• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
someone should definitely house amsah++remen!!! They want to come from the 15th-25th so from the 15th-19th and the 21st-25th (assuming they are gonna stay at the venue with everyone else) somebody should DEFINITELY house these guys since theyre already spending an arm and a leg to get to the USA!!

I housed both Amsah and Remen last year for a week or so along with a bunch of other europeans and I can vouch that both Amsah and Remen are EXTREMELY polite and some of the best guests I've ever had.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im going to the venue tomorrow to get some footage for an amazing hype video done by prog himself. Now that ROM is over i hope people really start making their plans and registering, let's do this!!!

If you're planning on coming post up and feel free to post often!! This thread moves way too slow without the twins spamming it up all the time like last year XD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well kadaj you are a beast. if people have any questions or anything feel free to ask me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
true enough shroomed LOL

i expect this thread to move twice as fast now as ROM is over. where are the twins, anyway? :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yo Plairnkk Do you have any idea what the schedule might look like
Both games will go on all 3 days since I expect entrants to be high enough that realistically they probably wouldnt be able to be done in 2. However, I want Monday to be able to just be mostly finals of the bracket matches and crew battles.

the twins are awesome but if that is your main reason for going to a tournament i am doubting the reasons for which you play this game >_>

this is going to be the most competitive tournament ever, i think. Pound always has ridiculous competition standards and being the last one, i bet it takes the cake. WOOOOT so excited

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good **** boss lets do this

ROFL@ GI joe post LMFAOOO

I'm looking into the A/V equipment for this tournament and trying to decide what I want to rent out from the hotel for the tournament. I don't know how much to rent out because so few people register or post saying that theyre coming!! Step it up and help me out so I can help YOU all have an amazing experience!! If you're possible of coming, let me know. Sort of an RSVP!!

If you want to come but need some help, LET ME KNOW!! We are trying our best to accomodate EVERYONE!

My goal at this tournament is for it to be a LOT more professional than the past. I am going to hash out a lot of problems ahead of time and I rented out the venue a day -BEFORE- the event as well just to set up and get everything PERFECT this time around. I am not playing anymore, this is my last event and this event will be the lasting impression I leave on this community. I want to amke it as amazing for everyone as I possibly can, so please help me do that if you all have the means to do so.

<3 you all, goodnight! Prepare for some major hype videos soon and hopefully some updates involving sponsorship. I just finished a portfolio of my previous tournaments to present to some companies to try and get some sponsorship in any way. With a history of bring so many people to one place along with getting thousands upon thousands of views on a live feed, I should be able to figure something out.

also dr.pp will win this for melee, and tyrant will win this for brawl. calling it now.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ive never even met him. its just a feeling i have. feel free to prove me wrong, i wont be offended :p

ANTi_

Smash Hero
ive never even met him. its just a feeling i have. feel free to prove me wrong, i wont be offended :p
No it's possible lol.

He's able to beat me/others.

But i still dont see it happening.

Let's see what goes down. :O

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
IF anti comes?? I thought you were coming for sure anti?? are u gonna bail on a national AGAIN???

XD

ANTi_

Smash Hero
IF anti comes?? I thought you were coming for sure anti?? are u gonna bail on a national AGAIN???

XD
Inferno don't question my attendance.

I already registered...

And i'm teaming with M2K.

Why the **** would i bail?

Just because i don't travel to California/Texas/Midwest doesn't mean i won't come to Pound V/Cot 5/Etc.

EDIT : And i just went to fcking Maryland last month... relax.

EDIT 2: LOL i quoted Plank instead of inferno my B.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Oh **** ANTI WITH THE CALLOUT.

no for real it will be good to see you

i like how at apex 1 i sat down with you and had no idea who u were and i think u had no idea who i was. u just ***** me in mk dittos while like talking to friends and moved on like it was nobody's business. fux u, LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Oh **** ANTI WITH THE CALLOUT.

no for real it will be good to see you

i like how at apex 1 i sat down with you and had no idea who u were and i think u had no idea who i was. u just ***** me in mk dittos while like talking to friends and moved on like it was nobody's business. fux u, LOL
LMAO.

I definetly thought you were a randomly good Meta Knight main.

Then i remember watching you/Chu vs RoguePit/Chibo, then someone told me you were plank.

I was like O_o?

We gotta get a couple of games in if you aren't TOO busy.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha no, i was nothing but a rusty former-self at apex and since then, i dont blame you for not knowing who i was. i would love to play a few games, brawl interests me a lot more these days with MLG and a few certain players undermining the competition with low tiers and beating some certain players. It gives me faith in the game, that a metagame I can't see maybe has been reached or is going to be reached.

But who knows, I guess we will see?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
hahaha no, i was nothing but a rusty former-self at apex and since then, i dont blame you for not knowing who i was. i would love to play a few games, brawl interests me a lot more these days with MLG and a few certain players undermining the competition with low tiers and beating some certain players. It gives me faith in the game, that a metagame I can't see maybe has been reached or is going to be reached.

Sounds good.

And yeah this Sonic rampage got a few melee players i know a bit interested

+5 points for my *** plank.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL yea i hear you.

I just love upsets. The not usual player winning. That is hype beyond belief.

I'm curious to see if ADHD/M2K care enough to defend their title here or if they are going to slack and let other players keep their up and coming momentum. I guess we will see :p

Lobos

Smash Master

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol. 2

7. Lobos
7. candy
9. plank

:awesome:

rhan

Smash Hero
I'M GOING TO BEAT DR. PP WITH YOUNG LINK!

Once I unplug his controller and tie him up and throw him in my trunk..

Then maybe fondle him a little...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom