• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sydney - Don't Come (Results)

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Cao: Yeah I am

Also...I'm not on the prereg list for some reason... even though I did...lame, better print out my receipt

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
come eat and play with me on friday! <3 i'll be at your doorstep to wake u upsies

Bjay

Smash Lord
I keep thinking Xenogears is Xeno.

Cao: Yeah I am

Also...I'm not on the prereg list for some reason... even though I did...lame, better print out my receipt
Probably because it wasn't updated before, but it is now, you're at #36.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Ah.

I'll be paying full fare.
*blames his failsignment for making him forget about prepay </3*

Who's in whose crew btw?
I'd like a run down of who's in what crew and if there are any stragglers, post em below.
I'm bringing a friend around for the day - he'd be interested in joining a crew for MELEE ONLY.

hmmm...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yo Cao.

With the Wentworth booking I've made, do you figure they'll let the others will be able to get into the room before I get there?

I'm going to call them anyway, but I figure you might know.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Asking the hotel would be a good decision, all hotels operate differently

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Forte needs housing from Friday to Monday since he is disorganised. :) Sydney please help him out

Gords

Smash Champion
Im looking for a melée crew, is there any that needs filling.

Dedu I think you mentioned something about melée crew?

Dedu

Smash Lord
Oh hai

Melee crew yeah.
My friend's coming too you can join us for the crew.

Now for one more person...
hmmm.

Atlasmist

Smash Journeyman
guys just to let you know i need housing for saturday and sunday im hoping someone is nice enough to host me on saturday and sunday as a last resort im not sure if i will be able to do if my uncle cannot have me at his place on the weekend!!! please contact either me or cao about this..if you cant reach me please send me a txt on 0413897606

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
i see it starts at 2pm

if we turn up earlier will there be any activity?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You can play friendlies between 12pm and 2pm on Saturday after you check-in and equipment is set up.

You can also play friendies between 9.30pm and 12am on Saturday night, but I'm fairly certain most people would have left to relax.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Good maps of the place. :D

For those driving there, keep in mind you can get to UTS via Harris st or Wattle st if coming from Broadway.
Harris St is one way, going in the direction to Broadway.
Wattle St is also one way, going away from Broadway.

NB: Jone St is not one way but cars can only access it via Thomas st.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Know any good parking places stu? Where i can unload tv's and leave it there all day

Dedu

Smash Lord
Good luck with that Kulla.

Looks like your best bet is to park at the parking area in front of UTS, drop your TV off, go back to your car and park at a parking station in Quay st, they have the best early bird parking rates ever for Sydney parking.
http://www.wilsonparking.com.au/go/wilson-car-parks/nsw/quay-street

However I once pulled off having to not pay at all for parking at a UTS parking station. But it was coz the parking station guard wasn't there for the day and the boom gate was open. XD

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
This will probably be the last message I leave here before I head to the Airport.

Both the QLD contingent, Cao, and a few other Sydneyers are staying at 'Sydney Central on Wentworth'. if you want to find us/are still looking at booking somewhere to stay.

Good luck to everyone, I hope we all have a safe, fun time!
^_^

(Also QLD ftw)

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
For whoever's organising recording equipment - do you want me to bring that DVD Recorder or not? I don't really want to bring it unless I'm sure it'll be used, since it's a pain to transport. I don't mind taking it, I just don't want to get there and find out nobody wants to use it. D:

So... If someone says they want it, I'll bring it; if not, then I won't.

S.D

Smash Master
Couldn't hurt EA, but I really have no idea how much recording equipment there is already.

Generally there's not many stations able to record so i daresay it would be a massive help.

Just my 2 cents

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
For whoever's organising recording equipment - do you want me to bring that DVD Recorder or not? I don't really want to bring it unless I'm sure it'll be used, since it's a pain to transport. I don't mind taking it, I just don't want to get there and find out nobody wants to use it. D:

So... If someone says they want it, I'll bring it; if not, then I won't.
i want it 10wordsthingsss

Dedu

Smash Lord
Sydney Central on Wentworth? I'll prolly pop round some time this arvo and see if you gaiz has arrived...

Cheers.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
IMPORTANT

Televisions (11):
Shaya: 3
Kulla: 2
Noa: 2
Unreon: 1
Meteor: 1
Turtle: 1
Luke: 1??

IS ANYONE ELSE BRINGING TELEVISIONS?
IS ANYONE DRIVING AND NOT BRINGING A TELEVISION TO FIT ALL THEIR SPARE SEATS? IM SURE I COULD GET TVS INTO THOSE SEATS DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE.

Consoles:
I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS BRINGING WHAT FOR CONSOLES/EQUIPMENT
THIS INCLUDES WIIs (preferred over GC) + Brawl + Melee/Memory Card
If you're coming to this, you should bring your console ANYWAY. EGG MAY PROVIDE US WITH UP TO SIX MORE TELEVISIONS -> SO EVERYONE BRING THEIR WIIS AND STUFF AS WELL. THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IT WILL GET USED.

No one shalt dare say "that's enough already" without getting a paddeling. The more TVs the more of EVERYTHING that can be done. Including MORE FRIENDLIES, MORE SINGLES TOURNAMENTS FOR BRAWL, MELEE AND SIXTY ****ING FOUR AND OTHER ****

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
K I'll bring Wii+Melee+DVDR then.

Still need teammate/s for Brawl :embarrass

cozyt

Smash Rookie
i have a 4on4 team but no 2on2 team, so if u want to play with me? we ca talk about on the tournament cu there

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Sweet as, I'll see you there.

Now all I need is someone to complete our Brawl crew. xD *will get there early and ask around tomorrow*

Dedu

Smash Lord
Including MORE FRIENDLIES, MORE SINGLES TOURNAMENTS FOR BRAWL, MELEE AND SIXTY FUCKING FOUR AND OTHER SHIT
RIGHT ON TEH FUCKING NAIL YOU HIT IT THERE MATE!

SHAME I'm not driving. Costs $$$$ to park in teh city from 10 onwards. AND I'll be leaving during Brawl events, only to come back for dinneeeeeerrrrrrrr.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
IMPORTANT

Televisions (11):
Shaya: 3
Kulla: 2
Noa: 2
Unreon: 1
Meteor: 1
Turtle: 1
Luke: 1??

IS ANYONE ELSE BRINGING TELEVISIONS?
IS ANYONE DRIVING AND NOT BRINGING A TELEVISION TO FIT ALL THEIR SPARE SEATS? IM SURE I COULD GET TVS INTO THOSE SEATS DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU LIVE.

Consoles:
I DO NOT KNOW WHO IS BRINGING WHAT FOR CONSOLES/EQUIPMENT
THIS INCLUDES WIIs (preferred over GC) + Brawl + Melee/Memory Card
If you're coming to this, you should bring your console ANYWAY. EGG MAY PROVIDE US WITH UP TO SIX MORE TELEVISIONS -> SO EVERYONE BRING THEIR WIIS AND STUFF AS WELL. THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IT WILL GET USED.

No one shalt dare say "that's enough already" without getting a paddeling. The more TVs the more of EVERYTHING that can be done. Including MORE FRIENDLIES, MORE SINGLES TOURNAMENTS FOR BRAWL, MELEE AND SIXTY ****ING FOUR AND OTHER ****

idontgottaname

Smash Apprentice
i have a wii.
and i am now in the hostel.
and a mellee copy.
not taking wii unless needed though. it will be a pain to take if not used

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ahh, I meant in person. I'm in sydney and there isnt a connection in my hotel room so I cant play wifi. soz.
if anyone wants to meet up tonight my num is 04 24 84 6576

Top Bottom