• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Ugh, doubly run tournaments. Hopefully plank makes plans to counteract alexs mistakes
I always plan for everything, don't I????

Haha, jk. I do have ideas for this, and I already know how to make it run pretty smoothly, but I just have to refine it and figure out how to make sure the games don't collide too much

WWJD, yeah. Spectator fee will be mandatory to pay online this time because so many people took advantage of my kindness last time and didn't pay the spectator fee at all =[

strawhats

Smash Master
armada will prob go to this cuz he wants to win teams (and hopefully get some paybck on hbox)

I hope Amsah goes, along with CJ, and KDJ (he said he would've gone to Apex had his relative not been getting married the weekend of Apex 2). Too bad Over and Strawhat retired wouldve been nice to see them. Im gonna try my best to come to this as well, tired of missing out on the fun (hope college doesnt get in the way by time this rolls around.

Sheik tourney anyone....? also did that falco tourney ever finish.

P.S. lucien is the truth and Kirbykaze is too good. Hopefully melee turnout is stronger for this than at Apex...**** should be hype.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Hey Strawhats. When do you plan on going to a tourny instead of living on smashboards all day?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'm pretty sure I'm not getting an answer either.

Also, to answer the question of the Melee turnout: 220

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Still 6 months away. Mad hype already! No way I'd miss this for the world. And I mean it. Crazy shiz happened to me weeks before the Apex 2010 event that should have prevented me from going, but I still went and helped many others to be there as well. Same for Pound V, baby! :)

strawhats

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I'm not getting an answer either.

Also, to answer the question of the Melee turnout: 220
LOL....i planned on going to Apex 2 but i was forced to go to my cousins wedding in Florida last week thursday and didnt come back until Monday....yeah, i havent been able to go to any tourneys, and for that im ashamed lol :embarrass

HOWEVER im making it my business to try and attend this (especially Cataclysm= im going to college in Connecticut and its the most convenient trip ever how could i not)

Like i said b4 im getting tired of missing tourneys and living on smashboards is becoming a bore. Prays to God for a job so he can go to smash tourneys :)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Cata 5 dis indeed get postponed ril June... 4 months after this! Get hyped for both of these events! Cata is probably getting a different venue due to the delay. A better venue, dunno if it will be as big as Planks though haha.

rhan

Smash Hero
Stingers has anyone ever told you that you have too many **** posts? Also enter Melee!

Can't wait to register for this! I got hype and it's soooo faaaaar away from now.. *Sadface*

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah by the time i'm on here for four years...i have a feeling i'll have a ton of posts too.

rhan, i accept the mm.

i have no idea who plans to go. i don't think a lot of NC has really seen this yet. but i figure we'll have at least 2-3 cars which will probably involve

me, matt, dr peepee, yayuhz, snap, cam, stingers, jim, keith, bden, l0zr, karn, dj rome, and josh.

maybe more, maybe less, but these all seem like likely candidates.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yeah by the time i'm on here for four years...i have a feeling i'll have a ton of posts too.

rhan, i accept the mm.

i have no idea who plans to go. i don't think a lot of NC has really seen this yet. but i figure we'll have at least 2-3 cars which will probably involve

me, matt, dr peepee, yayuhz, snap, cam, stingers, jim, keith, bden, l0zr, karn, dj rome, and josh.

i say moar

tloz!!!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
before my time.

if tloz, chocolate thunder, and 59JS come, it'd probably be my first time meeting them unless they come to something else in NC before then.

also, ali will probably be interested.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hahaha ali is awesome. he was randomly pretty good at his time.

im gonna get pics of the venue up next week, or maybe a video. we will see ^^

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
chris, I'm definitely coming to this too.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
If people from New England are going, how are you guys getting down there? I'm trying to figure out a way to get there from northwestern CT.

rhan

Smash Hero

rhan, i accept the mm.

Spread the word to them! I really wanna see everyone you just named!

Also you set the price on the MM. :)

chris, I'm definitely coming to this too.
**** just got reaaaaaallllll!

YL ditto MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom