• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

tedeth

Smash Master
Ok, time for shout outs.

First, our crew of awesomeness:

Meteor-You really took charge in our crew in terms of good strats and counterpicks. I would have liked to have played some games aganst your ROB but there'll be plenty of other days for that. You gotta come over and play me sometime.

FTS: **** your DK ***** on Jungle Japes. Pity we had to meet you and aK (and destroy you :p) twice in the brawl doubles, but it was fun. The most tense game of the day was your snake vs that D3 from the Vic crew (sry I forgot who was playing the D3). Soooooooooo intense coming down to the last stock, but you managed to pull it out in the end.

TCR: So good to finally meet u IRL man. Ultimate PT rep! So funny watching ppl play u and shaking their heads every time your Squirtle lays down the ****. We made an awesome team in doubles aswell. Pity about that double Pit release grabbing. And even though it may not have been the BEST idea the double Roys in melee was classic.

And everyone else:

S.D: Thanks for inviting me to stay with you guys. Such good fun drinking it up on sat night. Grats on the Brawl teams win.

Turtle: lol yeah i do laugh loud. I try to be good at braw lol I've still got a long way to go tho imo. Dw about me losing to Shaya, my wolf took revenge in a friendly. Even busted out a nice roll to dsmash :p. Your brawl skills are pretty impressive man, pity you hate it so much.

Shaya: DW about losing to me man, it was prolly the lag... wait no it was offline. Oh well it was prolly the TV.... wait no it was ur TV. Well, i guess u were pretty tired.... wait no I was exhausted, you didn't even play murderball. Oh well, I'm sure u can find a way to invent some johns :p.

aK: Nice to meet u man. Good to finally play some games offline. Your marth has some good potential. Hope to see you at the next meet/tourney and play you again.

Gords: Good to finally play against you. Toon link vs Wario friendlies were good fun. I wish I'd been able to come to your meet.

Caotic: Man our match was hilarious. I love that pirate ship. Such bad luck getting catapulted at then end. The match ended up being insanely close tho. Match of the wknd imo.

Pat: Good to meet u in person, pity we only got to play like 1 stock against eachother i think. Thanks for entrusting us with your tv on friday night.

That mk I played at the end (sry forgot ur name): LOL. Funny stuff man. You were getting so pissed off at urself. I love how at the end you were like "**** this, Wolf is broken." Made me lol. Hope to play you again sometime.

IGIF: An innovator of johns. I've heard alot of johns, playig with shaya so much, but soapy hands johns are classic. :p

Sry if I forgot anyone, I'm still euphoric from the amazing amount of smash played.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Yer, Qld failed incredibly hard (most undermanned for winz), then Vic was all "yer we can take Sydney", until Jaz beasted them <3
jaz was amazing, if not for him we would have won, 1 stock isnt much of a margin
plus you talk like we had a proper crew, we were pretty undermanned too, i dont even think i would play if we had a proper crew for 7v7 or whatever :p

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Everyone else - Sorry about my irritability; I began to snap at a lot of people from about 6pm onwards. Tired johns but whatever - I hope I didn't hurt any person's feelings.
You hurt mine! But I feel good and bad now considering that I'm officially on your **** list... (for melee)

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I'd make mega long shoutouts to everyone like I used to, but I'm too tired and it will probably turn into one massive flame telling everyone how socially inept they are and how they should go get social classes.. Especially the Brawl ***s.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Sif, Ryan/Jei was too godly at catching the ball. Oh and Phil - If we had Kas, Tristan, Bryce, Radiance and Ben as well as me, do you think even combining with N.S.W would give you a chance?

AdmiralComrade

Smash Journeyman
Lol Shoutouts:

The Leftovers : Thanks for all the fun + i think we made a decent team. oh and thx esp to the "coach" of the team lol you helped us alot.

FTS : Roll downsmash + pikachu./ DK was so awesome =o and saved us from losing doubles brawl agaisnt DDD jungle japes ftw?

S.D : Your pit was insane! lol one of the best matches ive seen so far and nice techs as well even though u hate wolf u pulled through lol

Luke : nice Snake. lol well played and very surprising

Tcranter : Your an inspirational player using pokemon trainer massive rapeage. screw ur seeds btw.

Tdeth : Thanks for all the friendlies it was enjoyable lol and yes shame we had to play u2 both in brawl doubles

Gords : well played in our got game matches even tho u got the upper hand changing to diddy wasnt a good idea. plus dont underestimate an ike :D

Shaya : Thanks for protips? lol and ur marth is really good ill admit

Bjay: Say hi to me next time.

and nice to meet the other ppl (who i dont kno the names of) it was fun/ my 1st time to these so yeah =o

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
If I played Melee more than three times this year I would have been slightly better lololololololololololol.

I <3 Triangle hopping, Dave, Sam, Tom and people who can carry a non-******** conversation that contains more than 4 word replies.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
S.D: Well what can i say, we're just too ****ing good at brawl and life in general haha but in all seriousness thanks for carrying me to victory in brawl doubles and taking so many stock in all our crew battles 7 stock against unreon and jaz? ****. You more than made up for your less than impressive performance in the interstate crews. Always good to see you, its a shame about the stupid aboriginals on the train with their fhuking screw drivers and stuff you should've shot them in the neck and stolen their screw drivers anyways i hope you guys didnt lose too much and they get caught and put in an electric chair <3 <3
HAHAHAHAHAHA how many trash cans did the abos go through to find one, let alone however many screwdrivers?

Rejoice, they're probably going to spend it on petrol and die drinking it anyways. Go brains!

BTW, who does Vic have besides Dave and Em when she's not angry?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vyse: My hands literally were shaking. I'm pretty sure I showed it to everyone how nervous I was despite taking 8 stock from QLD crew. But really you had me there. I thought I would've had it easy but it taught me not to underestimate how frikken dangerous a Falcon can be. GG tho. Shame we didnt have any friendlies.
Da Fuark?

I don't remember playing against you during the tournament.
At all.

*Tumble Weed*

In QLD vs Vic interstate crews I was the opener against Redact and only took 1 stock off his Falco.

: O

I remember you showing how shakey your hands were though.
I forgot who you played against.

Maybe whoever was playing still had my nametag on?

(Uwah, will do up shoutouts later. Must lurk to catch up on reading I've missed these last 4 days >.>)

For now I'll just say I had an awesome time. It was great to meet everybody, and catch up with peeps I hadn't seen in a while.

The only thing that sucked penor was me catching the flu on Sunday WHEN THE GOD**** CREW BATTLES ARE ON)

But no johns. Redact has shown me the light and I'm going all Falco now.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Zen mode?

Is it time to bring out....

THAT?!

Don't do it Zac! It's too powerful!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Why do you guys have the super gaming gloves that I've seen for the first time on.

Glove increases POWER LEVEL?

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Lol Vic is too good at Melee....and no having Tristan Radiance KK blah blah wouldn't make a diff coz Vic has Freddo Cobalt Dekar blah blah and of course Roy...who is Zeus tier - that's right Zeus!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok.. where to start...

jamus: pro link, I got *****... your dedede is coming along nicely too, I'll try to make some meets next time.

stero: I didnt get to play you much... maybe next time eh?

tc: pro PT is pro, man that was a fun tourney, even without herbs, well done in crews you guys pwned.

FTS: wow your DK pwn's I was impressed, and your snake isnt too bad either, just need to camp nades more.

tedeth: well played man, shame your werent in interstate but maybe next time, wish we could have had a few more matches. also loved the shaya shoutout.

S.D: lol we make a good team for crews, you and me took out more than half the interstate brawl crew between us.

combo: you and s.d make a pro team, and lol at your pic.

Redact: thanks for teaming, we made a mad team with lots of **** team combo's, kinda wierd we didnt do better though.

Jei: lol N-air got you again, that was a close one though, I think you've gotten heaps better.

vyse: ahh I got ***** again in crews, but in interstate I got my revenge, luigi's mansion is the best stage ever.

sorry to anyone I missed I cant remember anymore...

I do remember pwning in crews though, I took 10 stock in one, 8 stock in another and 7 stock in interstate, lol shaya arnt you glad you put me in. anyways, I think I've earnt bragging rights.

hog****, I didnt get to play any matches against shaya meteor or bjay...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh and does anyone know what happened to defiled? I hope he isnt dead or anything...

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Didn't you waste everyone's time by having a ssb64 tourney when Dave/myself and several others told you not too? You shouldn't be allowed near a tournament ever again it's ignorant and just selfish. Your the reason why we couldn't go out for Juggy's b'day.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I KNOW! LET'S HAVE A BRAWL TOURNAMENT BECAUSE I NEVER GET ACCEPTED INTO ANY FORM OF SOCIAL MANIFEST AND THIS IS MY ONLY CHANCE TO GET ATTENTION FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT MY MOTHER.

**** Shaya, you are the biggest ****ing ****** the Smash community has ever encountered, the fact that you think your opinion actually matters is such a joke, let alone the mystery on how your community allowed you to become a tournament director. Please also take a mental note, or even, tattoo it on your forehead that no one ****ing likes you, you're annoying, ugly, and have the ego as materialised and big as a ****ing skyscraper. That way when you wake up in the morning to see if you're acne has cleared up, you'd realise that NO ONE ****ING LIKES YOU. 64 is unloved, Brawl is unloved by non-******** people so just give up on your 'career' as a gamer/tournament director/organiser. GTFO, save some space, everyone's time and stop doing useless, unbeneficial things that makes you happy because it's Shaya's planet.

Because I **** on Shaya's planet, and if I could I'd punch it in the face so full fledged.

Pic related. It's Jurmada, the only person in this world who loves you.

Top Bottom