their skills over wifi.

He'll make a spot dodge spammer out of you guys YET."
-Shaya

NEO is definitely scared of our marth skillz and hes probably a bit jealous of us for being the best board on the forums, so hes trying to lower our self esteem and make our marths worse by making us use wifi mindgames (I.E. Ankoku-Fsmash style marth) so we fail when we play in real tourneys...

Top Bottom