• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SWEET IV: Series Finale Results [12/04/10 - East Lansing, MI]

Kail

Smash Lord
For those that didn't know/figure it out I entered as BigK and regret every second of it since I never could find myself on the bracket =/.

Velynn's bro (I don't think I asked for you name. Shoot): Pretty much what I said to Velynn. I love talking to you guys. There's so much cool things to talk about and many interesting stories. I'll see you around.
That would be me actually ;D. Definitely would like to get some friendlies in at Pound 5 or whenever we happen to attend the same tournament again.

1: Unknown522 You're a boss it was great talking to you.
2: Kels Wish we would have played some, next time though <3
3: Drephen You ***** me when you finally decided to just chain throw me. It hurt my feelings but I understand.
4: Weonx Good game and a start. Wish we would have gotten more in.
5: Tink Stick with Fox, everytime I've seen you play Marth you just seem to get wrecked.
5: Idea Next time I'll make sure I don't get rested 7 times in one game. Time to actually work on the match up now that there is another puff I might have to play.
7: Dart Great friendlies. Made me feel like Marth isn't always a free win.
7: Velynn I hate you.
9: BigD Shame we didn't get to play at all. Next time hopefully can get some Falcon practice in
9: Minnty Stay fresh
9: Sanuzi Great friendlies. I finally figured out fox thanks to you.
9: Shady I hate that when I beat you. You switch and I'm completely unprepared.
13: Vro I don't think I have ever played you and that needs to change.

13: BigR You're annoying on cruise. I know better now.
13: BigK You're a boss Ganon is awesome <3
17: Juggleguy Awesome friendlies on friday can't wait to see what you do with them.
17: BigO!!! Most fun player ever. Always remember my kindness with your golden coin.
17: BigM It's hard to play you serious even in a MM when you keep laughing. Stop that.
17: Duck Sorry that I had to take you out. MI ***** each other.
25: Rat It sucks that you were sick but I'm glad you still made it out.
25: Junglefever Still need to teach me to Moonwalk with Gdorf
25: BigS Glad we got to play again.

Pools cut off:

33: Tr3mor You're always a blast to play with
33: dablackpacman You did much better then I expected you too. Stupid FD and camping.
41: Toadster Thanks for saving us in Lansing. You're my hero

Also, GGs to everyone and thanks for coming out. Tournaments like this are what I keep playing for!

If I didn't shout out I probably forgot your name / didn't play you. Sorry!

JPOBS

Smash Hero
who's recording setup was it on the where GF/crews were played? juggle guy?

i think i might have randomly had a few matches on that tv lol i wanna see

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Yeah, I recorded those. I've already looked at the entire day of footage, it was surprisingly easy to identify players (thanks Unknown, Kels, Tink, Drephen, BigD, Juke, ORLY for using tags). I'm starting uploads tonight.

Tink

Smash Hero
juggleee....at the very end, theres a best of 5 set with me and orly for a dollar where i did some very nice things i wanna see! if you can find it....2nd game was brinstar, fox vs falcon. thx

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yea, and i played vs ORLY, orange fox vs black falcon, battlefield then yoshis, first round bracket so should be pretty early on in the footage. thnx.

Big_R

Smash Champion
unknown heh im surprised u included me but ya u beasted everyone we should play and talk maybe at the same time who knows.

bigd- i didnt play u at this. that was an error.

juke-i didnt play u at this

everyone- u didnt do the sliding chair game with me. dont be so intimidated guys.

drew-i carried u. but gj driving home.

chase-u will never get revenge on me.

moose-now im salty the revenge factor will be on my side.

shady-goods hit but i opened up with a fat combo 1st match u gotta gimme that ROFL

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kail i will own u next time on bigrstar U DONT EVEN KNOW THERE WILL BE NO BOAT NECESSARY

snugggleguy-goods hit

duck- cracked me up!! hahaha uncomfortable gah its too good

goods hit everyone we kept michy outta dat top 5!!!! too bad we couldnt win in our own country...

kels-u look like carl winslow offa family matters OMG JUST googled it and it's based in chicago. that settles it bro you ARE Carl Winslow. ahh too good

gj runnin the tourny also fellas i had no beef.

ORLY

Smash Master
juggleee....at the very end, theres a best of 5 set with me and orly for a dollar where i did some very nice things i wanna see! if you can find it....2nd game was brinstar, fox vs falcon. thx
It's probably best for Falcons everywhere if this set is never brought to the light of day.

EDIT: Geez it looks like everyone wants their sets with me uploaded!

idea

Smash Master
i can't remember if i played any of pools on a recording tv, or any of brackets before kels, but i went naked puff most of the tourney and crown puff once or twice.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
Hey Rob, if you could upload that match between you and me before our teams match, that would be sweeeeeet.

Or you could just email it to me or something. I just wanna watch my pikachu.

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Unknown + Canada: Was awesome that you guys came out, hopefully we'll keep having decent sized tournaments. Nice talking to ya and I look forward to Raynex being unable to make it next time.

Kail sucks

Everyone else GGs.
Special side note: It was a good Idea that Kels got sent to losers.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
gg's to everyone i played

bigr you did completely wreck me that first match haha 0-death

and idea i went fox vs velynn because my marth is like 5-20 vs him and fox is only like 1-3 vs him

puff is too fkin good

Sanu

Smash Champion
ggs all, wish i had more time to do shoutouts, but pretty busy atm

to all i didnt get to play, next time!

Moooose

Smash Champion
all i remember from this tourney is gettin pooped on by dart and then big r
and then unknown
gg everyone

Dart!

Smash Master
Hey juggle, i would reaaaally like my MMs with unknowns fox and falco up. i played blue marth vs his default "ford" tag fox and falcos

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
1: Unknown522 ($200.00) - Wish I could've gotten to play you. Make Toronto host a tournament and we'll show up strong for sure. Good stuff takin home the money.
2: Kels ($100.00) - Thanks for losing to Idea and making the hardest losers bracket in the history of MW >:[. Good stuff and thanks for coming.
3: Drephen ($75.00) - Thanks for comin out, your sheik is ridiculous.
4: Weonx ($50.00) - good stuff dude.
5: Tink ($37.50) - We never finished the match i accidently quit out of :(. Sometime i want to run that matchup back.
5: Idea ($37.50) - gg in bracket, and good stuff in this tourney over all.
7: Dart - Good stuff, we should play next time
7: Velynn - Yay highest placing michigander.
9: BigD - thanks for comin out and helpign with stuff.
9: Minnty - thanks for comin out again and gg in teams
9: Sanuzi - hey, i wasnt pissed that i lost to you, but rather HOW i lost to you. even without the SD's you wouldve beaten me haha, good stuff.
9: Shady - taken out by velynn again, it never changes
13: Vro - we didn't play :( thanks for comin out
13: Sauc3 - thanks for helping me with some stuff and for comin out
13: BigR - grahh i thought i had you in bracket. good games
13: BigK - ill teach you how to moonwalk some day.
17: Juggleguy - always fun playing you
17: JPOBS - sorry again for how brackets worked out for you and your car. hope you still enjoyed yourself and come out more.
17: Juke - gg in pools
17: BigO!!! - you are freaking hilarious. we should play next time
17: BigM - you suck
17: Zeus - didn't get to play
17: Sleaf - same as JPOBS. thanks for comin out
17: Duck - LOLLLLLLLL
25: FlipX - thanks for comin out again!
25: Ministry - same as JPOBS and Sleaf. thanks for comin out.
25: Dre - pika pikaaaa.
25: Rat - close set vs unknown, thanks for comin out
25: Junglefever - you suck grah
25: Soap - its always fun playing you.
25: Riddlebox - same as JPOBS, Ministry and Sleaf. Hope you still had fun.
25: BigS - nice to finally meet you dude. hopefully we can see each other more

Pools cut off:

33: Tr3mor - :( we need to play again
33: FJW - we've never played. We should play somet ime
33: HIV+ - thanks for comin out
33: Hotel - thakns for comin out!
33: Mute - always bailin
33: dablackpacman - keep that link, screw marth lol. you can do better than this
33: Kai - thanks for comin out, always nice to see you
33: M11 - thanks for comin out
41: Aceplayer - thanks for comin
41: 3Chairz - thanks for comin out, we didnt get to play :(
41: Toadster - wtf
41: Rabbi - thakns for entering heh
41: tormath - thanks for comin out
41: Hellsinglover - yo, don't get too hard on yourself during the matches, i think you started doing poorly in our set because you got discouraged. One step at a time
41: BloodyJoker - lol
41: Hewhosmites - thanks for comin out
49: Roki - thanks for comin out
49: Sasha - thanks for comin out

nice seein alot of people here, putting names to faces, and meeting new people.

Dart!

Smash Master
Shoutouts finally

1. Unknown: Good stuff dude! Canada is fierce! And here i thought all you guys did was play hockey eh? and GGs in our MMs i'm a little disappointed about my play overall but we'll get it in a P5 if you go :)
And i guess i feel prideful for doing it for America for the first time.

2. Kels: I didn't drive 5 plus hours to lose top 5 placing to you. Well...i guess i did. I LOVE playing against you kels but i am so tired of you being "scared" of me and then i lose horribly. I'm terrible. GG's

3. Drephen: I'm not gonna say i enjoyed playing our set. Do what it takes to win i guess...nice job on third place

4 WeonX: Wish we would have played

5 Tink: I think you and i kinda ran into the same problem if different ways. You ran into unknown and i ran into drephen...then kelly smith -_-

THANK YOU FOR DRIVING...ugh.

5 Idea: i REALLY wish we would have played, i'm not afraid of the puff matchup

7: Dart: Go to sleep man.

7: Velynn: I'm surprised that you placed here. That can be seen as either a compliment or a huge dis. i hope we play next time :) ggs in teams with my boy cary

9: BigD: Gah, why didn't you beat kels? :/ nice seeing ya again

9: Minnty: Long time no see man. I'm glad you remembered me, i felt like i did but i didn't want to say anything until you mentioned it. GGs :D

9: Sanuzi: I think we played a few friendlies, sorry we didn't get to play more. next time eh? :)

13: Vro: Dammit, why do we always have to be in the same pool? :/ thanks for cleaning my car! and driving us back too

13: Shady: We never did get to meet did we? thats unfortunate i was gonna give you some insane advice on the puff matchup too.

13: Sauc3: I think we played in teams. GGs

13: BigR - If only your trolling skill level = your in game skill level GG's in teams

13: Kail - It's always fun to see ganon mains still around. GG's and i hope we can play in tourney someday

17: Juggleguy - We played for almost real this time. No more scorpeh dorp :p

17: JPOBS - i believe we played in teams. GG's

17: Juke - gg in teams

17: BigO!!! - its SHOOOOOOOOOWTIMEEEEEEEEEE. Way to carry me in teams, good **** :)

17: BigM - See? told you i was salty back at WBST, next time our set will be closer i hope :/

17: Zeus - Glad you came with us. IL ****ed itself over because kelly played like ***

17: Sleaf - GG's in pools

17: Duck - :'(

25: FlipX - we didn't play i don't think?

25: Ministry - didn't play

25: Dre - same, but we used your laptop for signups good ****

25: Rat - don't worry nick everyone's first time at an MI tourney they play very salty and bad :3

25: Junglefever - i'm sorry we didn't play even though we talked off and on throughout. next time first thing just grab me and a tv aight? thanks for TOing

25: Soap - GG's in pools

25: Riddlebox - Tou surprised me...for a fourth seed in bracket you put up alot more fight than i was thinking you would. good ****

25: Sveet - *sigh*

Hellsinglover - I'm glad you have gotten into melee. Don't give up and keep getting better and i'll see you at the top son.

Canada - USA all day baby! Lamest crew battle with the best hype. very sad indeed.

Chicago, USA - holding it down. We should probably get Kage KK Raynex and the other top canadians next time so its more legit.

Top Bottom