• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if brawl is treated better, ill go.
I agree totally. Brawl was unorganized at p4 cuz the group who was supposed to be running it....didnt really do so, so i had to improvise. Also lack of wiis was a huge problem, but this year there will be friendlies for every game everyday and its all 24/hr :)

Just keep on watching the thread and you'll see......

also this year i have wireless AND wired internet, and can run as many streams as it can handle (i assume a TON, since its a HUGE fancy hotel. im gonna have the best in smash streaming helping me hook up -as many- streams as possible for both games

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
if brawl is treated better, ill go.
You have my word. Any and everything brawl related will be improved. Last year ran really well but melee kinda dragged behind and kept brawl off the livestream.

I'm fairly certain we can have dedicated livestreams for each event.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'll be here along with the rest of WV. Me, Dr. Grip, Mexican, Chip, and Husband will all be taking this tournament by storm (ok, maybe just me and Dr. Grip will be, but the others will make an honest effort! =D). Definitely getting amped already.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I have no idea what my obligations and school situation will be when this rolls around, but you better BELIEVE I'm gonna be at this thing.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
We should make this the last great melee tournament. Everyone comes to say bye.
how about no. melee will die when it wants to die. trying to force it downwards isn't going to do anything.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
This time, I'm getting out of pools >=P

Can't wait. Has so much fun at Pound 4.

Except that weird cheese smell.

Oh my god, that was awful lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom