• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Taj/Vman's Ultimate Mewtwo Movie Collection

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
come to pound 4 and do my 10:1 odds MM taj, $10:100? same with u vectorz :p

SDC

Smash Lord
:( Yeah, I'm a baddie. I guess I'll stay retired then.
You know you're going to pound 4. It's gonna happen. Here's how it's going to end, here's how you're going to retire:

You're gonna go to pound 4 and GO ALL MEW2. You 3stock m2k's marth, 3stock armada, and win the whole thing by 4stocking mango's puff in the 5th match of the second set of grand finals with HMW screaming in the background "DO THE IMPOSSIBLE RO RO FIGHT DA POWAH"
You make money, get famous, and get on ESPN. Or atleast G4 lol.

BELIEVE

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I just dont think that you can retire until m2 pushes his offstage game to the next level.

just take a break, you will be fiendin for some melee

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Hello. I've decided I'd like to get extremely good with Mewtwo since he's always been my favourite. In my opinion I think his play is still relatively undeveloped, and he could be one of the greatest characters.

That being said, all the videos posted here have been a great inspiration to me! Every player featured is really good and I have learned a lot. Thanks for all the work guys. And keep it up, people appreciate it even if they don't post to say it.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
lol LOVE the name. the Dollars Trilogy is raaaaape.

I don't really know about him being one of the best characters, but keep watching this thread. I'm going to have more than a few videos soon... ish.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Terrible? Each character is only as good as you make them. Mewtwo World-Champ 2011, mark my words.
Theres a huge diff between a character being good. and somebody being good with him.

Its like trying to win a race wth a slower car. Its doable but it takes more work.

@iori-whats that in your sig?

Clint_Eastwood

Smash Apprentice
Today my super-secret-Mewtwo-training begins in earnest. Days... weeks... years(?) of perfecting my skills with the ultimate goal of Mewtwo and I fighting as one. His telekinetic powers becoming nothing more than an extension of my fingers... His powers bubbling beneath the surface, waiting to be unleashed upon my foes. He is my weapon, and I have chosen him out of many. I will be the harbinger of destruction! The psychic master of doom! The purple flayer of souls! FEAR ME.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
you can prob dl the audio drivers for free.

Im recording footage for my combo vid as well. So far I got some decent ****. now I just gotta get the djc combos on spacies and bowser DK yoshi. but I havent started on putting it together at all.

how long do you think it will take you to finish yours?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
you can prob dl the audio drivers for free.

Im recording footage for my combo vid as well. So far I got some decent ****. now I just gotta get the djc combos on spacies and bowser DK yoshi. but I havent started on putting it together at all.

how long do you think it will take you to finish yours?
Once I get the audio drivers about a few hours, probably 3. :ohwell:

I don't djc, I think it takes away from some of the the possible mindgames that m2 creates. I did wish I practiced it more, because taj makes it look easy, as well as sexy.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Once I get the audio drivers about a few hours, probably 3. :ohwell:

I don't djc, I think it takes away from some of the the possible mindgames that m2 creates. I did wish I practiced it more, because taj makes it look easy, as well as sexy.
How does a viable option take away from anything?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
D= @ Iori not going to Pound.

Am I the only Mewtwo going?

annnnddddd... Iori doesn't DJC?

I agree with Taj all the way.

When i was a n00b I thought I didn't need it and learning how to revolutionized my game. wayyyy better than SFFL'ing with M2.

Oh and one of my rivals up here (the Irish Mafia) says he played you @ Genesis Iori? most recently my M2> his line-up cept Peach and Marth. Sheik and Falco are even. We've played some seriouslies over the last few months.

I also was told he was roomies with Taj? I wonder if he mentioned me at all, and if he did whether or not I'm a scrubby player lul

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
D= @ Iori not going to Pound.

Am I the only Mewtwo going?

annnnddddd... Iori doesn't DJC?

I agree with Taj all the way.

When i was a n00b I thought I didn't need it and learning how to revolutionized my game. wayyyy better than SFFL'ing with M2.

Oh and one of my rivals up here (the Irish Mafia) says he played you @ Genesis Iori? most recently my M2> his line-up cept Peach and Marth. Sheik and Falco are even. We've played some seriouslies over the last few months.

I also was told he was roomies with Taj? I wonder if he mentioned me at all, and if he did whether or not I'm a scrubby player lul
Whoa guys, I think you miss understood me. It is one of m2 best options and should be utilized to it's fullest, I just don't use it is all. I should, but I don't ;). Just from experience alone I can tell you, it didn't slow me down in the least. I've beat tons of big names without it, I do know it would have made a huge difference tho if I had learn it.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I might be going to pound. It really depends on how much prep I can end up doing.

Djc ***** but I know where iori is coming from. M2 can actually be "viable lol" without it. for the most part as long as you can tech chase dtit into the necessary fairs uairs and nairs, and get those edgeguard bairs in its all good. I do fine without it. If im just goin thru the motions or playing scrubby or lesser players I dont even use it because I get so many grabs and tech chases.

@iori-it prob wouldnt take you anymore than a week to be able to fully implement it into ur game. You got everything else so join the club if you want lol.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
DJC shadowclaw *****..

@shadowball - no i'm going to pound 4, i just haven't told anyone yet! =p

Mewtwo *****
I might be going to pound. It really depends on how much prep I can end up doing.
These two statements just made my day!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255728

come on guys!

@ Iori: oh I see. It is useful though.

Vman if you're going for reals then you must HIT ME UP there so we can play. No mewtwo dittos though. those are sooooooooooo stupid lol.

Same to Kaos. now I'm excited. =D

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I was going to put my video up in here, but seeing as how I'm getting flamed for it I'm taking it down. i dk when I'll have other videos, but you might as well take down the two trailers too. :urg:

Top Bottom